Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jun. 23, 2021  5:11 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Now I wonder how Valt got the World Champion title back in DB now

In Sparking they changed the ranking system and he's .1 so I'm pretty sure it has something to do with that
(Jun. 23, 2021  5:15 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  5:11 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Now I wonder how Valt got the World Champion title back in DB now

In Sparking they changed the ranking system and he's .1 so I'm pretty sure it has something to do with that

Yeah that's possible
Guys Hyuga in the end of Sparking is #17. Hikaru isn't legend but he is #1A

I guess he between Sparking and DB return it

(Jun. 23, 2021  12:31 AM)Dark red Wrote: My prediction of the manga ranking system after DB:
1. Bell Daikokuten
2. Rashad Goodman
3. Valt Aoi
4. Shu Kurenai
5. Hyuga Asahi
6. Lean Walhalla
7. Aiga Akaba
8. Free de la Hoya
9. Lui Shirasagijo
10. Hikaru Asahi
11. Drum Koryu
12. Phi
13. Gwyn Ronny
14. Delta Akane
15. Kaiza Xhakuenji

Hyuga can't be so high. I'm going to fix your rank a little bit.
1 Bell
2 Rashad
3 Valt
4 Shu 
5 Lean
6 Aiga
7 Free
8 Lui
9 Drum
10 Phi
11 Gwyn
12 Delta
13 Xhaka
14 Sisco
15 Zac
16 Wakiya
17 Daina
18 Rantaro
19 Hyuga ( if he won't appear in DB)

A 1 Basara
2 Hikaru
3 Ranzo

Must Rashad suprass Valt

There's two ways it could have happened. He either defeated Aiger directly in a title match which he was more than capable of doing, or he won it back in a tournament similar to International Bladers Cup.
(Jun. 23, 2021  9:57 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Guys Hyuga in the end of Sparking is #17. Hikaru isn't legend but he is #1A

(Jun. 23, 2021  12:31 AM)Dark red Wrote: My prediction of the manga ranking system after DB:
1. Bell Daikokuten
2. Rashad Goodman
3. Valt Aoi
4. Shu Kurenai
5. Hyuga Asahi
6. Lean Walhalla
7. Aiga Akaba
8. Free de la Hoya
9. Lui Shirasagijo
10. Hikaru Asahi
11. Drum Koryu
12. Phi
13. Gwyn Ronny
14. Delta Akane
15. Kaiza Xhakuenji

1 Bell
2 Rashad
3 Valt
4 Shu 
5 Lean
6 Aiga
7 Free
8 Lui
9 Drum
10 Phi
11 Gwyn
12 Delta
13 Xhaka
14 Sisco
15 Zac
16 Wakiya
17 Daina
18 Rantaro

A 1 Basara
2 Hikaru
3 Ranzo

Must Rashad suprass Valt
No, Valt needs to stay number 1 forever.
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:45 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  9:57 AM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Guys Hyuga in the end of Sparking is #17. Hikaru isn't legend but he is #1A

1 Bell
2 Rashad
3 Valt
4 Shu 
5 Lean
6 Aiga
7 Free
8 Lui
9 Drum
10 Phi
11 Gwyn
12 Delta
13 Xhaka
14 Sisco
15 Zac
16 Wakiya
17 Daina
18 Rantaro

A 1 Basara
2 Hikaru
3 Ranzo

Must Rashad suprass Valt
No, Valt needs to stay number 1 forever.

Valt ain't no god, he's gonna be surpassed one day. Heck, Aiga surpassed him and then got disrespectfully dumped off to the side. Even though I prefer Valt myself, at least follow through with Aiga unless you have a good reason to give Valt the number 1 ranking back other than, "he's the posterboy of the Burst series".
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:11 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: No, Valt needs to stay number 1 forever.

Valt ain't no god, he's gonna be surpassed one day. Heck, Aiga surpassed him and then got disrespectfully dumped off to the side. Even though I prefer Valt myself, at least follow through with Aiga unless you have a good reason to give Valt the number 1 ranking back other than, "he's the posterboy of the Burst series".

