Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

to true lmao! and if he did have a wife he would he date her for a day and than use his L-drago to kill her and take her soul so he can use it as power. LMAO
such a pity ryuga is to drawn towards power to care about anything else. Ultimate move: DRAGON EMPEROR USING MY WIFES SOUL AS POWER!!!!!
I know he would he date alot of girls. and than use there souls. and everyone would be like where did Ryuga get all of these souls from? Ryuga would be like: from my 50,000 wifes I had and I killed them all and took there soul LOL
Ryuga is about to destroy all of the world pouplation
I know he will be the last one standing in the middle of a bunch of dead bodies. and he will be like at LAST I HAVE EVERYONES SOUL!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! AND IT IS LIKE you killed everyone and now you have no one to fight
How can I be so sure that Pegasus Bahamoote couldnt just destroy Salamander Ifrit
what happens if Ryuga came to the burst series?
Oh no Ryuga would obliterate everyone. Plus if Im not wrong none of these sagas are even realted to each other
that is true the burst and metal have nothing to do with each other. your not wrong. and Ryuga would kill aiger first. LOL
I dont agree with Ryuga's son when he said Ryuga was the 2nd strongest blader in all of the beyblade franchise
RYUGA'S SON SAID THAT?????????? That is false first of all it was Gingka than Rago, Chris Phoenix and some others along with Ryuga. ryuga's son does not know what he is talking about.
Hold it you cant be forgetting the OG's lmao.
But tbh there shouldnt be that type of ranking system at all
I know ryuga is not that good now
ryuga is not the second strongest but he is the third strongest after gingka and rago . if you don't count rago cause his a cheat than yea you can put ryuga second after gingka. Chris and Phoenix aren't their level
I always get confused who is stronger than who.
Its like one season this blader is stronger than this one and then it goes on like that
Gingka one uped Ryuga though at the end of metal fusion and became the best of all time
I think it goes like this
Metal Fusion- Gingka to Ryuga
Metal masters- Tie
Metal Fury- Ryuga to Gingka
Shogun Steel- Clearly Gingka
(Dec. 04, 2020  8:06 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Gingka one uped Ryuga though at the end of metal fusion and became the best of all time

gingka one up ryuga at the end of metal fury thats when he solidly his the strongest.

(Dec. 04, 2020  8:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think it goes like this
Metal Fusion- Gingka to Ryuga
Metal masters- Tie
Metal Fury- Ryuga to Gingka
Shogun Steel- Clearly Gingka

that's exactly how it was
ryuga is so mad he will kill everyone I mean heck he already killed doji
I dont know if Im forgetting something of Kai. Where even Tyson admitted Kai was truly the best blader there is (In OG)
dante is king of trash and makes laban look like a pro
Dante is Dante and thats all there is to it
dante trash do