Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

MASTERS WAS the best best because of galaxy pegasus
(Apr. 15, 2021  3:29 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ryugas son why cant I see your FREAKING POSTS

beacuse you probably put him on the ignore list
(Apr. 15, 2021  3:31 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  3:29 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ryugas son why cant I see your FREAKING POSTS

beacuse you probably put him on the ignore list

(i'm happy that he did)
metal master was pretty good but not that good

i only liked it cause of the new characters

galaxy pegasus is trash
I actually really liked Zero-G, It wasn't as good as Metal Fight Explosion and 4D, but I thought it interesting and a cool concept, Zyro I didn't really like, (But then again I don't like Ginga), But I loved the synchrome part of it, the combine avatars were pretty cool.
I just like Beyblade World Championship's in general, which is why I like Metal Masters. Seeing which team/individual is stronger, World Class bladers fighting.
I also really liked Zero-G. Was much more lighthearted and had less of that overly-dramatic edgy setting that fury had. Gave us a new cast which I honestly liked better than the previous cast seeing as I found them to be much less annoying and cringy compared to many of the older characters. It also introduced us to synchrome which I honestly think is one of the coolest things metal fight has given us in terms of both the physical game, and anime plot.
I liked the Metal Saga, well most of it anyway. I really enjoyed the first two MFB seasons, 4D was alright but had a lot of missed opportunities and Zero-G was just pretty average.

However, I kinda wish that Masamune was the main character for Baku since he had more interesting reasons to want to strive to be the best. I also wanted Kenta to be the main character for 4D, since he had the most development and his journey with Ryuga was cool.

Nothing against Gingka, but he was at his best in the first season where the show gave us a reason to definitely root for him. A tragic hero who had to become the best in memory of his father (who turned out to be alive), avenge his defeat and seal away the evil bey from the clutches of the Dark Nebula. After that, he was just average to me and overall less interesting.
how do I take him off of the ignore list?
(Apr. 15, 2021  6:46 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  6:44 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Sure, I don't see why not (except for the fact that it would cut down on new Bey motifs, but I'm cool with getting another Achilles tbf)

What I want is that to make Aiga a mid-season boss. I know we have the other legends like Shu and Valt who can play that role instend but I think Aiga suits it more better.

(Apr. 15, 2021  6:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: lets hope aiger fights dante and loses

Drum will never beat Aiga in a 1v1 battle.

And what has Aiga done to prove he’s any better? The only thing he did in the tag league was taking out Rantaro and Valt all thanks to Ranjiro’s tornado. He also lost - clash to Free who is one of the worst competitors in the tag league himself.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  6:46 PM)MasterChef Wrote: What I want is that to make Aiga a mid-season boss. I know we have the other legends like Shu and Valt who can play that role instend but I think Aiga suits it more better.

And what has Aiga done to prove he’s any better? The only thing he did in the tag league was taking out Rantaro and Valt all thanks to Ranjiro’s tornado. He also lost - clash to Free who is one of the worst competitors in the tag league himself.

Sparking was before, he is still a Legend and so is Free. He may have sucked but that doesn't mean he is garbage and can not have a role like a mid-season boss.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:16 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote: And what has Aiga done to prove he’s any better? The only thing he did in the tag league was taking out Rantaro and Valt all thanks to Ranjiro’s tornado. He also lost - clash to Free who is one of the worst competitors in the tag league himself.

Sparking was before, he is still a Legend and so is Free. He may have sucked but that doesn't mean he is garbage and can not have a role like a mid-season boss, alos it woul be cool.

He will appear in part 3/4 if TT have some plans for Achilles
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  6:46 PM)MasterChef Wrote: What I want is that to make Aiga a mid-season boss. I know we have the other legends like Shu and Valt who can play that role instend but I think Aiga suits it more better.

1. Shu and Valt are leagues above Aiga.
2. Perhaps you have forgotten MasterChef who the Legends of Legends is and Shu's power.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:12 PM)Zeutron Wrote: And what has Aiga done to prove he’s any better? The only thing he did in the tag league was taking out Rantaro and Valt all thanks to Ranjiro’s tornado. He also lost - clash to Free who is one of the worst competitors in the tag league himself.

