Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

when ryuga loses a battle he looses a part of himself
(Nov. 05, 2021  12:17 PM)Cath Wrote: https://youtu.be/cS4B68EpZvs 
I found this amazing video on YouTube today. We get to see Young Valt and you won't believe what Valt did to another character when they were battling, it's hilarious 😂

this was the most inappropriate video ive seen valt in period
Episodes 1-26 of Beyblade Burst Evolution were removed from Netflix.
(Nov. 05, 2021  12:17 PM)Cath Wrote: https://youtu.be/cS4B68EpZvs 
I found this amazing video on YouTube today. We get to see Young Valt and you won't believe what Valt did to another character when they were battling, it's hilarious 😂

*Horrified Screeching* This was just... what? Just... why? I am now questioning both my existence and why society has come to this...
I've been watching Beyblade Burst Rise/GT lately and I've got a thought on my mind. Amane's Little Sister clearly states "If Amane beats Pot he'll become one of the GT 3. Although he lost. Drum battled him on his second attempt and defeated him. And in the Anime, there is no mention of him being one of the GT 3 does anyone have an answer for that? (He also defeated the Bahamut Blader and he was one of the GT 3)
(Nov. 20, 2021  10:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I've been watching Beyblade Burst Rise/GT lately and I've got a thought on my mind. Amane's Little Sister clearly states "If Amane beats Pot he'll become one of the GT 3. Although he lost. Drum battled him on his second attempt and defeated him. And in the Anime, there is no mention of him being one of the GT 3 does anyone have an answer for that? (He also defeated the Bahamut Blader and he was one of the GT 3)

Dante didn’t beat him live for the blading world to view and Blindt was already in a tournament which means the rankings wouldn’t change.
(Nov. 20, 2021  10:55 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I've been watching Beyblade Burst Rise/GT lately and I've got a thought on my mind. Amane's Little Sister clearly states "If Amane beats Pot he'll become one of the GT 3. Although he lost. Drum battled him on his second attempt and defeated him. And in the Anime, there is no mention of him being one of the GT 3 does anyone have an answer for that? (He also defeated the Bahamut Blader and he was one of the GT 3)

The writers have stopped caring after the second/third season.

I think their statement should be taken with a grain of salt, like I imagine it's more like "look, he's capable of beating a GT3 that he might as well be one" sort of deal. Like others have mentioned, it's very likely that the ranking can only be given if this was done in some official tournament or a more public match. Plus I think they kinda dropped the whole "GT3" thing after Arthur's arc kicked in.

The GT3 almost means nothing IMO since only Delta really felt substantial. The whole "group of strongest bladers" title really only felt impactful for every blader in the group when it was with the Spin Emperors, where each blader was almost invincible until much later on. The Big 5 had weight to an extent, but mainly only Free, Lui and to a far lesser extent, Xhaka. Joshua really sucked after he lost to Valt and oddly enough, so did Ruwei. To me, the real Big 5 was: Free, Lui, Red Eye, Kurtz and maybe Xhaka, but Red Eye and Kurtz had an excuse to be out the rankings.

For the GT3... well to me at least, the true GT3 was Delta, Arthur and possibly Lodin. I don't count Gwyn since he was a newbie way before.

They thing about the gt3 is it was an excuse to hype this bladers, like the z4 if you look at both group their delta and phi were the real strong bladers.  Pot was just hype they called a so called genius but never felt like it same case with blind (although in his case he was more of a wall for delta nothing else). It was the same with the z4. Those title serve yo hype them so that you can care for them. As Jinbee mentioned the only group that felt strong was the supreme 4 they look almost invincible even though Valt got through xhaka and zac they still look like monster and was left as monsters. The big 5 had kind of the same effect but free and lui plus xhaka was carrying the big 5 both joshua and ruway was good well only if you can forget that red eye exist or kurtz or sisco, boa who alll were to be honest about 5 to 3 of the big 5. Red eye was straight #3 while kurtz #4. Boa one shot ruway and joshua well lets say he didnt cut it as a zac wanna be. Aside from that groups as no weight look cho z kit straight was better than half of the z4 i even dare to say if both fubuki & suoh got a bit more screen they would surpassed xhan and laban and close to hearts. Gt 3 was quicckly made a joke when you know arthur or gwynn exist. So dont pay attantion to both z4 or gt 3. Thank god they didnt do that with sparking or db. Cause a new group really has no purpose
I know this is probably a stupid thought/theory but when i saw the whole 2023 date sheet i noticed something in the dates
Plastic gen (2002-2004)
Metal fight (2010-2013)
Burst(2017-2023)
Both the starting and end years for gen 1-2 is when they first aired/came out globally and ended globally and 2017 is when burst aired/came out globally. Because for each gen that aired in japan it aired and ended a year before global did. So
Plastic gen-(2001-2003) JP, (2002-2004) global
Metal fight- (2009-2012)JP, (2010-2013) global
Burst-(2016-2022???) JP, (2017-2023) global
So could 2023 be referring to global(QD) since 2023 would be the time QD would finish its own season Dub. Because since the start date is 2017 wouldn’t that be referring to hasbro/global instead of japan which is 2016?
(Nov. 23, 2021  1:03 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I know this is probably a stupid thought/theory but when i saw the whole 2023 date sheet i noticed something in the dates
Plastic gen (2002-2004)
Metal fight (2010-2013)
Burst(2017-2023)
Both the starting and end years for gen 1-2 is when they first aired/came out globally and ended globally and 2017 is when burst aired/came out globally. Because for each gen that aired in japan it aired and ended a year before global did. So
Plastic gen-(2001-2003) JP, (2002-2004) global
Metal fight- (2009-2012)JP, (2010-2013) global
Burst-(2016-2022???) JP, (2017-2023) global
So could 2023 be referring to global(QD) since 2023 would be the time QD would finish its own season Dub. Because since the start date is 2017 wouldn’t that be referring to hasbro/global instead of japan which is 2016?
Yes that poster doesnt confirm anything about the season 7. It was reffering to international releases. They release that every year, I remember seeing it for sparking and it was mentioned 2022 there. I do not know why there was a misconception about that entire thing and I do see a lot of misinformation regarding the same. 

