Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Sep. 07, 2019  11:24 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  9:40 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: He's trash, garbage, junk, litter, rubbish, waste etc.

(Sep. 07, 2019  11:23 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Yea kinda do.

Blind isn't the best, but definitely not the worst.

Yeah, the worst is Ranjiro.
(Sep. 07, 2019  11:29 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  11:24 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Blind isn't the best, but definitely not the worst.

Yeah, the worst is Ranjiro.

I think there's one that's worse.
Pot Hope is only good and considered "Heaven's child) because he got a GT Bey (which is kinda OP in the anime due to that lock reversal gimmick).

Blind is rich but also a dumb character unfitting for Dread Bahamut.

We really need more older characters to return from Season 1 to save GT series (or at least grace us with GT versions of Deathscyther, Kerbeus, Ragnaruk, Xcalibur, Zeus, Odin, Jormugand, Wyvern, Anubis, etc). I really don't care if they will just recycle teeth from the existing GT Chips, but I really want to see more of the older Dual Layers get their own revival release. It's like TT has just given up on innovating and improving their designs and just went with FTISSMC (f*** that innovation s***, sell more carp) with their budget.

Not really sure how GT story would pan out, but hopefully it is something better and it should happen soon, cuz the only things that help me cling to the series are the recurring characters from the previous series.
(Sep. 07, 2019  11:37 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  11:29 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, the worst is Ranjiro.

I think there's one that's worse.

Toko Aoi?
(Sep. 08, 2019  12:00 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  11:37 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I think there's one that's worse.

Toko Aoi?

Even worse.
(Sep. 08, 2019  12:01 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  12:00 AM)g2_ Wrote: Toko Aoi?

Even worse.

Free?
(Sep. 08, 2019  12:33 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  12:01 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Even worse.

Free?

Shu?

(Sep. 08, 2019  1:13 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  12:33 AM)g2_ Wrote: Free?

Shu?

Phi?

(Sep. 08, 2019  1:13 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  12:33 AM)g2_ Wrote: Free?

Shu?

(Sep. 08, 2019  1:13 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Shu?

Phi?

Valt?
(Sep. 08, 2019  12:01 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  12:00 AM)g2_ Wrote: Toko Aoi?

Even worse.
Drum?
Fumiya is the worst IMO. I hope that changes though.
(Sep. 08, 2019  1:17 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Fumiya is the worst IMO. I hope that changes though.

He only won in his debut.
(Sep. 08, 2019  1:22 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  1:17 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: Fumiya is the worst IMO. I hope that changes though.

He only won in his debut.

Amane is worst than him. To be honest Blind is better than Amane. Its because Blind had 2 battles since his debut and Amane had a total of 8. If Blind surprisingly gets a win in his next 6 battles then he's better than Amane and not the worst GT blader.
Can you push back Turbo Blades/ Cho-z Wing back in in real life. I'm just wondering.
(Sep. 08, 2019  8:50 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Can you push back Turbo Blades/ Cho-z Wing back in in real life. I'm just wondering.
Yes you can.
(Sep. 09, 2019  12:10 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  8:50 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Can you push back Turbo Blades/ Cho-z Wing back in in real life. I'm just wondering.
Yes you can.

Nice
(Sep. 08, 2019  12:32 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: YUGO, JIN, HAE-JIN, AIGER'S DAD!!!!!!

What the heck, I'd love to have them back. Yugo's bey had a cool gimmick and he wasn't the worst, Jin was creepy cool enough, Houi's a good boi the writers shouldn't have dropped and Aiga's dad is actually (this is a hot take) decent enough.

What's wrong with Fumiya?

(Sep. 08, 2019  2:39 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2019  1:22 AM)g2_ Wrote: He only won in his debut.

Amane is worst than him. To be honest Blind is better than Amane. Its because Blind had 2 battles since his debut and Amane had a total of 8. If Blind surprisingly gets a win in his next 6 battles then he's better than Amane and not the worst GT blader.
Damnit, two fun characters with 3 special moves who both conveniently happen to be defense types. Geez, Defense types haven't been nerfed this hard since Kyle in Cho-Z. Personality wise they're perfect imo.
idk where this goes but... is Valkyrie voiced by a male or female in the english dub same with japanese dub
(Sep. 09, 2019  4:07 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: idk where this goes but... is Valkyrie voiced by a male or female in the english dub same with japanese dub

Didn't watch english dub due to cringe-y names, but I'd assume they put male for the voice of Valtyrek. iirc, Valkyrie is also voiced by a guy, even though the avatar seems to look like a woman (have chest, if you zoom in).
Valkyrie sounds like a male, but that doesnt bother me. The male voice sounds off to me
Guys, confession time... I like the burst dub. Every other dub can burn in a pit of fire.
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:23 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Guys, confession time... I like the burst dub. Every other dub can burn in a pit of fire.

The Burst dub is the best one IMO. The voice acting (Gou/Gabe's VA notwithstanding) is mostly good and consistent and is mostly accurate to the JP version.

The OG dub is entertaining and has cool background themes but it hasn't aged well. The MFB dub is accurate to the JP version but the voice acting is terrible haha.
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:29 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2019  4:23 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Guys, confession time... I like the burst dub. Every other dub can burn in a pit of fire.

The Burst dub is the best one IMO. The voice acting (Gou/Gabe's VA notwithstanding) is mostly good and consistent and is mostly accurate to the JP version.

The OG dub is entertaining and has cool background themes but it hasn't aged well. The MFB dub is accurate to the JP version but the voice acting is terrible haha.

Og dub kinda sucks. The music is alright and dizzy was funny. Mfb dub was terrible. Burst dub is good, but they had some dumb censorship.
I've been watching Bakuten Shoot again and found it hilarious how many girls Rei gets. There was Mao (who he rejected for beyblade) then that girl with the piranha beyblade he was flirting with, then that one girl in 2002/V-force. Rei, please show me how you do it!
(Sep. 15, 2019  9:27 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: