Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Nov. 24, 2020  6:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:02 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Hey, ryuga lost 2 battles, only 2.  ginkga lost more than that.

so that doesnt mean Gingka is weak

I'm not saying that, I'm saying Ryuga is strong.
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:03 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: so that doesnt mean Gingka is weak

I'm not saying that, I'm saying Ryuga is strong.

I guess.
well I know that Gingka's father did not die. But still when they battled Ryuga was taunting Gingka saying his father could not cut it. So Ryuga should not deserve Gingka's help
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:04 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: well I know that Gingka's father did not die. But still when they battled Ryuga was taunting Gingka saying his father could not cut it. So Ryuga should not deserve Gingka's help

That was previous Ryuga, he definitely has changed since then.
Ryuga has always been evil and will stay that way
Didn't they become friends in metal fury?
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Didn't they become friends in metal fury?

no!
RYUGA IS EVIL AHHHHHHHHHHH ALL HE WANTS IS SOULS

your right they were never friends!!!!!!
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: RYUGA IS EVIL AHHHHHHHHHHH ALL HE WANTS IS SOULS

your right they were never friends!!!!!!

they were only rival/allies
and rago he was like : I love japanese food. I will break your beyblade for sushi
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:28 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: and rago he was like : I love japanese food. I will break your beyblade for sushi

lol
ryuga: ok if you think your strong
Rago: you talk to much
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:31 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ryuga: ok if you think your strong
Rago: you talk to much

lol
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  6:08 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Didn't they become friends in metal fury?

no!

But if he returned in Shogun Steel anime, they would propably have become friends because he would learn after his defeat by Rago that you need a true bey spirit and friends in order to get stronger and also, seeing how well Gingka treated him after he died, i think that Ryuga would become friend with Gingka but he would still be a fiery blader who would be feared.
(Nov. 24, 2020  7:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade!
[Image: e6A4hFZ.jpg]
Where is Ryuga?
(Nov. 24, 2020  7:57 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  7:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade!
[Image: e6A4hFZ.jpg]
Where is Ryuga?
Next to Gingka's ear above Sagittario
Gingka and Ryuga could never vecome friends
exactly Gingka is good Ryuga is evil. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE THERE
(Nov. 24, 2020  8:38 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: exactly Gingka is good Ryuga is evil. THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE THERE

true
no doubt Gingka would happily beat up ryuga
(Nov. 24, 2020  10:00 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: no doubt Gingka would happily beat up ryuga

Yeah lol!
Gingka has bad anger issues knd of

kind of is what I meant
Ive seen enough angry bladers so they can all be jerks lol
(Nov. 24, 2020  7:58 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  7:57 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Where is Ryuga?
Next to Gingka's ear above Sagittario

That is Zyro

(Nov. 24, 2020  8:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Gingka and Ryuga could never vecome friends

They could as Gingka's father did not die and Gingka know what he did was not under his control, but the dark powers. Ryuga beat the dark powers and gradually changed. After his defeat by Rago and seeing how good Gingka treated him, i think they could in shogun steel anime timeline, but not manga.