(Inner valt fan chill don't explode) Valt was the main character for beyblade burst and beyblades burst evolution he beat Shu fair and square so he deserves being number 1 (ALSO IT WAS THE MAIN POINT TO THE WHOLE VALT ARC dang unseen chill) and it's been proven time and time again that just because your the best blader in the world it's impossible to win every battle if you want proof look how many times kei has lost and he's still ranked number 1
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:11 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  2:45 PM)g2_ Wrote: No, Valt needs to stay number 1 forever.

Aiga didn't surpass him, he got tons of plot armor. When he stopped being the main character he was humiliated almost constantly. Aiga is not 1 and he never will be. Valt is the best. Plus, Valt probably whooped him off screen.
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:11 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valt ain't no god, he's gonna be surpassed one day. Heck, Aiga surpassed him and then got disrespectfully dumped off to the side. Even though I prefer Valt myself, at least follow through with Aiga unless you have a good reason to give Valt the number 1 ranking back other than, "he's the posterboy of the Burst series".
Aiga didn't surpass him, he got tons of plot armor. When he stopped being the main character he was humiliated almost constantly. Aiga is not 1 and he never will be. Valt is the best. Plus, Valt probably whooped him off screen.

*screams when aura broke valkryie screams harder when aiga became world champion through plot armor
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:16 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:11 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valt ain't no god, he's gonna be surpassed one day. Heck, Aiga surpassed him and then got disrespectfully dumped off to the side. Even though I prefer Valt myself, at least follow through with Aiga unless you have a good reason to give Valt the number 1 ranking back other than, "he's the posterboy of the Burst series".

(Inner valt fan chill don't explode) Valt was the main character for beyblade burst and beyblades burst evolution he beat Shu fair and square so he deserves being number 1 (ALSO IT WAS THE MAIN POINT TO THE WHOLE VALT ARC dang unseen chill) and it's been proven time and time again that just because your the best bladder in the world it's impossible to win every battle

Never said Valt was unbeatable as number 1, nor that he didn't deserve his win at the end of his main character reign, yet you could say similar things to Aiga. Not saying Valt can't hold the number 1 title, as I am a biased Valt fan, but thinking about in a slightly more fair opinion, they should at least show the match instead of having Aiga get dumped in a timeskip. That's a bit more lazy and the result of the posterboy thing. Not even like the rankings matter that much nowdays, so it also doesn't make sense why an unnecessary change would just happen like that.

(Jun. 23, 2021  3:16 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:11 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Valt ain't no god, he's gonna be surpassed one day. Heck, Aiga surpassed him and then got disrespectfully dumped off to the side. Even though I prefer Valt myself, at least follow through with Aiga unless you have a good reason to give Valt the number 1 ranking back other than, "he's the posterboy of the Burst series".

To be somewhat fair, at the end of Cho-Z, Aiga did respectfully gain his power through hard work and training, and again, you could say the same thing for Valt about cheesing his win against Free or Shu. Imo, that's not the case, but main character privileges do exist. Just saying that they should respect all their characters at the very least and give Valt a proper reason to be considered number 1, rather than beating Aiga off screen. And again, Valt ain't unbeatable. That's not really an opinion, that's a fact. Still, you are entitled to your own opinion.
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:19 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:16 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: (Inner valt fan chill don't explode) Valt was the main character for beyblade burst and beyblades burst evolution he beat Shu fair and square so he deserves being number 1 (ALSO IT WAS THE MAIN POINT TO THE WHOLE VALT ARC dang unseen chill) and it's been proven time and time again that just because your the best bladder in the world it's impossible to win every battle

