Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

In beyblade world or anime In general kids gets famous and gets stuff early unlike for us in real world that's the power of fantasy lol. but yea kids in burst have alot influence look at Christina who also managing a bey club and she's also a kid or lui and valt who host tournaments in even remember aiga flying around in a private jet going place to place like the Savannah or where xhan lives than to Spain to see kit . theirs also hearts with his big castle and evel being a scientist despite not a adult lol . you got to love anime logic
(Aug. 30, 2019  2:03 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  1:56 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: If I remember correctly, Shu's parents were like laboratory people, so they must be raking in money. Shu became a Spin Emperor in Burst Dual Layer System season, and that probably garnered him enough reputation to go overseas in God, and eventually through his fight against Valt he was able to probably gain enough fame and fortune to lead his own Beyclub as a profession (probably like a coach/club owner in sports).

I'm basing just on the anime, if you can see, so things may have panned out differently in the manga (which I don't have access to)

don't think about it too hard. It is a cartoon.

In the real world, we got kids making hundreds of thousands of dollars off of playing kids toys. The crossing between real world and fiction gets more and more hilarious every day.

Oh yeah, allegedly Valt’s hated a lot here in the West to the point of toxicity? Really? Cuz between the 7 main protagonists of the Beyblade franchise so far, he’s the only one I’ve seen at most 1 out of 100 people dislike: seriously, Tyson, Gingka, Sho, Zero, Aiga, even Drum I see get flak every now and then. I know different opinions is all but it is true cuz between g+, Twitter, tumblr, wbo, and YouTube all I’ve heard is either: praise for Valt, people salty he lost to Aiga in the finale, or his antics being kinda charming. He’s not perfect, 1% think he should’ve been been kicked out Cho-Z, didn’t serve a purpose in there or was completely out of character despite just being a bit more mature (People wanted him to cry because Aiga broke Valkyrie even though Valkyrie got destroyed twice in God and he didn’t over react back then). Even bluewolf likes him. So who’s spreading the Valt hate then?
(Aug. 31, 2019  2:01 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
Oh yeah, allegedly Valt’s hated a lot here in the West to the point of toxicity? Really? Cuz between the 7 main protagonists of the Beyblade franchise so far, he’s the only one I’ve seen at most 1 out of 100 people dislike: seriously, Tyson, Gingka, Sho, Zero, Aiga, even Drum I see get flak every now and then. I know different opinions is all but it is true cuz between g+, Twitter, tumblr, wbo, and YouTube all I’ve heard is either: praise for Valt, people salty he lost to Aiga in the finale, or his antics being kinda charming. He’s not perfect, 1% think he should’ve been been kicked out Cho-Z, didn’t serve a purpose in there or was completely out of character despite just being a bit more mature (People wanted him to cry because Aiga broke Valkyrie even though Valkyrie got destroyed twice in God and he didn’t over react back then). Even bluewolf likes him. So who’s spreading the Valt hate then?

A lotta people dislike Valt because he’s a lot more annoying than he should be. Sure, he is quite young, but I have seen kids his age who were mature as heck. Not a huge Valt fan myself, but I dont spread hate. Just let people dislike whatever they want as long as its rational
Hey guys. I have not been in touch with GT anime, the last time I watched an episode, it was just Fumiya being introduced. So, can anyone just being me up to date? Your opinions and welcomed too!
(Sep. 04, 2019  11:49 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Hey guys. I have not been in touch with GT anime, the last time I watched an episode, it was just Fumiya being introduced. So, can anyone just being me up to date? Your opinions and welcomed too!

I don't wanna spoil anything because it's really good! YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!

(Aug. 31, 2019  5:13 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2019  2:01 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:

A lotta people dislike Valt because he’s a lot more annoying than he should be. Sure, he is quite young, but I have seen kids his age who were mature as heck. Not a huge Valt fan myself, but I dont spread hate. Just let people dislike whatever they want as long as its rational

Valt can be annoying at times, but that's nothing compared to Takao and Ginka.
(Aug. 30, 2019  2:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: In beyblade world or anime In general kids gets famous and gets stuff early unlike for us in real world that's the power of fantasy lol. but yea kids in burst have alot influence look at Christina who also managing a bey club and she's also a kid or lui and valt who host tournaments in even remember aiga flying around in a private jet going place to place like the Savannah or where xhan lives than to Spain to see kit . theirs also hearts with his big castle and evel being a scientist despite not a adult lol . you got to love anime logic

This is true, although we must remember that her grandfather was the owner before her, and since there is no mention of any other relatives, we can assume he passed away or retired, handing over leadership to Christina (for some families, 16, the age Christina was in Evolution/God, is the age where one is seen as fit for handling adult responsibilities). And in Cho-Z, she's 18, which means she is 19 in the current season. Wakiya's use of a private jet is understandable due to his rich father, but Aiga...I can't see how. Hearts and Phi were both royalty (or at least heirs to a very wealthy family), if I recall correctly, and again, we can assume the Dead Gran used to be their family home, or some sort of vacation home. We can't confirm Hearts, Phi and Evel AREN'T adults, because for all we know, Hearts and Phi may be in their early 20's (adults have been shown to be bladers too, i.e, Norman and Kurt, although this is assuming Kurt and Norman were adults).

Plus in God the crew travelled to other countries without (apparently) needing so much as a passport or visa.

