Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I just noticed this but in the last beyblade manga volume, when Kai and Tyson face off the battle but before the special chapter, they are using MF version of their blades! WOW! I always thought those blade belonged to their kids.
Oh god i would bow down for Ryuuga anyday, then glomp him. Haha.
Pinching_eyes_2 Oh in 2 episodes with Ryuuga in.. im his fangirl. 8D

How tank is Ryuusei. [it would be so werid if a guy answered this lol] Tongue_out
If Ginga grows up to look like his dad. im so gonna be a Ginga fangirl as well XP
Ryuusei does have a lot of muscle.
(Jul. 11, 2009  2:49 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Ryuusei does have a lot of muscle.

He has to, if he's able to break that cristal surrounding L Drago, in the episode "Memories Of Ryuusei", with just one hand...unless it was made of rock candy, or something.

I suppose that mastering L Drago requires some sort of physical strength, so he must have been training.
Ryuuga did that, Ryuusei is Ginga's father.
(Jul. 11, 2009  4:27 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Ryuuga did that, Ryuusei is Ginga's father.

Right right, my mistake with names XD

Well, getting muscles is what happens when you spend all day fighting bears and making them leave by using a spinning top, I guess.
(Jul. 11, 2009  2:15 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: I just noticed this but in the last beyblade manga volume, when Kai and Tyson face off the battle but before the special chapter, they are using MF version of their blades! WOW! I always thought those blade belonged to their kids.

I did too until I read that chapter. It's a shame we never got to see those two upgraded versions of Dragoon and Dranzer MS in the anime. That would have been awesome!

Although having said that, wouldn't it be logical to assume that Tyson/Takao and Kai were using Dragoon and Dranzer MF when they battled at the end of G-revolution? After all, Kai's blade shattered after Brooklyn's defeat and Tyson's went through a lot too.

A month had passed since the final battle of the Jutice Five by the time Tyson/Takao and Kai faced each other in battle once again, which is more than enough time for Kenny/Kyouju to have done an upgrade for the two Beyblades.

It was disappointing that we did not see what blades they used when they battled. There's always our imagination, right? I personally think that they did have their MF blades at the end of the third season. Which one do you think would have been strongest? Who do you reckon would have won that battle?

I couldn't say for sure which blade would be the stronger of the two but Kai definitely would have won because he hasn't done so against Tyson/Takao that much in Bakuten Shoot.
G-Revolution ended long before Dragoon MF and Dranzer MF were released. So, it's impossible that they were using the MF Beyblades.

Also, "Kai would have won against Takao because Takao always wins." What sense does that make? Takao is stronger than Kai, whether you want him to be or not. Plus, Dranzer MF is a terrible Beyblade IRL Grin
A fair point. Kai may not have won that battle (although no one knows this for sure) but I'm certain he would have given Tyson/Takao a run for his money. Perhaps as far as advertising the blades go, it's unlikely Dranzer and Dragoon MF were used (because as you said the anime ended long before they were released) but if you forgot that for a moment and considered the possibility in the realm of the anime storyline/timeline then the blades could well have been used despite not being shown. With the battle being left open-ended as it is, there is room for speculation.
Dragoon MF and Dranzer MF do not exist in the anime canon, only the manga. There really isn't room for interpretation there. They were invented after the series finished. Of course, you can disregard all logic if you want to ...
I'm kinda wondering if the five recurring guys from the Face Hunters are gonna have names. I know they're not main characters and such, but they were in a lot of eps up till recently and I'm sure we'll be seeing them again eventually. I'm not saying we need their life stories or anything, but a first name would be nice. I have no idea how to refer to them other than stuff like "guy in red shirt, the one with the beanie, dude in jacket, etc." We were given the names of Kenta's friends after all. Anyway, it's probably just me, but -shrugs- Confused

It's not something that's super important, just something I'm pondering. Joyful_2'
(Jul. 12, 2009  6:35 AM)A.E.Cerridwyn Wrote: I'm kinda wondering if the five recurring guys from the Face Hunters are gonna have names. I know they're not main characters and such, but they were in a lot of eps up till recently and I'm sure we'll be seeing them again eventually. I'm not saying we need their life stories or anything, but a first name would be nice. I have no idea how to refer to them other than stuff like "guy in red shirt, the one with the beanie, dude in jacket, etc." We were given the names of Kenta's friends after all. Anyway, it's probably just me, but -shrugs- Confused

It's not something that's super important, just something I'm pondering. Joyful_2'
No. They are officially called Face Hunters A, Face Hunters B, etc.
Now that I watch the episodes on my own computer, on the opening, Ryuuga's face is a lot more visible during the opening compared to seeing him on YouTube...
(Jul. 12, 2009  1:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No. They are officially called Face Hunters A, Face Hunters B, etc.

Oh, okay. Thanks for telling me Kai-V. Joyful_2
I don't see why Tets doesn't just get his crabs to eat Ryuuga, it'd be alot easier than all these needless spin top battles.
=_= crabs better stay away from Ryuuga. lol
Katol is the leader of Dark Nebula as shown in the Metal Fight Beyblade DS game.

http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Katol

He probably won't appear till the second half of the the series.

Quetzalcoatl is a Mesoamerican deity whose name comes from the Nahuatl language and has the meaning of "feathered serpent"
oo, the person who uses quetzcoatl?

I wonder what bey he would be using in the anime

It wouldn't be the regular quetzcoatl since all beys on anime are HWS
So maybe that's the Beyblade Dark Nebula is trying to unleash :o
(Jul. 21, 2009  11:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: So maybe that's the Beyblade Dark Nebula is trying to unleash :o

Yeah, now I'm confused. As Felgrand stated it can't be normal Quetz, maybe it's Anubis? Confused
(Jul. 22, 2009  4:53 PM)Giga Wrote: Yeah, now I'm confused. As Felgrand stated it can't be normal Quetz, maybe it's Anubis? Confused
If Katol even appears (I had assumed he was an unimportant character dressed oddly in a video game because they needed a final boss ...), chances are high, in my opinion, that he would use Anubis. Firstly, he needs a Hybrid Wheel System beyblade and we have not heard anything about another Quetzalcoatl yet; secondly, the special promotion with Anubis should surely last one year again, and the anime will end well within that time. Anubis will probably be the beyblade everybody wants but that they cannot afford easily.
Actually, Anubis seems to sit about as well with his appearance as Quetz.
when and if Katol appears in the anime, he'll have a hybrid wheel bey. kinda like how Ryuuga showed up late in the anime, but was early in the manga.

since Takara-Tomy revived the Beyblade franchise, to keep it going they're going to at least make 2 seasons. the toys get so hot because of the anime. i'm sure their will be 2 seasons, minimum.
Late in the Anime? He appeared in episode 11 iirc.
(sorry for the bump) So Daidouji isn't even in the tournament, huh...