Never said Valt was unbeatable as number 1, nor that he didn't deserve his win at the end of his main character reign, yet you could say similar things to Aiga. Not saying Valt can't hold the number 1 title, as I am a biased Valt fan, but thinking about in a slightly more fair opinion, they should at least show the match instead of having Aiga get dumped in a timeskip. That's a bit more lazy and the result of the posterboy thing. Not even like the rankings matter that much nowdays, so it also doesn't make sense why an unnecessary change would just happen like that.
It actually makes perfect sense for them not to show the match given that it isn't relevant to the story. If this was still either Valt or Aiger's story than it would make sense writing wise to show it. It's a common storytelling principle only to show what will move the characters and story forward, showing the match does neither of those things.
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:19 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:16 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: (Inner valt fan chill don't explode) Valt was the main character for beyblade burst and beyblades burst evolution he beat Shu fair and square so he deserves being number 1 (ALSO IT WAS THE MAIN POINT TO THE WHOLE VALT ARC dang unseen chill) and it's been proven time and time again that just because your the best bladder in the world it's impossible to win every battle

*sighs* lemme break it down kid: 1. You technically did say he was unbeatable 2. Valt holds back in most battles 3. Aiga got tons of plot armor and I mean alot 4. The reason. Why he losses often is to show that just because your the strongest doesn't mean your unbeatable and Valt understood how to resonate properly and the key to winning a battle is to be humble kind and understanding the true meaning of beyblade
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:19 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Never said Valt was unbeatable as number 1, nor that he didn't deserve his win at the end of his main character reign, yet you could say similar things to Aiga. Not saying Valt can't hold the number 1 title, as I am a biased Valt fan, but thinking about in a slightly more fair opinion, they should at least show the match instead of having Aiga get dumped in a timeskip. That's a bit more lazy and the result of the posterboy thing. Not even like the rankings matter that much nowdays, so it also doesn't make sense why an unnecessary change would just happen like that.
It actually makes perfect sense for them not to show the match given that it isn't relevant to the story. If this was still either Valt or Aiger's story than it would make sense writing wise to show it. It's a common storytelling principle to only show what will move the characters and story forward, showing the match does neither of those things.

Fair point, but the story could move forward without slapping the number 1 role back down to Valt. Don't get me wrong, not saying I don't like or that he doesn't deserve it. Him being number 1 wasn't exactly needed for the story since he's already an influential blader around the world. They could have just dropped the whole ranking thing if it's barely mentioned enough to matter.

(Jun. 23, 2021  3:26 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:19 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Never said Valt was unbeatable as number 1, nor that he didn't deserve his win at the end of his main character reign, yet you could say similar things to Aiga. Not saying Valt can't hold the number 1 title, as I am a biased Valt fan, but thinking about in a slightly more fair opinion, they should at least show the match instead of having Aiga get dumped in a timeskip. That's a bit more lazy and the result of the posterboy thing. Not even like the rankings matter that much nowdays, so it also doesn't make sense why an unnecessary change would just happen like that.

*sighs* lemme break it down kid: 1. You technically did say he was unbeatable 2. Valt holds back in most battles 3. Aiga got tons of plot armor and I mean alot 4. The reason. Why he losses often is to show that just because your the strongest doesn't mean your unbeatable and Valt understood how to resonate properly and the key to winning a battle is to be humble kind and understanding the true meaning of beyblade

Valt holding back is not a part of his personality, so I heavily doubt that was true. That's more of a Free/Lui type style. I ain't denying that Aiga had plot armor within Cho-Z, but it got better towards the end of the season. Not like other main characters didn't have plot armor either, including Valt, so I don't see how he gets completely exempt from that. And yeah, he lost to show that beyblade isn't all about winning from his perspective. Just like he lost to Aiga at the end of Cho-Z.
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:27 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It actually makes perfect sense for them not to show the match given that it isn't relevant to the story. If this was still either Valt or Aiger's story than it would make sense writing wise to show it. It's a common storytelling principle to only show what will move the characters and story forward, showing the match does neither of those things.

Fair point, but the story could move forward without slapping the number 1 role back down to Valt. Don't get me wrong, not saying I don't like or that he doesn't deserve it. Him being number 1 wasn't exactly needed for the story since he's already an influential blader around the world. They could have just dropped the whole ranking thing if it's barely mentioned enough to matter.
Revealing Valt's rank establishes his status in the story in relation to the other characters. It cements where he stands in-universe. It's similar to a degree to us being told Free is Number 1 in Evolution. And as you mentioned, it's not like Valt doesn't deserve to hold top rank in the world.
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:27 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It actually makes perfect sense for them not to show the match given that it isn't relevant to the story. If this was still either Valt or Aiger's story than it would make sense writing wise to show it. It's a common storytelling principle to only show what will move the characters and story forward, showing the match does neither of those things.

