Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Same here. That's the one at the end of evolution.
That one at the end of evolution was perfect.
Funny enough Aiger never beated Silas at all
They've never battled each other. At least not directly.
The end of turbos, I DUNOO WHERE THE RANKS WENT
If it was official Shu beating Xander would have led him to 4th place in BIg Five
Boa since he beated Ren Wu and if it was official he would be in 5th place in Big Five
Before the international bladers cup anyway.
I mean Turbo still had the same ranks after IBC. But at the end of Turbo and beginning of Rise things might have changed but Idk
I'm hoping we get the ranks for next season as well.
there are alot of pages
It might slightly change but I dont think by that much maybe 2 or 3 people get moved but we shall wait and see
How’d zac become better than daigo? Can someone explain that?

(Dec. 19, 2020  2:40 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: there are alot of pages

GODZILLAAAAA! haven’t seen U all day!
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:40 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: It might slightly change but I dont think by that much maybe 2 or 3 people get moved but we shall wait and see

I can see the surge rankings staying the same through into the new season. I'd take that given that's not a bad Big Five.
oh hi trustbee! sorry I have been busy
Irl there is actually a group called Big Five in sports too.
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Eh the writers choice

I can’t not complain, even the writing can have flaws, I just like to point them out

(Dec. 19, 2020  2:42 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: oh hi trustbee! sorry I have been busy

It’s ok bro😎!
Most of them compete internationally and earned their titles I think
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:44 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Most of them compete internationally and  earned their titles I think

That’s still weird tho, where zac come from? Even the writer knows zac wasn’t in evolution while daigo was working hard in evolution wit his team
Big five in turbo kinda sus, evolution was fine but aiga was added in so, surge not that sus
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Zac was a Supreme 4 memeber

In japan lol not world and u barely get noticed by the world if ur not in the world league or in the international cup
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:47 AM)TrustBEE Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2020  2:46 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Zac was a Supreme 4 memeber

In japan lol not world and u barely get noticed by the world if ur not in the world league or in the international cup

Say that to Rantaros face