Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Valt and Aiga would team up against him.
(Feb. 01, 2019  1:47 AM)BR2019 Wrote: Who do you guys think will stop Dead Phoenix and defeat Phi in the anime?

Personally I think it would be cool if a new character came in with ChoZ Amaterios.. Or Fubuki with ChoZ Forneus.. Or Free with ChoZ Fafnir.. Or Shu with ChoZ Royal King Spriggan (new white release coming).. 

But something is telling me it could Be Valt with Slash Valkyrie.

OPINIONS?? Let WBO know in the comments?

It's Called Cho-Z Valkyrie.
(Feb. 01, 2019  1:56 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  1:47 AM)BR2019 Wrote: Who do you guys think will stop Dead Phoenix and defeat Phi in the anime?

Personally I think it would be cool if a new character came in with ChoZ Amaterios.. Or Fubuki with ChoZ Forneus.. Or Free with ChoZ Fafnir.. Or Shu with ChoZ Royal King Spriggan (new white release coming).. 

It's Called Cho-Z Valkyrie.
No there’s a new Valkyrie coming called Slash Valkyrie
Besides Valt and Aigas facial design, Aiga really isn't that big of a Valt rip-off. Aiga's personality is vastly different from Valts. Being a rip off isn't always a bad thing, it's just the term "inspired" or "clone" is used instead. You can have a good clone and a bad clone. Fubuki is a good character and he is arguably a Shu clone, and Shu was a fairly decent character, although Fubuki was initially more aggressive (Red Eye not withstanding). Fubuki on his own was a good character.

A bad clone in my opinion is Ranjiro, I don't really care for him, not really because he is a Rantaro clone, though Ranjiro is a clone from another character which I don't really care for, and is just a practice partner also. Ranjiro by himself isn't that strong in my opinion, and I don't just mean his skills, I mean his character isn't that great for me, Ohhhh he had that good moment in Episode 31, he still feels too similar to Rantaro, but Rantaro is also a character I don't really care for.

I've merged your "Who will stop Phi" thread with this one, as it didn't need it's own thread and can be discussed here instead.
Nah don’t merge my post.. we good over here
(Feb. 01, 2019  6:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Besides Valt and Aigas facial design, Aiga really isn't that big of a Valt rip-off. Aiga's personality is vastly different from Valts. Being a rip off isn't always a bad thing, it's just the term "inspired" or "clone" is used instead. You can have a good clone and a bad clone. Fubuki is a good character and he is arguably a Shu clone, and Shu was a fairly decent character, although Fubuki was initially more aggressive (Red Eye not withstanding). Fubuki on his own was a good character.

A bad clone in my opinion is Ranjiro, I don't really care for him, not really because he is a Rantaro clone, though Ranjiro is a clone from another character which I don't really care for, and is just a practice partner also. Ranjiro by himself isn't that strong in my opinion, and I don't just mean his skills, I mean his character isn't that great for me, Ohhhh he had that good moment in Episode 31, he still feels too similar to Rantaro, but Rantaro is also a character I don't really care for.

Agreed that creating Ranjiro was just a cheap attempt at keeping Rantaro in the story, without the weird consequences that would come with Rantaro being Aiga's friend (like their age difference or Rantaro not being in BC sol anymore).

One thing though where Ranjiro stands out is being Aiga's best friend. He had his moments (like the one you talked about, when leaving for Dead Gran), and he was overall keeping dark Aiga in check by calling him out whenever he got too crazy. Rantaro was never really that important to Valt (or to anyone, lol), and I don't think he was even a good friend to Valt anyway.  I mean, when even Valt makes fun of you, something's wrong.
@[Limetka] you do make a good point there, Ranjiro might actually be a better friend, and he's a little calmer than Rantaro too. Rantaro normally confronts Valt when he's down, but I'm not sure how much he helps. I think his whole gang leader role was fine but it wasn't that much, and it's a shame since it sounded awesome and made him different at first, his role now is the exact same as Rantaro, being the main characters practice partner, occasionally someone who mentors him in some way.
Anyone know any beytrainers im a new to it so i need a teacher to teach me about beytraining please im eager to learn and help others!!!
I have an overall neutral opinion on Ranjiro, although I find him a little bit unimportant at times (which is sad, because Rantaro gets the same fate. Poor Rantaro is always used for Worfing, and never seems to be appreciated). I just wished that more Burst characters get some actual relevance in the series
You know, it's ironical that during the start of the season, when I wanted to see Aiga train, they time skipped saying 'two months later', but now when the season is almost ending and when I am more interested in what Phi does they decide to show Aiga practicing and some filler episodes. I am not against them, but would have loved to see this practice arc before or in place of the Bey Queen arc so that for they could leave the last 5 episode for the antagonist, because that's when the antagonist shows his true colours.
Any info on season 4?
(Feb. 09, 2019  4:13 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Any info on season 4?

