Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I like how Hiro decided on the way Free was to lose in God. He acknowledged that Free was still stronger than Valt during that time, but still said that victory sometimes depends on other factors, such as Free pushing himself too much which lead to burnout.
(Dec. 08, 2021  4:14 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I like how Hiro decided on the way Free was to lose in God. He acknowledged that Free was still stronger than Valt during that time, but still said that victory sometimes depends on other factors, such as Free pushing himself too much which lead to burnout.

He wasn't really saying that from what I read. It's Google translate so it's not always accurate but from what I read he said Free wouldn't be an opponent Valt could easily surpass, not that he was necessarily stronger simply that it would be a hard won victory which makes sense given how powerful a Blader free was.
(Dec. 07, 2021  7:49 PM)Cath Wrote: More from Hiro Morita's Q&A:
Q: How did Beyblade Burst change the protagonist every time?

A: Because I think it’s more interesting to replace the protagonist with a new role every season.

I think that adult readers and children readers of Corocoro have different ways and feelings, and the new things that children feel are circulated faster. I think changing the protagonist every year can make readers feel bored and enjoy the work for a longer period of time.

Q:In Beyblade Burst God, the decisive battle between Valt and Free. The comics and animations are not about Valt winning Free and surpassing the world's number one.

A: This kind of sports and combat works must be composed of stories that the protagonist must defeat and surpass him when a strong enemy appears, but I don't want to take this development for granted. According to the strength setting of Free at the time, he does not It is not an existence that Valt can easily surpass, so it was written like that.

Q: Are Free and Chris family members? Or childhood sweethearts? Please tell me how they met?

A: Free was born in Chris’ family to contribute to society and the orphanage opened. Chrissy has often interacted with the children in the orphanage since she was a child, and she met Free at that time. Free’s character is not good at making friends and is often alone, so Chris took the initiative to talk to Free. For Free, the first friend he made was Chrissy, and the two of them were the so-called childhood sweethearts.

Q:If possible, can you talk about the reasons for Shu's dual personality, where did that personality come from, and what experience has he had?

A: Shu's family is an orthodox and noble famous family, Childhood habits and etiquette discipline were very strict. It is precisely because of this childhood experience that I created another personality in my heart.

(NB: These were translated to English and excuse me for any sort of translation error. There were a lot of Q&As but these are the ones that stood out to me the most. If you'd like to see the other ones, let me know)

Dual personality? You sure it's not Suoh?

Also I'd like to see the others as well, if you don't mind
(Dec. 08, 2021  5:26 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2021  4:14 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: I like how Hiro decided on the way Free was to lose in God. He acknowledged that Free was still stronger than Valt during that time, but still said that victory sometimes depends on other factors, such as Free pushing himself too much which lead to burnout.

He wasn't really saying that from what I read. It's Google translate so it's not always accurate but from what I read he said Free wouldn't be an opponent Valt could easily surpass, not that he was necessarily stronger simply that it would be a hard won victory which makes sense given how powerful a Blader free was.

I read the original text and tried to translate off it directly; As per that translation; Hiro says that at that time "Free was too strong for Valt". So that is why I made that statement in the first place.
(Dec. 08, 2021  6:04 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2021  7:49 PM)Cath Wrote: More from Hiro Morita's Q&A:
Q: How did Beyblade Burst change the protagonist every time?

A: Because I think it’s more interesting to replace the protagonist with a new role every season.

I think that adult readers and children readers of Corocoro have different ways and feelings, and the new things that children feel are circulated faster. I think changing the protagonist every year can make readers feel bored and enjoy the work for a longer period of time.

Q:In Beyblade Burst God, the decisive battle between Valt and Free. The comics and animations are not about Valt winning Free and surpassing the world's number one.

A: This kind of sports and combat works must be composed of stories that the protagonist must defeat and surpass him when a strong enemy appears, but I don't want to take this development for granted. According to the strength setting of Free at the time, he does not It is not an existence that Valt can easily surpass, so it was written like that.

Q: Are Free and Chris family members? Or childhood sweethearts? Please tell me how they met?

A: Free was born in Chris’ family to contribute to society and the orphanage opened. Chrissy has often interacted with the children in the orphanage since she was a child, and she met Free at that time. Free’s character is not good at making friends and is often alone, so Chris took the initiative to talk to Free. For Free, the first friend he made was Chrissy, and the two of them were the so-called childhood sweethearts.

Q:If possible, can you talk about the reasons for Shu's dual personality, where did that personality come from, and what experience has he had?

A: Shu's family is an orthodox and noble famous family, Childhood habits and etiquette discipline were very strict. It is precisely because of this childhood experience that I created another personality in my heart.

(NB: These were translated to English and excuse me for any sort of translation error. There were a lot of Q&As but these are the ones that stood out to me the most. If you'd like to see the other ones, let me know)

Dual personality? You sure it's not Suoh?