Anime logic 101.
How does Phi sleep during the Battleship Cruise?
(Sep. 04, 2019  10:31 PM)Rocketmann Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2019  2:15 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: In beyblade world or anime In general kids gets famous and gets stuff early unlike for us in real world that's the power of fantasy lol. but yea kids in burst have alot influence look at Christina who also managing a bey club and she's also a kid or lui and valt who host tournaments in even remember aiga flying around in a private jet going place to place like the Savannah or where xhan lives than to Spain to see kit . theirs also hearts with his big castle and evel being a scientist despite not a adult lol . you got to love anime logic

This is true, although we must remember that her grandfather was the owner before her, and since there is no mention of any other relatives, we can assume he passed away or retired, handing over leadership to Christina (for some families, 16, the age Christina was in Evolution/God, is the age where one is seen as fit for handling adult responsibilities). And in Cho-Z, she's 18, which means she is 19 in the current season. Wakiya's use of a private jet is understandable due to his rich father, but Aiga...I can't see how. Hearts and Phi were both royalty (or at least heirs to a very wealthy family), if I recall correctly, and again, we can assume the Dead Gran used to be their family home, or some sort of vacation home. We can't confirm Hearts, Phi and Evel AREN'T adults, because for all we know, Hearts and Phi may be in their early 20's (adults have been shown to be bladers too, i.e, Norman and Kurt).

Plus in God the crew travelled to other countries without (apparently) needing so much as a passport or visa.

Anime logic 101.

Hey, Norman and Kurtz were never confirmed to be adults. Their ages are still up for interpretations

(Sep. 05, 2019  4:00 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Wait, Kurt is an adult?

Sorry, someone is trying to spread misinformation. Thats not the age

No Kurtz was never said to an adult same with norman I presume he/she thought their adult because how grown up the look like xhaka who look like an adult but In reality is the same age as valt and shu . Weird but that's how it is phi or hearts age was never mentioned but apperently some tweet from the burst writers said phi was around the same age as valt not sure but thats what I heard once. Age in burst is kind of inconsistent for example apperently valt is in the senior league an the manga which would mean valt is 16 years old but the anime put him 14 that's why I stop questioning age lol
(Sep. 05, 2019  4:20 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2019  10:31 PM)Rocketmann Wrote: This is true, although we must remember that her grandfather was the owner before her, and since there is no mention of any other relatives, we can assume he passed away or retired, handing over leadership to Christina (for some families, 16, the age Christina was in Evolution/God, is the age where one is seen as fit for handling adult responsibilities). And in Cho-Z, she's 18, which means she is 19 in the current season. Wakiya's use of a private jet is understandable due to his rich father, but Aiga...I can't see how. Hearts and Phi were both royalty (or at least heirs to a very wealthy family), if I recall correctly, and again, we can assume the Dead Gran used to be their family home, or some sort of vacation home. We can't confirm Hearts, Phi and Evel AREN'T adults, because for all we know, Hearts and Phi may be in their early 20's (adults have been shown to be bladers too, i.e, Norman and Kurt).

Anime logic 101.

Hey, Norman and Kurtz were never confirmed to be adults. Their ages are still up for interpretations

Sorry, someone is trying to spread misinformation. Thats not the age

If I may point something out, it was never my intention to "spread misinformation". In retrospect, I could have worded my post better, and I apologize for that.
Blind is literally the weakest character I have ever seen.
There's seriously a character named Pot Hope? lol
(Sep. 06, 2019  3:34 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Blind is literally the weakest character I have ever seen.

He got a point from Delta.
(Sep. 06, 2019  10:50 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  3:34 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Blind is literally the weakest character I have ever seen.

He got a point from Delta.
So. He technically didn't do anything. Delta was more focused on activating Gold Turbo instead of his opponent and he hit the wall and hit the floor which means Blind gets a point for nothing.
(Sep. 07, 2019  1:48 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2019  10:50 PM)g2_ Wrote: He got a point from Delta.
So. He technically didn't do anything. Delta was more focused on activating Gold Turbo instead of his opponent and he hit the wall and hit the floor which means Blind gets a point for nothing.

Not true, Bahamut pushed him against the wall.
(Sep. 07, 2019  2:04 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  1:48 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: So. He technically didn't do anything. Delta was more focused on activating Gold Turbo instead of his opponent and he hit the wall and hit the floor which means Blind gets a point for nothing.

Not true, Bahamut pushed him against the wall.

But you gotta admit a new character not just new but part of the GT 3 is weak.
(Sep. 06, 2019  10:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: There's seriously a character named Pot Hope? lol

I swear the Beyblade anime gets worse at naming as each generation comes by
(Sep. 07, 2019  3:12 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  2:04 AM)g2_ Wrote: Not true, Bahamut pushed him against the wall.

But you gotta admit a new character not just new but part of the GT 3 is weak.
Maybe.
(Sep. 07, 2019  2:09 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  3:12 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: But you gotta admit a new character not just new but part of the GT 3 is weak.
Maybe.

Not maybe. For sure, definitely, yes, totally, absolutely etc.
(Sep. 07, 2019  7:43 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  2:09 PM)g2_ Wrote: Maybe.

Not maybe. For sure, definitely, yes, totally, absolutely etc.

Yeah, Blind is not that great.
(Sep. 07, 2019  8:01 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  7:43 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Not maybe. For sure, definitely, yes, totally, absolutely etc.

Yeah, Blind is not that great.

He's trash, garbage, junk, litter, rubbish, waste etc.
(Sep. 07, 2019  9:40 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  8:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, Blind is not that great.

A bit harsh, don't ya think
(Sep. 07, 2019  9:40 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  8:01 PM)g2_ Wrote: Yeah, Blind is not that great.

(Sep. 07, 2019  11:23 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Yea kinda do.

Blind isn't the best, but definitely not the worst.