Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I'd say the Big Five at the end of Evolution is very threatening.

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Silas

Those are some extremely powerful bladers.
My personal Big Five for OG:
Tyson
Kai
Brooklyn
Garland
Crusher/Ray/Zeo/Tala either one takes the 5th spot
Those are the big bad bladers
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:22 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'd say the Big Five at the end of Evolution is very threatening.

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Silas

Silas is kinda meh and Valt is our protag so it doesn't feel like a challenge to him given he is the challenge lol.
Nah but seriously Justice Five was a powerful team heck they coudl be the 2nd strongest team in OG.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:22 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I'd say the Big Five at the end of Evolution is very threatening.

1. Valt
2. Shu
3. Free
4. Lui
5. Silas

Silas is kinda meh and Valt is our protag so it doesn't feel like a challenge to him given he is the challenge lol.

I certainly get what your saying. I mean in general strength. If anyone had to face this line-up they'd have some real titans to face.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:24 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:22 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Silas is kinda meh and Valt is our protag so it doesn't feel like a challenge to him given he is the challenge lol.

I certainly get what your saying. I mean in general strength. If anyone had to face this line-up they'd have some real titans to face.

Well in Burst I suppose.
You want the true black hole? I present to you King of Darkness
[Image: dbva4hk-ebf1a23b-0089-489c-9b09-431e8104...wsfreKMxM4]
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:26 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:24 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I certainly get what your saying. I mean in general strength. If anyone had to face this line-up they'd have some real titans to face.

Well in Burst I suppose.

I make it a point not to pit bladers from different universes against each other. The rules of what beys are capable of and how they work are so drastically different between them.
If everyone was defaulted to Burst power scaling and couldn't use any unreasonable fantasy elements who would be your top 5?
Here’s who I think the elite characters should’ve been

Spin emperors:
No problem here

Big 5: replace ren wu with Silas and Joshua with Boa (obviously changes would happen)

Z-4: have Boa, Phi, suoh, and Hyde (changes would apply). I would drop Xander and Laban for Boa and Suoh just because suoh had this really cool thing going on with the entire bipolar/mr.Hyde and Jekyll, as for Boa I kind of saw him fit to be in the next generation

GT 3: this one I also keep the same. We have Blindt with his “I shall look into you’re soul thing,” Pot with his “I’ve never bursted until plot happened,” and Delta with his “I’m going to break every bey but I’m also not.” Maybe delta could be replaced with Lodin
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If everyone was defaulted to Burst power scaling and couldn't use any unreasonable fantasy elements who would be your top 5?

Lodin
Fumiya
Blindt
Arman
Pheng
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:38 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If everyone was defaulted to Burst power scaling and couldn't use any unreasonable fantasy elements who would be your top 5?

Lodin
Fumiya
Blindt
Arman
Pheng

Lol I meant other gens too, everyone has burst power scaling whos the best.

(Jan. 14, 2021  12:28 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: You want the true black hole? I present to you King of Darkness
[Image: dbva4hk-ebf1a23b-0089-489c-9b09-431e8104...wsfreKMxM4]
Has there been anything this cool and menacing in Burst? Prob not tbh but I wonder.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If everyone was defaulted to Burst power scaling and couldn't use any unreasonable fantasy elements who would be your top 5?

That's kinda hard. There are a number of bladers that feel like they should be in the top 5. Valt, Gingka, Ryuga, Shu, Kyoya, Lui, Free. Hard to choose five.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:44 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

That's kinda hard. There are a number of bladers that feel like they should be in the top 5. Valt, Gingka, Ryuga, Shu, Kyoya, Lui, Free. Hard to choose five.

I agree, it can be difficult choosing the strongest, especially when I look at sparking. I can't really tell anymore.
(Jan. 14, 2021  12:32 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: If everyone was defaulted to Burst power scaling and couldn't use any unreasonable fantasy elements who would be your top 5?

1. Rago (if Rago was the peak of mfb he would have no problem in burst)
2. Gingka (he definitely has more resonance than Valt or Lane as he has even physically manifested his bey)
3. Tyson (his bond with Dragoon is really strong, he is tied with Gingka but I like Gingka so that’s why he gets number 3)
4. Ryuga (he is just really buffed up and he always masters his bey fast)
5. Valt (just to give burst representation otherwise I would go with someone like Kyoya or Chris)

If I had to really choose then it would be...(no OG bladers since I've never watched it)

1. Valt
2. Gingka (He'd really be neck and neck with Valt)
3. Shu 
4. Ryuga (he and Shu are also neck and neck)
5. Kyoya (I'd Iike to place Free here as well!)

This is hard!
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:04 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

If I had to really choose then it would be...(no OG bladers since I've never watched it)

1. Valt
3. Shu 

This is hard!

What about Rago no way he’s being beaten by Valt. Also I would place Ryuga above Shu because Ryuga has complete mastery over his bey and has just gone through much more than Ryuga.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:04 AM)Admiral W Wrote: If I had to really choose then it would be...(no OG bladers since I've never watched it)

1. Valt
3. Shu 

This is hard!

What about Rago no way he’s being beaten by Valt. Also I would place Ryuga above Shu because Ryuga has complete mastery over his bey and has just gone through much more than Ryuga.
I really don't consider Rago given the whole god thing. In addition this Burst scaling so none of the extreme powers of MFB are present here. And Shu has complete mastery over his bey as well. Ryuga and Shu would be very close.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:08 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What about Rago no way he’s being beaten by Valt. Also I would place Ryuga above Shu because Ryuga has complete mastery over his bey and has just gone through much more than Ryuga.
I really don't consider Rago given the whole god thing. And Shu has complete mastery over his bey as well. Ryuga and Shu would be very close.

I mean Rago has the power even without the mystic forever spinning powers.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:08 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What about Rago no way he’s being beaten by Valt. Also I would place Ryuga above Shu because Ryuga has complete mastery over his bey and has just gone through much more than Ryuga.
I really don't consider Rago given the whole god thing. And Shu has complete mastery over his bey as well. Ryuga and Shu would be very close.

But Ryuga has done much more rigorous training and he has a much better bond with his bey which is displayed by his ability to physically manifest L-Drago. Also isn’t Chris broken with his I can spin forever ability?
Kai you will always be the first blader of World Champion, defeating the anatgonist before the protagonist and showing your true Fire
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:10 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:08 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I really don't consider Rago given the whole god thing. And Shu has complete mastery over his bey as well. Ryuga and Shu would be very close.

But Ryuga has done much more rigorous training and he has a much better bond with his bey which is displayed by his ability to physically manifest L-Drago.
Physical manifesting of one's bey isn't possible in Burst which is why Burst Bladers can't do it, and Shu is known for rigorous training.
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:11 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2021  1:10 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But Ryuga has done much more rigorous training and he has a much better bond with his bey which is displayed by his ability to physically manifest L-Drago.
Physical manifesting of one's bey isn't possible in Burst which is why Burst Bladers can't do it, and Shu is known for rigorous training.

Have you even seen Ryuga’s training? It’s way more rigorous than anything we’ve seen in burst. Ain’t no way Shu’s beating Ryuga

that's kind of hard even if you out them on equal footing now if we go with rago and Brooklyn they way their built these 2 would most likely be top 2 the last 3 is hard to make cause Tyson,  ginkga and valt would be neck to neck same goes with kai, ryuga and shu oof what a hard list to make it would be one H of a battle between them for that big 5 spot . I just realize i probably just give a top 10 just add free or kyoya and you got a top 10 that's a stack top 10 lol