Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 05, 2020  12:11 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:10 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Speaking unironically, that giant Glide tornado he used in the tag battle kind of was an ultimate move LOL.

I still don’t understand how people beat Rantaro despite the fact Roktavor is just a nerfed Leone

Well, when you look at it that way.....
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:04 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Shu is that type of person to stand by at the end of the line

I’m sure he would be standing with him an the end of the line, but I could see Rantaro in that position too. Rantaro never leaves Valt’s side.
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:11 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote: I still don’t understand how people beat Rantaro despite the fact Roktavor is just a nerfed Leone

Well, when you look at it that way.....

The guy can literally create a mini tornado how isn’t that op in burst
Rantaro is basically like Valt's brother he never had. Even tho Rantaro is a single dad taking care of the bombers lol
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:13 AM)Pikachu Sensei Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well, when you look at it that way.....

The guy can literally create a mini tornado how isn’t that op in burst

Sword
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Been thinking about this lately and wanted to see where the opinions were leaning. Who do you guys think was/is the better/closer friend to Valt. Shu or Rantaro? And if so, why? I’m going with Rantaro because he’s been way more supportive and consistent. Shu is more of a childhood and later close friend in my opinion.

EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX  Isaiah.burleyDeltaZakurofinally remembered to tag him) Jinbee CheetoBlader
It’s definitely Rantaro
I hope Valt finally wins against Lui next episode. I really want him to win.
What was the biggest sacrfice you have seen in beyblade?
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What was the biggest sacrfice you have seen in beyblade?

Ryuga giving all his power to Kenta.
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:00 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Been thinking about this lately and wanted to see where the opinions were leaning. Who do you guys think was/is the better/closer friend to Valt. Shu or Rantaro? And if so, why? I’m going with Rantaro because he’s been way more supportive and consistent. Shu is more of a childhood and later close friend in my opinion.

EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX  Isaiah.burleyDeltaZakurofinally remembered to tag him) Jinbee CheetoBlader

Rantaro. Rantaro has been with him since the very beginning, Shu was too but then again he went to the Snake Pit putting a pretty big strain on their relationship, the whole reason Shu went to the Snake Pit was to gain power, and he chose that over his friends. I don't believe Rantaro would abandon his friends like that and he is more supportive than Shu is.
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:37 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:36 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: What was the biggest sacrfice you have seen in beyblade?

Ryuga giving all his power to Kenta.

I remember the look on Ryuga's face. That was pretty noble of Ryuga to do that. I guess you could call that a "nice" thing Ryuga did
ryuga never did that for kenta. and roctavor is not the mightiest bey of all time
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:48 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ryuga never did that for kenta. and roctavor is not the mightiest bey of all time

Ryuga did do that
nope he wanted to and they had a deal but Kenta never met his deal. So Ryuga did not
Where do you have proof that it never happened

What about when Kai sacrificed his life for Tyson and the world? That was pretty big.

EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ @XsabxmaniacX  #Fafnir DeltaZakuro (finally remembered to tag him) Jinbee CheetoBlader

I've gotta say it has to be Rantaro, without a doubt. He's pretty much Valt's partner in crime, always sticking with him to the very end, always had Valt's back and stuck up for him when anyone insults his friend. The fact that Rantaro is incredibly loyal, always helps train him to becoming a stronger blader and always looked out for Valt, whenever he's in danger, are definitely points to his favour.

Whilst he does butt heads with Valt quite a bit in the early seasons, it never gets to any serious levels. The worst the duo have acted towards each other was back in the second episode of the first season, where Valt acted cocky and arrogant towards Rantaro after defeating him, but even back then it wasn't portrayed all that seriously and they end up having a laugh about it at the end.

Make no mistake, I think Shu is a great friend to Valt and has maintained said friendship with Valt since childhood to this very day. Valt and Shu have contrasting personalities that somehow work together as they help each other balance out a bit. Valt's happy-go-lucky and friendly attitude helps Shu become a lot more open, whilst Shu's level-headed personality helps ground Valt a bit more.
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:51 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: nope he wanted to and they had a deal but Kenta never met his deal. So Ryuga did not

Kenta made Ryuga serious and that was the deal “It was for one moment, just for a moment you made me serious. Take it Kenta”
anime is my proof I have seen metal fury

I'm going with rantaro cause of how his been showcase in the anime his been always their .  I don't doubt shu's friendship at all he became a villain just to completed a promise after all this tells how far his willing to go, he would defently do anything for valt at whatever cost, but I'll give this one to rantaro cause his loyalty is something to be admire.
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:54 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: anime is my proof I have seen metal fury

Then explain flash Sagittario?
(Dec. 05, 2020  12:51 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: nope he wanted to and they had a deal but Kenta never met his deal. So Ryuga did not

I would go back and rewatch Metal Fury. Ryuga did give Kenta his star fragment and "died"
um Ryuga did not die forsay if you watch it correctly. Gingka said thanks for helping me defeat diablo nemesis. obviously ryuga returns to