(Jun. 23, 2021  3:26 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: *sighs* lemme break it down kid: 1. You technically did say he was unbeatable 2. Valt holds back in most battles 3. Aiga got tons of plot armor and I mean alot 4. The reason. Why he losses often is to show that just because your the strongest doesn't mean your unbeatable and Valt understood how to resonate properly and the key to winning a battle is to be humble kind and understanding the true meaning of beyblade

Valt holding back is not a part of his personality, so I heavily doubt that was true. That's more of a Free/Lui type style. I ain't denying that Aiga had plot armor within Cho-Z, but it got better towards the end of the season. Not like other main characters didn't have plot armor either, including Valt, so I don't see how he gets completely exempt from that. And yeah, he lost to show that beyblade isn't all about winning from his perspective. Just like he lost to Aiga at the end of Cho-Z.

Say if Valt went full power on Hyuga in his first battle he would've broken Hyperion so that's why most if the time he holds back
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:27 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It actually makes perfect sense for them not to show the match given that it isn't relevant to the story. If this was still either Valt or Aiger's story than it would make sense writing wise to show it. It's a common storytelling principle to only show what will move the characters and story forward, showing the match does neither of those things.

Valt needs to be number 1, why ruin the great story of season 1 and 2. Aiga got the champion title for a while, but he most definitely doesn't deserve to keep it. Valt deserves the title. Seeing Valt battle Aiga for the title is pointless because the result is too predictable.
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:27 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Fair point, but the story could move forward without slapping the number 1 role back down to Valt. Don't get me wrong, not saying I don't like or that he doesn't deserve it. Him being number 1 wasn't exactly needed for the story since he's already an influential blader around the world. They could have just dropped the whole ranking thing if it's barely mentioned enough to matter.
Revealing Valt's rank establishes his status in the story in relation to the other characters. It cements where he stands in-universe. It's similar to a degree to us being told Free is Number 1 in Evolution. And as you mentioned, it's not like Valt doesn't deserve to hold top rank in the world.

Another fair point, but Ig they don't have to cement other characters standing in-universe with another world ranking or one of those side groups like the Z4 or GT3. On that note actually, I wonder why the wbba sponsors these side groups of bladers. I get that they are part of the 'new generation', but some of them have seemed to be in this business longer than that, like Phi, who probably had a world ranking already. Maybe it's the wbba's way of generating hype with a new set of bladers.

(Jun. 23, 2021  3:41 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:27 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Fair point, but the story could move forward without slapping the number 1 role back down to Valt. Don't get me wrong, not saying I don't like or that he doesn't deserve it. Him being number 1 wasn't exactly needed for the story since he's already an influential blader around the world. They could have just dropped the whole ranking thing if it's barely mentioned enough to matter.

Say if Valt went full power on Hyuga in his first battle he would've broken Hyperion so that's why most if the time he holds back

Breaking beys is not his style either, so it's not like he wouldn't have the power to do that, he can just win without doing it. There seems to be a general level of consciousness when avidly trying to break a bey, and Valt ain't that bad of a guy to cross the line. Kinda a weird medium imo where he can produce that much power, but chooses not to unless needed.

(Jun. 23, 2021  3:42 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:27 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Fair point, but the story could move forward without slapping the number 1 role back down to Valt. Don't get me wrong, not saying I don't like or that he doesn't deserve it. Him being number 1 wasn't exactly needed for the story since he's already an influential blader around the world. They could have just dropped the whole ranking thing if it's barely mentioned enough to matter.
Valt needs to be number 1, why ruin the great story of season 1 and 2. Aiga got the champion title for a while, but he most definitely doesn't deserve to keep it. Valt deserves the title. Seeing Valt battle Aiga for the title is pointless because the result is too predictable.

