Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Do you remember when Stamina Types were OP during the Metal Fight Saga? Like, if you have a Stamina-Type Bey during Metal Fight Saga, you would be all set. Stamina-Types probably seemed cooler and better than Attack-Types during the Metal Fight era which is crazy. Like, there were more Stamina-Type users in MF than in Burst. For example, Yu (Flame Libra), Ryo (Burn Fireblaze), Damian (Hades Kerbecs), Aguma (Scythe Kronos), Chris (Phantom Orion), Kenta (Flash Sagittaro), and Kira (Berserker Behemoth) were some pretty strong Stamina-Type users. I just wish that Burst would have some more OP Stamina-Type users besides Free.
Hey guys I am back and next Saturday is my birthday!
(Aug. 19, 2021  4:20 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hey guys I am back and next Saturday is my birthday!

Happy Birthday, mate! (Also this could've gone in Going Away Coming Back but whatever) it's your birthday! (Next Saturday)
(Aug. 19, 2021  4:21 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2021  4:20 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hey guys I am back and next Saturday is my birthday!

Happy Birthday, mate! (Also this could've gone in Going Away Coming Back but whatever) it's your birthday! (Next Saturday)

Yeah thanks and I am gonna have 24 hours of Pokémon, Digimon and Beyblade funday!
I dont know why but, i feel like DB battle animation quality is downgraded, i remember watching S1 and God battle, those animation are much better than we have now
(Aug. 19, 2021  10:37 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I dont know why but, i feel like DB battle animation quality is downgraded, i remember watching S1 and God battle, those animation are much better than we have now

Idk honestly. To me, Cho-Z and Sparking were the peak of battle animation, and DB’s smoothness makes it a close second. I think the main problem is how short DB’s battles tend to be as of the latest episodes, in addition to overly repeated scenes (ffs guys, stop reusing the exact same Dynamite Bomber animation without any sort of transition).
(Aug. 19, 2021  12:52 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2021  10:37 AM)WickedHero Wrote: I dont know why but, i feel like DB battle animation quality is downgraded, i remember watching S1 and God battle, those animation are much better than we have now

Idk honestly. To me, Cho-Z and Sparking were the peak of battle animation, and DB’s smoothness makes it a close second. I think the main problem is how short DB’s battles tend to be as of the latest episodes, in addition to overly repeated scenes (ffs guys, stop reusing the exact same Dynamite Bomber animation without any sort of transition).

True never like those 12 minute episode, also those re use animation gave me de javu every time
Was looking at my Vanish Fafnir (mainly the Kick driver) and had a thought
Free's Kick Counter requires an attack to push the bey downwards, exerting force on the Vanish ring downwards, compressing the side of Kick's spring and allowing for the driver to push back and fling the attacking Bey away. This might be a bit of a reach but I feel like Kick Counter might be Free designing a move specifically to counter Lucifer The End's Limit Break, since that move attacks in almost the exact same way as mentioned above.
This probably wasn't intentional by the TT designers, but it's fun to speculate about Free improving himself and his Bey to directly counter Lane, who had such an effect on him in Sparking
Which means if Lane were to return in DB the reason why he'd upgrade Lucifer the end into a DB Bey would be because free used kick counter, countered limit break the End, and burst Lucifer.
I feel that burst plot is getting from good to average to bad to worse to worser to worst to worstest

Like season 1 and season 2 plot was good for me, then GT was boring and super king was kinda dumb and dynamite? Basically a five year old who started blading a week ago beating world champions wow

I mean whaaat
Idk, so far DB is much better than Sparking, and while the Beat the Legends thing is starting to annoy me there too, at least the characters are better and the filler is more than just eating.

In my opinion, S1 and God were great, Cho-Z was meh for the most part, GT was pretty nice, Sparking was a massive disappointment but had its moments, and DB might become my second fav season or turn into a trainwreck, depending on how things go after the Dynamite Tour.
imo, Burst God and Chou Zetsu were much better than all other seasons. Because God had the better character development and Chou Zetsu had the best antagonist, (Even though Chou Zetsu didn't make sense after the Dead Gran Arc, just challenge matches and Aiga got the second chance to battle Valt, they could've just finished it when Aiga defeated Phi). I enjoyed Gachi, but got disappointed when they just throws a random guy as a antagonist (Gywn was the worst antagonist). Sparking was great (better than Gachi), Even though I didn't liked Hyuga and characters didn't get much development, especially Hyuga. DB is going on well, But Bell is kinda getting more annoying. He broke the rules, defeated Valt and Free very early. And has only one line "You might be stronger. But I'm way more stronger". He just spams Dynamite Bomber again and again (I'm just sick of watching the same Dynamite Bomber animation).
(Aug. 19, 2021  4:08 PM)Kiryu Kazuma Wrote: imo, Burst God and Chou Zetsu were much better than all other seasons. Because God had the better character development and Chou Zetsu had the best antagonist, (Even though Chou Zetsu didn't make sense after the Dead Gran Arc, just challenge matches and Aiga got the second chance to battle Valt, they could've just finished it when Aiga defeated Phi). I enjoyed Gachi, but got disappointed when they just throws a random guy as a antagonist (Gywn was the worst antagonist). Sparking was great (better than Gachi), Even though I didn't liked Hyuga and characters didn't get much development, especially Hyuga. DB is going on well, But Bell is kinda getting more annoying. He broke the rules, defeated Valt and Free very early. And has only one line "You might be stronger. But I'm way more stronger". He just spams Dynamite Bomber again and again (I'm just sick of watching the same Dynamite Bomber animation).
i don’t know i’m really easy to please so i’m just glad sparking and db is better then GT because that was horrendous and unwatchable so I think these are good seasons too but then these episodes are usually more catered to kids as beyblades are widely considered as “kids” toys so i don’t think they do much in the show for older audiences in my opinion even though beyblade has a lot of older people watching the shows and playing with them.
What if Lain or Phi had a metal series version of their bey.
Hey guys I watched Beyblade Burst Rise today on Disney XD and that Dante got me laughing hard!
This season is getting good,can't wait to see more
Hey guys, I realized the anime is funny! (Etc. Dante kept falling into holes on his way to the dice machine and during his way to the stadium to face Aiger, he hit his head on a tree branch and later seen all messy after taken a shortcut to the finish line. That was during episode Episode #13 of Beyblade Burst Rise.
I hope this is beyblade’s last season. I dont want more pure garbage. Ahem sparking, gt
(Aug. 29, 2021  1:33 AM)Attila Wrote: I hope this is beyblade’s last season. I dont want more pure garbage. Ahem sparking, gt