To reiterate : That poster is NOT confirmation of s7. There are product listings which lead us to believe it.
Hey guys I’m almost done with Beyblade Burst Surge, and I’m on the final episode where the Hilary brothers face off for their final showdown against Shu and Lain! I looking forward for the red and blue brothers winning it all!
It's a cool episode but why I highlighted this is because... how did autocorrect make Hizashi hilary?

It made it Hitachi for me and it made hilary hilarious
If we get Season 7 I hope it has a strong start. One of the reasons I like GT is because the first arc, the Bey Carnival, was not very slow. They introduced a couple important Bladers, we got lots of battles that pushed everyone to their limits, and we got development with Drum's Gold Turbo. I think a strong start is important for each season because it gets you invested. Lots of times it can feel like you're just waiting months for interesting things to happen, so I hope we get a strong start.
(Nov. 27, 2021  7:55 PM)GHero Wrote: If we get Season 3 I hope it has a strong start. One of the reasons I like GT is because the first arc, the Bey Carnival, was not very slow. They introduced a couple important Bladers, we got lots of battles that pushed everyone to their limits, and we got development with Drum's Gold Turbo. I think a strong start is important for each season because it gets you invested. Lots of times it can feel like you're just waiting months for interesting things to happen, so I hope we get a strong start.

You mean season 7, right?
how many more series of burst before a new idea sparks is the real question
V-force was fun. Tho the plot is a bit all over the place.
I agree with you on that
If I'll be honest, I think Ilya's character is kinda dull, and only seems to serve as Rashad's lackey. She doesn't have much else, even for side character standards. She's also the reason that Rashad is poorly convinced to change beys in the anime. I say poorly convinced because the manga version of why Rashad switches to Raphael is better explained, while in the anime, it's more skimmed over IMO.

I know a lot of people like her, which is fine, we all have our opinions. However, while I think she's cool, and has some cool moments, she's not that good of a character in terms of being a character. I honestly think her flaws were harder to notice by the fact that she was the first major female blader in Burst (which took six Burst anime seasons to get to...), after the wow factor of that wears off, she ends up not having that much to her. However, DB still isn't finished yet, so for all we know, she could suddenly get more.
(Dec. 01, 2021  9:08 PM)Jinbee Wrote: If I'll be honest, I think Ilya's character is kinda dull, and only seems to serve as Rashad's lackey. She doesn't have much else, even for side character standards. She's also the reason that Rashad is poorly convinced to change beys in the anime. I say poorly convinced because the manga version of why Rashad switches to Raphael is better explained, while in the anime, it's more skimmed over IMO.

I know a lot of people like her, which is fine, we all have our opinions. However, while I think she's cool, and has some cool moments, she's not that good of a character in terms of being a character. I honestly think her flaws were harder to notice by the fact that she was the first major female blader in Burst (which took six Burst anime seasons to get to...), after the wow factor of that wears off, she ends up not having that much to her. However, DB still isn't finished yet, so for all we know, she could suddenly get more.

First major female character for 3 episodes
(Dec. 01, 2021  9:08 PM)Jinbee Wrote: If I'll be honest, I think Ilya's character is kinda dull, and only seems to serve as Rashad's lackey. She doesn't have much else, even for side character standards. She's also the reason that Rashad is poorly convinced to change beys in the anime. I say poorly convinced because the manga version of why Rashad switches to Raphael is better explained, while in the anime, it's more skimmed over IMO.

You pretty sum up what my though on her too its great that she got fan but o wanted more and they couldve give her more specially knowing that Hiro has written better female characters in the past, granted Ilya doesnt anything an the manga don't know if something is going on with TT crearivity cause she was in the main poster of the manga but she isnt doing anything, so for this the anime gets a thumbs up for that . And yea Rashad when comparing to the anime imo his better Writting an the manga. But thats just me though
Hey guys happy first of December! today I went shopping at my Navy Exchange and saw cool Beyblade in the toys isle and I ended up buying my second ever Beyblade! That’s right it’s Brave Valtrek with special launcher! I was gonna get Achilles too but decided on this one instead!

[Image: FFjzi80WYAc1fcT?format=jpg&name=large]
what do you think of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgDDYkvtPfU
Is Pain even going to appear? It will be really late for a new boss to come in to this series. We're already almost at the 40th episode out of 51?