Sparking was before, he is still a Legend and so is Free. He may have sucked but that doesn't mean he is garbage and can not have a role like a mid-season boss, alos it woul be cool.
wasnt he a mid season boss in gt?
correct me if im wrong.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:20 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:16 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Sparking was before, he is still a Legend and so is Free. He may have sucked but that doesn't mean he is garbage and can not have a role like a mid-season boss, alos it woul be cool.
wasnt he a mid season boss in gt?
correct me if im wrong.

He was. But doesn't mean he can't be one agin, anyways. I didn't say Valt and Shu are weaker, I'm fine with Valt and Shu having that role or any thing else but to me I think Aiga suits it more better.

Sparking was before, he is still a Legend and so is Free. He may have sucked  but that doesn't mean he is garbage and can not have a role like a mid-season boss.

I was replying to the part of your comment where you said Dante would never beat Aiga in a 1v1.
Why not leave it at the fact that people prefer other characters over others and will think who is better based on what they've seen and think of it.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

1. Shu and Valt are leagues above Aiga.
2. Perhaps you have forgotten MasterChef who the Legends of Legends is and Shu's power.

Well they are definitely better, but not leagues above him. Being leagues above someone means being able to effortlessly beat them in a one sided battle. I’m just using it as an example to prove that Aiga didn’t do anything special in the tag league. His only eliminations required help.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: 1. Shu and Valt are leagues above Aiga.

Yeah I agree. I’m just using it as an example to prove that Aiga didn’t do anything special in the tag league. His only eliminations required help.

yes I was siding with you. Aiga's feats aren't as great as Shu's or valt's. (Ranjiro's tornado is one of my favorite moves)
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:16 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Sparking was before, he is still a Legend and so is Free. He may have sucked  but that doesn't mean he is garbage and can not have a role like a mid-season boss.

I was replying to the part of your comment where you said Dante would never beat Aiga in a 1v1.

Okay. sorry. Well to that, I think Aiga has more power/skill than Drum. Aiga beat Drum 2 times and Drum only won 1 time against Aiga and even then he got hepled from Lui and tied with him. And Drum didn't do much in the Super Legend Tag leuge to. Only took out Rantaro and did a Raging Tempest whcih still tied with Aiga's Infinite Buster.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:27 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I was replying to the part of your comment where you said Dante would never beat Aiga in a 1v1.

Okay. sorry. Well to that, I think Aiga has more power/skill than Drum. Aiga beat Drum 2 times and Drum only won 1 time against Aiga and even then he got hepled from Lui and tied with him. And Drum didn't do much in the Super Legend Tag leuge to. Only took out Rantaro and did a Raging Tempest whcih still tied with Aiga's Infinite Buster.

Aiga had help from Ranjiro too so they tied on equal grounds. Also, Drum actually eliminated Rantaro on his own without help (yes, Rantaro was caught off guard but it’s still more impressive) and he also participated in Valt’s elimination which is an equivalent of Aiga eliminating Valt. Drum’s in the tag league are better.
1-Even though Valt is mentioned as the strongest Blader in the world, no one can change the fact that he lost against Aiga and Lean in a 1v1 match.
2-Drum until today did not win Aiga 1v1 no matter if they drew does not mean victory
3-Even though Valt defeated Lean in the tag match, he only won because Rantaro sacrificed himself so as not to take the limit break do not mean that he is stronger than Lean (Even though he is mentioned as the strongest of all)
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:42 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: 1-Even though Valt is mentioned as the strongest Blader in the world, no one can change the fact that he lost against Aiga and Lean in a 1v1 match.
2-Drum until today did not win Aiga 1v1 no matter if they drew does not mean victory
3-Even though Valt defeated Lean in the tag match, he only won because Rantaro sacrificed himself so as not to take the limit break do not mean that he is stronger than Lean (Even though he is mentioned as the strongest of all)

You fools are still saying this bro? Just accept it and put your bias aside, #1 is definitive.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:23 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:19 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: 1. Shu and Valt are leagues above Aiga.

Well they are definitely better, but not leagues above him. Being leagues above someone means being able to effortlessly beat them in a one sided battle. I’m just using it as an example to prove that Aiga didn’t do anything special in the tag league. His only eliminations required help.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I was overexaggerating.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:42 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: 1-Even though Valt is mentioned as the strongest Blader in the world, no one can change the fact that he lost against Aiga and Lean in a 1v1 match.
Pathetic, not even gonna waste my time on this.