Also I'd like to see the others as well, if you don't mind

I checked it again and you're right, It WAS Suoh.
shu is still being talked about? wow some things never end
(Dec. 08, 2021  5:13 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: shu is still being talked about? wow some things never end

Is Burst still going? Yes. Is Shu in the latest series and episode? Yes. So should we talk about him? Yes.
(Dec. 08, 2021  8:04 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2021  5:13 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: shu is still being talked about? wow some things never end

Is Burst still going? Yes. Is Shu in the latest series and episode? Yes. So should we talk about him? Yes.

it was a statement not a question... not sure why you answered it
(Dec. 08, 2021  8:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2021  8:04 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Is Burst still going? Yes. Is Shu in the latest series and episode? Yes. So should we talk about him? Yes.

it was a statement not a question... not sure why you answered it

I answered it because he’s obviously a character present in the series. If it’s up to what your saying then Ken, and Daigo shouldn’t be mentioned at all and forgotten.
(Dec. 08, 2021  8:12 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2021  8:09 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: it was a statement not a question... not sure why you answered it

I answered it because he’s obviously a character present in the series. If it’s up to what your saying then Ken, and Daigo shouldn’t be mentioned at all and forgotten.

I dont disagree on that
(Dec. 08, 2021  8:17 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2021  8:12 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: I answered it because he’s obviously a character present in the series. If it’s up to what your saying then Ken, and Daigo shouldn’t be mentioned at all and forgotten.

I dont disagree on that

Yea. It’s really ok who people talk about. They should go off and bring everyone back in season 7 and make it like a year and a half long.

Free was stronger huh? That's pretty surprising to hear, but definitely believable. Wonder if that means that Free was better than Shu during god as well? Personally, I would say that either is a plausible possibility. Valt had gotten slightly stronger and had his power emotionally amplified during his battle with Shu so maybe that's why he won?
Hey guys I didn’t even realize that Lain Valhalla Is considered a bad guy during Beyblade Burst Surge! I’ll remind myself not to like him and not add him to my favorite characters.
(Dec. 09, 2021  4:43 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hey guys I didn’t even realize that Lain Valhalla Is considered a bad guy during Beyblade Burst Surge! I’ll remind myself not to like him and not add him to my favorite characters.
Being a villain does not mean that he cannot be one of your favourite characters. And how in the world did you not realise that Lain is the bad guy.
This is source about unexpected character.
Read interview of O jing  (director)
https://www.beyblade-fc.com/posts/pages/scowpe

(Dec. 09, 2021  9:32 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2021  4:43 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hey guys I didn’t even realize that Lain Valhalla Is considered a bad guy during Beyblade Burst Surge! I’ll remind myself not to like him and not add him to my favorite characters.
Being a villain does not mean that he cannot be one of your favourite characters. And how in the world did you not realise that Lain is the bad guy.
Actually Lain wasn't bad guy. He want to be stronger but durability of beyblade is too low and it's not his intentional.
Just other character and beys were too weak
true just shocked on how popular he is I guess
(Dec. 09, 2021  1:58 PM)marutti Wrote: This is source about unexpected character.
Read interview of O jing  (director)
https://www.beyblade-fc.com/posts/pages/scowpe

(Dec. 09, 2021  9:32 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote: Being a villain does not mean that he cannot be one of your favourite characters. And how in the world did you not realise that Lain is the bad guy.
Actually Lain wasn't bad guy. He want to be stronger but durability of beyblade is too low and it's not his intentional.
Just other character and beys were too weak

When I searched on Google for Beyblade Burst Surge bad guy it says that Lain is suppose to be the villain of the show.
lain is the villian? NOOO
(Dec. 09, 2021  7:43 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: lain is the villian? NOOO

Yes and when I Google it again it says this:

[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Lain Valhalla, known as Lean Walhalla (レーン・ヴァルハラ, Rēn Varuhara) in Japan, is the main antagonist of the anime/manga series, Beyblade Burst Surge. He fights with his Beyblade, Vex Lucius Mobius 2D.[/font]
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Beyblade(s): Origin Uranus Mobius 2D; Vex Lucius Mobius 2D; Lucius Endbringer K...[/font]
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]Occupation: Blader; Former Member of the Raging Bulls; Legend Festival Champion; ...[/font]
[font=Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif]First Appearance (anime): Conquering the Ogre's Dungeon![/font]
Antagonist and Villain are not the same. Lain is the antagonist yes but not a villain. There is a difference between Antagonist and Villain
(Dec. 09, 2021  9:20 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Antagonist and Villain are not the same. Lain is the antagonist yes but not a villain. There is a difference between Antagonist and Villain

Oh ok now I see so he isn’t meant to be bad.
(Dec. 09, 2021  9:20 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Antagonist and Villain are not the same. Lain is the antagonist yes but not a villain. There is a difference between Antagonist and Villain
Antagonist is just someone who opposes the protagonist, and a villain is a bad guy. Am I correct?
(Dec. 09, 2021  9:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:
Antagonist is just someone who opposes the protagonist, and a villain is a bad guy. Am I correct?

For the most part, yes.
(Dec. 09, 2021  9:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:

Yes characters like lain, Rashad, gwynn, lui and red eye are all antigonist examples the simply have different vision/way of doing things that is Oppose to a main characters.  Now a villain also has this similaraty but their purely chaotic and just straight do bad things all the time or have malice intent  . The example of a villain would be phi he Enjoys the malice he inflict on others he does it purposely just for fun (change by the End) . Another example would be the jiren from dbs his an antigonist while the villain is freiza
Arthur could also be considered an antagonist as well. He wanted to take over the WBBA and believed the weak had no right to play Beyblade.