Theres beenn two threads for this. But to answer your question, yes there is a S4
As a thought, anyone else kinda frustrated about the name of the dubbed Burst series? Hasbro is pretty uncreative (Turning God to Evolution, Cho-Z to Turbo, etc)
(Feb. 18, 2019  6:18 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: As a thought, anyone else kinda frustrated about the name of the dubbed Burst series? Hasbro is pretty uncreative (Turning God to Evolution, Cho-Z to Turbo, etc)
I was fine or say happy with the name Evolution. Evolution was somewhat related to God since you know, we can say the beyblades evolved. 
Turbo on the other hand, I am not sure what they were thinking. It doesn't seem linked to Cho-Z, but well, Cho-Z itself cannot be turned into a word with solid meaning. But I would have liked if they sticked to the roots and named it with something related to metal. But maybe because of sling shock and no metal they went for Turbo? Anyways, I was happy with evolution, but kinda midway with Turbo.
(Feb. 19, 2019  12:13 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2019  6:18 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: As a thought, anyone else kinda frustrated about the name of the dubbed Burst series? Hasbro is pretty uncreative (Turning God to Evolution, Cho-Z to Turbo, etc)
I was fine or say happy with the name Evolution. Evolution was somewhat related to God since you know, we can say the beyblades evolved. 
Turbo on the other hand, I am not sure what they were thinking. It doesn't seem linked to Cho-Z, but well, Cho-Z itself cannot be turned into a word with solid meaning. But I would have liked if they sticked to the roots and named it with something related to metal. But maybe because of sling shock and no metal they went for Turbo? Anyways, I was happy with evolution, but kinda midway with Turbo.

Evolution wasnt the best rename, but it was pretty decent. As for Turbo, they just made it sound a lot less thrilling. Not sure whether thats meant to draw in little kids. But Im not sure why they just renamed most of it (Not just the series, the dub names of characters. Ex. Gou —> Gabe). The original series had the same dubbing thing, but it was decent compared to Burst
You’re not the only one struggling to feel the love for season 3.  

The Dead Gran arc had a serious tone that matched the serious backdrop, and I liked it.  The castle looks like a custom home that Vigo the Carpathian commissioned from HR Giger.  However, the show is disappointing me in areas where I expected more.  For example... Count Night is a fascinating character, with a back story yet to be told, who has been underutilized.  When do we see him stealing rare beys in true phantom thief fashion?  Did they seriously bring this recurring antagonist from the manga into the anime just so he could lose one match with Aiga?  We’re not even going to drop hints about his true identity?

I lack the sense that the final few episodes won’t be predictable.  I feel as though I could not tune in, assume how it all ended, and live with it.
Beyblade V-Force is finally available on home video after 15 years. Support it if you can! Maybe, if the stars align, a subbed release could be feasible one day...
Today I'll up last chapter of Cho Z Aiga vs Kit.
You can see new GT main Character there. But no name yet
Well that's interesting the new main wont be that young compare to aiga , so it's not going to he a big time skip their a possibility that aiga will like how valt is in this season  which also could mean a new Achilles and valt might still own valkyrie that's going to interestingif that's the case .
I have mixed opinions on the new protagonist. I feel as if Burst might do bad with the main character again, given to how they dealt with Aiga. But, I also do feel like they would try this time. I hope
I don't know why everyone is saying that Shu is stronger than free(and people were saying the same back then)
But if you remember ,at the end of season 2 ,everyone was saying that free lost to valt because of an accident ,and that free is stronger
But then valt defeated Shu
And if valt is stronger than Shu
It means that free is also stronger than Shu
(Feb. 27, 2019  6:10 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I don't know why everyone is saying that Shu is stronger than free(and people were saying the same back then)
But if you remember ,at the end of season 2 ,everyone was saying that free lost to valt because of an accident ,and that free is stronger

But that was before this 3rd season though valt has already proven he can beat free this season and this free is stronger than s2 Even of we were to use the he was tired after he went full out against valt than he had to forfeit I took valt multiple rounds to beat shu in s2 we don't really know who was stronger  but for s3 you can take the match between phi vs free and phi vs shu comparing them by performance shu did better than free did even was close of bursting dP and phi was defently tyring harder so someone can tell you that shu would be stronger by that but either way who's stronger is up for debates these guy can became stronger the one another or be equal constantly they don't seem to have a limit when it comes 9n getting stronger .

(Feb. 27, 2019  6:02 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I have mixed opinions on the new protagonist. I feel as if Burst might do bad with the main character again, given to how they dealt with Aiga. But, I also do feel like they would try this time. I hope

I kind of agree with you it seems like their kind of rushing by changing main character but let's see we don't know anything about the new main character yet so we might be surprised.
(Feb. 27, 2019  6:10 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I don't know why everyone is saying that Shu is stronger than free(and people were saying the same back then)
The main antagonist of his respective time (Shu) was most likely better than Free, he even had his bey dubbed as the “perfect beyblade” so out of logic he would be tougher. Free beat nightmare Luinor, but Shu destroyed Lunior (but with the score of 3-2 rather than 3-1 but please, destroying a bey is worth all that) and by extension whilst Free did forfeit with Valt only getting a knockout Free went beyond his own limit which is why it happened and if you think about it Valt and Shu never surpassed their limits as much as Free did and therefore they did not suffer those consequences (atleast not until later when Shu injured himself for launching too hard). It is kinda like a tiit for tat with Free giving his  body in for an extra advantage. In chouzetsu Shu beat a full powered Aiga 4-0 whilst Free won 3-0 and despite the fact that Free and Shu both lost in equal score to Phi - but Shu got a lot closer to winning in both the second and third rounds. Overall most indications point to Shu being better in my opinion (not to mention the fact that he was also the former deuteragonist) but an opinion is what it is and everyone’s got one I could be wrong.