Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Nah wait so Valt or Shu was the best in season 1 lol?
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote: You know, I can’t believe that after all this time there are still people who think Lui was better than Valt and Shu at the end of s1. The bias is almost unreal lmao.

Depends. We don't really know with Shu since his bey was broken so we don't really know if he would win and it was kinda neck and neck tbh, but Valt definitely not, he would've won without the crack in the stadium.
Lost Luinor is the strongest bey in s1 and that's a fact
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote: You know, I can’t believe that after all this time there are still people who think Lui was better than Valt and Shu at the end of s1. The bias is almost unreal lmao.

Depends. We don't really know with Shu since his bey was broken so we don't really know if he would win and it was kinda neck and neck tbh, but Valt definitely not, he would've won without the crack in the stadium.

Shu was definitely going to win had his bey not broke since Longinus stopped spinning whilst Shu’s unite driver (and Spriggan before it) was still spinning. The whole point of his bey breaking was intended to be a plot twist.

(Jan. 21, 2021  10:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lost Luinor is the strongest bey in s1 and that's a fact

In real life sure, in the anime that’s just bias.
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Is it me or does the anime lie to us?

Wdym by that?
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:15 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Depends. We don't really know with Shu since his bey was broken so we don't really know if he would win and it was kinda neck and neck tbh, but Valt definitely not, he would've won without the crack in the stadium.

Shu was definitely going to win had his bey not broke since Longinus stopped spinning whilst Shu’s unite driver (and Spriggan before it) was still spinning. The whole point of his bey breaking was intended to be a plot twist.

(Jan. 21, 2021  10:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lost Luinor is the strongest bey in s1 and that's a fact

Eh not really, it was been lead up to for a bit, not super unexpected.
Oops nvm lol I meant to say why can't the author confirm what blader is the strongest/best.
I also kinda wanna know what bey is the strongest/best and what special moves are the strongest lol
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Shu was definitely going to win had his bey not broke since Longinus stopped spinning whilst Shu’s unite driver (and Spriggan before it) was still spinning. The whole point of his bey breaking was intended to be a plot twist.

Eh not really, it was been lead up to for a bit, not super unexpected.

Sorry which one are you replying to?
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Eh not really, it was been lead up to for a bit, not super unexpected.

Sorry which one are you replying to?

first one.
Ok I know like one or 2 things:
BigBang Genesis/Eclipse Genesis is the strongest bey in GT/Rise
Lucifer The End is the strongest bey in Sparking/Surge
World Spriggan/World Spryzen WAS the strongest bey in the manga
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Sorry which one are you replying to?

first one.

Ahh ok well you have a point, it was super lead you too but ik what I mean, it was intended to be a (terrible) plot twist. At least in universe-vise
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok I know like one or 2 things:

Until Limit Break beys happened it was the strongest.

(Jan. 21, 2021  10:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:21 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: first one.

Ahh ok well you have a point, it was super lead you too but ik what I mean, it was intended to be a (terrible) plot twist. At least in universe-vise

How was it terrible? I liked it, it made sense and was a good lead up to Red Eye.
Animewise for Bladers according to anime:
Acoording to Tyson Kai is the best blader
Gingka admitted Ryuga was the strongest blader
But in all my heart I hate to say it but Kai is the best blader in OG yes lol
Ryuga isn't the strongest in MFB so I disagree with that
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok I know like one or 2 things:

Until Limit Break beys happened it was the strongest.

(Jan. 21, 2021  10:22 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Ahh ok well you have a point, it was super lead you too but ik what I mean, it was intended to be a (terrible) plot twist. At least in universe-vise

How was it terrible? I liked it, it made sense and was a good lead up to Red Eye.

Terrible in a sense that it was painfully obvious as you said, the event itself was good but it wasn’t a good “plot twist” because we saw it coming.
I got a bad taste when antagonists end up creating the beys first lol
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:22 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Until Limit Break beys happened it was the strongest.

Terrible in a sense that it was painfully obvious as you said, the event itself was good but it wasn’t a good “plot twist” because we saw it coming.

Well yeah as a plot twist it was bad since we saw it coming. But the event was good.
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Terrible in a sense that it was painfully obvious as you said, the event itself was good but it wasn’t a good “plot twist” because we saw it coming.

Well yeah as a plot twist it was bad since we saw it coming. But the event was good.

I will go out of my way and give some credit to Lui though, I do believe that he intentionally damages Spriggan in the manga version thus meaning he was better since he didn’t win due to an accident.
I wish I could beyblade like in the anime, then I would be destroying Beys with a straight face.
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I wish I could beyblade like in the anime, then I would be destroying Beys with a straight face.

That’s like the ultimate sin by beyblade logic.
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well yeah as a plot twist it was bad since we saw it coming. But the event was good.

I will go out of my way and give some credit to Lui though, I do believe that he intentionally damages Spriggan in the manga version thus meaning he was better since he didn’t win due to an accident.

In the manga he was suprised too.
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:32 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I wish I could beyblade like in the anime, then I would be destroying Beys with a straight face.

That’s like the ultimate sin by beyblade logic.

Yeh but if it was done in real life then...?
I've been watching too much that it comes up in my dreams.
I feel like Longinus has way more offensive power than any other Attack Type bey in Sparking but that's just me even tho Raging Upper hasn't been defeated lmao
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I will go out of my way and give some credit to Lui though, I do believe that he intentionally damages Spriggan in the manga version thus meaning he was better since he didn’t win due to an accident.

In the manga he was suprised too.

That’s odd becuase there’s a scene where Shu is looking at his cracked Spriggan whilst Lui is giving him an evil grin, he also did the same thing to Valkyrie so I do think he did it on purpose. Either way I would count it as him being better because that would just mean that his raw power was crazy.

(Jan. 21, 2021  10:35 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I feel like Longinus has way more offensive power than any other Attack Type bey in Sparking but that's just me even tho Raging Upper hasn't been defeated lmao

It seems that way. I think that in terms of raw abilities the top beys for each type would go like this:
Longinus: best at raw Attack
Ragnaruk: best at raw Stamina
Satan: best at pure Defense
Spriggan: Highest general versatility in balance.