I mean, those seasons weren't horrible IMO but honestly, I don't think this'll be Beyblade's last season because the Burst Series is really popular and I honestly love the burst series and I'm sure many others because it's just exciting and you never really know what's going to happen like, for example, Like, you could be battling Cho Z Valkyrie Vs Z Achilles and it looks like Achilles is gonna win but it bursts last second. Honestly, that's what makes Beyblade fun so, I think Burst is gonna at least have 2 or 1 more seasons
(Aug. 29, 2021  1:38 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2021  1:33 AM)Attila Wrote: I hope this is beyblade’s last season. I dont want more pure garbage. Ahem sparking, gt

I mean, those seasons weren't horrible IMO but honestly, I don't think this'll be Beyblade's last season because the Burst Series is really popular and I honestly love the burst series and I'm sure many others because it's just exciting and you never really know what's going to happen like, for example, Like, you could be battling Cho Z Valkyrie Vs Z Achilles and it looks like Achilles is gonna win but it bursts last second. Honestly, that's what makes Beyblade fun so, I think Burst is gonna at least have 2 or 1 more seasons
I agree, Beyblade Burst is really enjoyable to watch despite its flaws. Also, I don't see a problem with Burst having another season. I mean Pokemon and JJBA have multiple seasons so why Burst shouldn't? Also, I hope the seventh season where we get an antagonist that uses a Stamina-Type.
(Aug. 29, 2021  2:10 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2021  1:38 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I mean, those seasons weren't horrible IMO but honestly, I don't think this'll be Beyblade's last season because the Burst Series is really popular and I honestly love the burst series and I'm sure many others because it's just exciting and you never really know what's going to happen like, for example, Like, you could be battling Cho Z Valkyrie Vs Z Achilles and it looks like Achilles is gonna win but it bursts last second. Honestly, that's what makes Beyblade fun so, I think Burst is gonna at least have 2 or 1 more seasons
I agree, Beyblade Burst is really enjoyable to watch despite its flaws. Also, I don't see a problem with Burst having another season. I mean Pokemon and JJBA have multiple seasons so why Burst shouldn't? Also, I hope the seventh season where we get an antagonist that uses a Stamina-Type.

ew stamina type bleh

beyblade is kinda dogwater and we all know it
jk i think it should endure!
(Aug. 29, 2021  2:13 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2021  2:10 AM)Dark red Wrote: I agree, Beyblade Burst is really enjoyable to watch despite its flaws. Also, I don't see a problem with Burst having another season. I mean Pokemon and JJBA have multiple seasons so why Burst shouldn't? Also, I hope the seventh season where we get an antagonist that uses a Stamina-Type.

ew stamina type bleh

beyblade is kinda dogwater and we all know it
jk i think it should endure!
I agree, but we're not going to act like you didn't just dissed Stamina-Types lol. Stamina-Types were the #@$% in the Metal Saga anime ------ Flame Libra, Hades Kerbecs, Scythe Kronos, Phantom Orion, Flash Sagittaro, and Berserker Behemoth.
Hey guys, my birthday isn’t over yet. It continues tomorrow, as I finished the first two episodes of Beyblade Burst Turbo, paused at episode #3. I have been watching Beyblade on my new TV I got for my birthday!
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:35 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hey guys, my birthday isn’t over yet. It continues tomorrow, as I finished the first two episodes of Beyblade Burst Turbo, paused at episode #3. I have been watching Beyblade on my new TV I got for my birthday!

bruh what
you have two birthdays
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:39 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:35 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hey guys, my birthday isn’t over yet. It continues tomorrow, as I finished the first two episodes of Beyblade Burst Turbo, paused at episode #3. I have been watching Beyblade on my new TV I got for my birthday!

bruh what
you have two birthdays

Actually I have given a term for my birthday which is: August 28, 2021–Late September 2021.