I can see where you're coming from, but I personally don't think Valt needs to be number 1. The world already knows how great he is and practically regards him as such anyway. Plus, the champion title does seem to be separate from the number 1 ranking, since Aiga kept it until Sparking because no one had challenged him. I do agree with your general opinion tho.
Valt is already great as he is no matter what happens to him...
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:44 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2021  3:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Revealing Valt's rank establishes his status in the story in relation to the other characters. It cements where he stands in-universe. It's similar to a degree to us being told Free is Number 1 in Evolution. And as you mentioned, it's not like Valt doesn't deserve to hold top rank in the world.

Another fair point, but Ig they don't have to cement other characters standing in-universe with another world ranking or one of those side groups like the Z4 or GT3. On that note actually, I wonder why the wbba sponsors these side groups of bladers. I get that they are part of the 'new generation', but some of them have seemed to be in this business longer than that, like Phi, who probably had a world ranking already. Maybe it's the wbba's way of generating hype with a new set of bladers.
They kinda did, but of course not everyone is going to be of high rank, Basara for example. About those side groups, I think they're just a name given to the best bladers of the new generation. I can see it being used for hype as well though, perhaps to stimulate competition.

1. Bell Daikokuten
2. Rashad Goodman
3. Valt Aoi
4. Shu Kurenai
5. Hyuga Asahi
6. Lean Walhalla
7. Aiga Akaba
8. Free de la Hoya
9. Lui Shirasagijo
10. Hikaru Asahi
11. Drum Koryu
12. Phi
13. Gwyn Ronny
14. Delta Akane
15. Kaiza Xhakuenji

1 Bell
2 Rashad
3 Valt
4 Shu 
5 Lean
6 Aiga
7 Free
8 Lui
9 Drum
10 Phi
11 Gwyn
12 Delta
13 Xhaka
14 Sisco
15 Zac
16 Wakiya
17 Daina
18 Rantaro

A 1 Basara
2 Hikaru
3 Ranzo

Must Rashad suprass Valt

I don't mean to be rude but stop the CAP lol. Manga Hyuga surpassed Rantaro, Daina, Wakiya, Zac, Sisco, and Lean so him being under those guys is blasphemy. And Hyuga beat Lean with 4 points to 2 points, bursting him TWO times. So, Hyuga should at least be in the Top 10. Also, Basara above Hikaru, BOI STOP THE CAP XD!!!! Sure, we didn't see Basara in action yet but I highly doubt he would be stronger than Hikaru. On another note, you're right to question if Rashad would surpass Valt since we didn't see him in action but I have a feeling he will be a beast.
On another note, for those who didn't know, the title of World Champion used to automatically carry with it the rank of Number 1 Blader in the World, in Sparking they separated the two with the new ranking system (S Rank and below); Aiger was World Champion, but Valt outranked him since Valt was the Number 1 Blader in the World (S Tier #1) That's why he was called the Legend of Legends, in other words, the top ranked Blading Legend, Number 1 in the World.
I will post the official rankings later

Beyblade Burst Official Rankings (Note: This is after sparking)

S 1. Valt Aoi

S 2. Lane Valhalla

S 3. Shu Kurenai

S 4. Aiger Akabane

S 5. Free De La Hoya

S 6. Lui Shirosagi

S 7. Dante Koryu

S 8. Phi Kuromi

S 9. Gwyn Renolds

S 10. Delta Zakuro (No not the DeltaZakuro on WBO)

S 11. Xander Shakadera

S 12. Silas Karsile

S 13. Zac Kaneguro

S 14. Wakiya Murasaki

S 15. Daigo Kurogami

16. Unkown

A 1. Hikaru Hizashi

A 2. Hyuga Hizashi (S stands for S tier and A stands for A tier)
Basara is really the only character in Dynamite Battle who I feel sorry for and is underrated.
I really like Basara'a design. I'm looking forward to seeing where they take the character.
(Jun. 23, 2021  7:57 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I really like Basara'a design. I'm looking forward to seeing where they take the character.

I also like Basara's design, it felt unique compared to Ranzo and Rashad's design. But I can't believe someone hated Basara before the DB anime and manga came out SMH. And the crazy thing is that this person called Basara a "Shu Wannabe". Like, HUH?!?!?!?