Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I would also like to point out how amateur writers sometime "over edge" Daigo. I mean, despite Daigo having a dark theme, he isnt 100% depressed or anything. Unless it is for a good angst writing, some bad writers just go "Oh daigo is a dark edge lord and he is secretly depressed lol!!1!1"

Edit: I like Daigo, but seeing people write him as a depressed and sad 24/7 upsets me. He seems happy overall, and such writing ruins his character
Who do you guys think will stop Dead Phoenix and defeat Phi in the anime?

Personally I think it would be cool if a new character came in with ChoZ Amaterios.. Or Fubuki with ChoZ Forneus.. Or Free with ChoZ Fafnir.. Or Shu with ChoZ Royal King Spriggan (new white release coming).. 

But something is telling me it could Be Valt with Slash Valkyrie.

OPINIONS?? Let WBO know in the comments?
(Feb. 01, 2019  1:47 AM)BR2019 Wrote: Who do you guys think will stop Dead Phoenix and defeat Phi in the anime?

Personally I think it would be cool if a new character came in with ChoZ Amaterios.. Or Fubuki with ChoZ Forneus.. Or Free with ChoZ Fafnir.. Or Shu with ChoZ Royal King Spriggan (new white release coming).. 

But something is telling me it could Be Valt with Slash Valkyrie.

OPINIONS?? Let WBO know in the comments?

Aiga/Aiger because of Anime Logic
I forgot to say mabe ChoZ Hades? (Dead Hades Evolution) or ChoZ Satan (Kreis Satan Evolution) wouldn't it be cool if another semi evil character defeated Phi?
It would be either Aiga or Valt, but Im leaning towards Aiga because anime and plot armor
(Feb. 01, 2019  1:57 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: It would be either Aiga or Valt, but Im leaning towards Aiga because anime and plot armor

Yeah that’s 99.999% going to happen
I’m pretty sure Slash Valkyrie is for the 4th season, so I don’t think it would be possible for Valt to take down Phi with a bey he doesn’t have yet.
Aiga should go into an evil mode get the black cho z Achilles and break Dead Phoenix to end the season he can be the enemy everyone is talking about stopping in season 4

Ok CheetoBlader. So your saying Aiga + ChoZ Achilles have 99.999% chance.

That leaves 00.001 % chance of Kai from the first gen to come back with ChoZ Black Dranzer and take out Dead Phoenix??
(Feb. 01, 2019  2:47 AM)BR2019 Wrote: Aiga should go into an evil mode get the black cho z Achilles and break Dead Phoenix to end the season he can be the enemy everyone is talking about stopping in season 4

That leaves 00.001 % chance of Kai from the first gen to come back with ChoZ Black Dranzer and take out Dead Phoenix??

Dont worry, that is possible. Im sure that a lot of people know what will happen, since we have been aware for days now

Kai will definitely come back
(Feb. 01, 2019  3:32 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  2:47 AM)BR2019 Wrote: Aiga should go into an evil mode get the black cho z Achilles and break Dead Phoenix to end the season he can be the enemy everyone is talking about stopping in season 4

Dont worry, that is possible. Im sure that a lot of people know what will happen, since we have been aware for days now

Since when have we known that Kai was coming back?
If Kai came back I would have a hype feeling that I can’t even express in words.
(Feb. 01, 2019  3:34 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  3:32 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Dont worry, that is possible. Im sure that a lot of people know what will happen, since we have been aware for days now

Since when have we known that Kai was coming back?

Shh, its sarcasm
(Feb. 01, 2019  3:35 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  3:34 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Since when have we known that Kai was coming back?

Shh, its sarcasm
Lol I knew it!
It will probably be Valt because it would be great to reserve the final battle as Valt vs Aiga which was pretty much the entire point of the season. Besides, Valt is still the world champion right ?
Valt!
Haha I think Kai should come back!
Okay so Valt was the main character in the 2nd season and Shu with Spriggan Requiem was the other Main Main character for 2nd season..

Aiga is the main character for 3rd season and Valt with Cho Z Valkyrie is the other main main character for 3rd season..

so why can't Fubuki get a Cho Z Forneus and thanks to Shu's teachings beat Aiga then beat Valt for Title + plot twist building up and go in to 3rd season?
(Fubuki is low key just like Shu just not as experienced)

Besides that ^^^ There aren't enough episodes left in the season, (speculated 52 episodes) were already at like 43.. There won't be a Tournament like 2nd season.. it would probably be a title match.
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:11 AM)BR2019 Wrote: Okay so Valt was the main character in the 2nd season and Shu with Spriggan Requiem was the other Main Main character for 2nd season..

Aiga is the main character for 3rd season and Valt with Cho Z Valkyrie is the other main main character  for 3rd season..

so why can't Fubuki get a Cho Z Forneus and thanks to Shu's teachings beat Aiga then beat Valt for Title + plot twist building up and go in to 3rd season?
(Fubuki is low key just like Shu just not as experienced)

Besides that ^^^ There aren't enough episodes left in the season, (speculated 52 episodes) were already at like 43.. There won't be a Tournament like 2nd season.. it would probably be a title match.

