Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I do think Kyoya is like number 4 for the strongest legend bladers
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: I do think Kyoya is like number 4 for the strongest legend bladers

Probably.
Its kinda confusing debating who is stronger than who
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:49 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its kinda confusing debating who is stronger than who

Here’s my list

1. Rago 
2. Gingka
3. Ryuga
4. Tyson
5. Kai
6. Brooklyn 
7. Kyoya
rago is still better than Ryuga though.
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:51 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2020  4:49 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Its kinda confusing debating who is stronger than who

Here’s my list

1. Rago 
2. Gingka
3. Ryuga
4. Tyson
5. Kai
6. Brooklyn 
7. Kyoya

Tyson, and Kai are definitely slightly stronger than Gingka and Ryuga
Gingka is the worlds strongest blader!
Not this again..
it's true he is the worlds best blader. They even said it in the anime
Im going to tell you this to all of you:“In losing you can learn a lot, and we did twice.” – Kai Hiwatari
your quoting Kai now? cool
If you dont agree with me fine.
Kai says the most purest things ever
no I 100% agree with you it's cool. Gingka quotes: in the end it's the bladers spirit that MATTERS!!!
Gingka and Kai have the most blader spirit. Even Ryuga doesnt have that
true about Kai and Gingka they have the most blader's spirit. And ryuga? I don't think he even has a spirit. he is a soul eater
I dont ever think Ryuga respected anyone till the end of Metal Fury. I dont think he ever respected Gingka.
At least Kai (even tho he leaves Tyson side to battle him) respects his rivals.
the only person he really ever respected was at the end of fury and that was kenta
Agreed. Who do you consider the worst blader in mfb?
the worst blader? probably Hikaru or Hyoma. they were both pretty trash. and Benkei. OH I KNOW WHO THE WORST BLADER IS! TESTSUYA!!! HE IS THE WORST
Crab Guy could be crushed even by one of the weakest bladers in burst lmao
I know bro!!! I FREAKING HATE HIM!! remember when he fought against benkei and Gingka and he was dressed like a girl. and he was trying to make up a sob story and benkei fell for it and Gingka did not. Tetsuy sucks and even when his mad gasher became dark gasher he was still getting his butt whooped by Benkei LMAO
He did beat Benkei afterwards If Im not wrong
he did because Benkei fell for his trick of sob story. and they met again at battle bladers and Benkei WON THAT TIME
Boi the worst blader in Tyson's era is that freaking monkey boy Daichi.
DAICHI MONEKY BOY? I hate him