Because Fubuki is now some lame “major character” who pretty much lost relevance after the Longinus cup/cruise arcs just like every other character other than the antagonists and awakening system owners.
Fubuki had to kind of get pushed out of the way right now to let Cho Z beys come out.. just so he could be brought back with better training and new look and bey and win

MABE??
I was recently reading some interviews from Hirohiko Araki (mangaka behind JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, for those not in the know) in which he mentioned that when he was designing Joseph Joestar for Part 2 of JoJo, he made him very visually similar to his grandfather and previous series protagonist, Jonathan Joestar, so readers would know it was still the same series as the first part despite being in a different era/setting and having vastly different tones and themes. Obviously he didn't persist with this character design trend past Part 2 and now JoJo protag designs are just as asinine as all the other characters, lol, but it got me thinking a lot about Beyblade Burst's protagonists.

To say Valt and Aiga have similar designs is a huge understatement. Aiga's design in ChoZ and Valt's design in Season 1 and God share a lot of traits, most notably in my opinion being the jackets (though to be fair, what self-respecting beyblade portage doesn't have a cool jacket, lol), the red markings on their face (aiga's being in the shape of an A whereas Valt's is in a similar style to those wing-fin-thingy stickers you see a lot on the Valkyrie beys), and a similar hairstyle wherein the hair is pulled back and the ends are spiked out for Maximum Cool™ (with Aiga's being in a ponytail and Valt's being held back by that weird yellow bead headband thing lol). This even extends on to their Beys, which are both based on warriors and have similar designs for their Avatar's faces on their Layers. After reading that Araki interview, I'm fairly certain the reason they made both the bladers and beys look so similar was so people would know "oh yeah, that's the protag!"

Because of their design similarities, a lot of people like to trash on Aiga because "he's a ripoff of Valt," but the main problem with the rip-off argument is that it relies on the two characters being similar in not only design but also personality, which Aiga really is not the latter. Like, at all. His whole personality is designed to contrast Valt; at the start of the series he valued power over strategy, didn't buy into the whole "battle is fun whether you win or lose" mentality Valt was all about, only wanted to stronger than everyone else, and was just generally a bit of a brat. As the season as progressed though he has grown from this... somewhat (look, i'm not gonna act like ChoZ is perfect or anything, i'm just saying y'all are doing aiga dirty lol). In the most recent episodes, he's working together with the friends he's made along his journey and learning from them to get stronger instead of just dismissing them and relying on brute force. Valt never really had to do that because from Day 1 he was always emotionally available, amiable, and willing to learn alongside the friends he made.

Let's turn this into a JoJo reference again real quick; Jonathan in Part 1 and Joseph in Part 2 are very similar characters aesthetically, but unlike Jonathan, Joseph is very rash, impulsive, and regularly cheats and outfits in order to win a fight. Because the characters have such a sharp distinction in their personalities, nobody ever says Joseph is a rip-off of Jonathan. Yet despite having a very similar dynamic of "nice original mc and hotheads second mc", Aiga gets dubbed a knockoff because he looks kinda similar despite having significantly different character motivations, dynamics, and arcs.

So yeah, I can understand if you don't like Aiga because he's a bit cocky, because that's just a preference thing, but saying you don't like him and justifying it with "he's such a rip-off" is gonna be an oof from me, haha. 
(also side note b/c i couldn't find a place to put this anywhere else in here but saying you don't like him bc "he has too much plot armor" is dumb too. like buddy. its beyblade. all the main characters have loads of plot armor. get over it lol)

tl;dr aiga is joseph joestar kin and y'all are mean haha

also if any of you hecks put my jojo character comparison of valt and aiga on their wiki page's trivia section as if its word of god i will find you and steal your teeth. please don't do this theres already so much bad unrelated garbage in the character trivia sections jhfbasjfvb
I honestly would like a twist, since Phi did not take the spirit of Dead Hades, only the power, I would like to see Hearts come back with a new Hades, freed of dark energy, and maybe Hearts would join Valt and Aiga in defeating Phi.
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:38 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I honestly would like a twist, since Phi did not take the spirit of Dead Hades, only the power, I would like to see Hearts come back with a new Hades, freed of dark energy, and maybe Hearts would join Valt and Aiga in defeating Phi.

With the way things are looking Dead Phoenix is probably the last bey of the season.
I just hope Fubuki gets beat by Dead Phoenix so he gets a ChoZ upgrade.. and I hope Toko gets beat and changes his whole look cause he looks dumb with that hat hanging off his head.. and I hope Shu goes evil again with this new "Royal King ChoZ Spriggan" coming out and beats Dead Phoenix..

I hate typing PhOEnix cause my hands and brain are trying to type PhEOnix..
Honestly, half the people who call Aiga a “huge rip-off” are either the massive fangirls or pre-teens (Shu fangirls aren’t angry of Fubuki because, well, Shu has a huge fangirl fanbase! Fubuki was similar to Shu, anyway). I honestly find that the huge “this guy is a rip-off” isnt even a rip-off at all, and it is not a valid way to explain why you dislike a character
We can admit that Aiga or Valt will defeat Phi, because we know that

1) Anime and plot armor

2) Burst is suffering from really bad pacing, and Cho-Z is no exception

3) Things have been very predictable since Red Eye’s first appearance
(Feb. 01, 2019  5:02 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2019  4:38 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I honestly would like a twist, since Phi did not take the spirit of Dead Hades, only the power, I would like to see Hearts come back with a new Hades, freed of dark energy, and maybe Hearts would join Valt and Aiga in defeating Phi.

With the way things are looking Dead Phoenix is probably the last bey of the season.

No, I mean phi wouldnt be defeated till the new season, and the new hades would be in the new series