Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Sep. 16, 2012  6:51 PM)TriggerBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  6:49 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  6:49 PM)TriggerBlade Wrote: Hey...has "The Cruel Berigados" episode aired?

Yes it has
Well,where can I find it?

(Sep. 16, 2012  6:52 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  6:51 PM)TriggerBlade Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  6:49 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Yes it has
Well,where can I find it?

Woohooo!!!!
(Sep. 16, 2012  6:44 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Unless they want to use another "Beyblade: Metal _____" title, they'll have to make another theme. Hopefully it'll be decent, like the BeyWheelz theme.

If they want they could use Zero-G as the international title. They could stitch together their opening with Zero-G instead of Metal ___.
[Didn't see any place to ask this better. If there is, sorry.]

Isn't the anime just imported from Japan with different VA's and some minor changes?
(Sep. 17, 2012  12:16 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: [Didn't see any place to ask this better. If there is, sorry.]

Isn't the anime just imported from Japan with different VA's and some minor changes?

More or less, yes.
They didn't change that much but... well.. some things are less serious ('boom baby' ...) as they are in the original dub. (And they changed the character's way of talking sometimes -Reiji might be a good example here-. Some 'mistakes' -or intended alterations- make the character's personality change from that of the Japanese dub.)
The Metal Fight Beyblade dub is quite close to the original. However, if you knew anything at all about the original Bakuten Shoot Beyblade anime, you would know that Nelvana completely butchered it, and it was not at all just "import with some new voice actors".
(Sep. 17, 2012  1:27 PM)SouPudeliK Wrote: More or less, yes.
They didn't change that much but... well.. some things are less serious ('boom baby' ...) as they are in the original dub. (And they changed the character's way of talking sometimes -Reiji might be a good example here-. Some 'mistakes' -or intended alterations- make the character's personality change from that of the Japanese dub.)

Thanks, much appreciated Smile

(Sep. 17, 2012  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Metal Fight Beyblade dub is quite close to the original. However, if you knew anything at all about the original Bakuten Shoot Beyblade anime, you would know that Nelvana completely butchered it, and it was not at all just "import with some new voice actors".

I should have made it clearer that I was asking about MFB ...

I know about the other series. Haven't got a chance to look at both versions of MFB ... so I asked about that.
The Great Pretender - Haha, you're lucky SouPudeliK responded to one of your posts! Tongue_out

Uhh, is there any way I can find the Destroyer Dome movie on YouTube, aka episode 15 and 16 English Dubbed?

I saw episode 3 of Metal Fury on YouTube. I like Yuuki's English VA even more than I thought I would. Johannes' VA disappointed me, though. I was hoping he'd have a really low voice, then make his voice go high when he says "Meow!" and all the cat noises and stuff. Ya know, kinda like a sneaky dark alley cat. Sadly, it appears he's going to be another Tetsuya. I like Tetsuya and everything, I was just hoping he'd be darker. And I'm still angry about Dunamis' name change to Dynamis. Angry
(Sep. 17, 2012  10:12 PM)Duck of Hades Wrote: Uhh, is there any way I can find the Destroyer Dome movie on YouTube, aka episode 15 and 16 English Dubbed?

Here you go!

(Methinks it could have been found via search).
(Sep. 17, 2012  10:24 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2012  10:12 PM)Duck of Hades Wrote: Uhh, is there any way I can find the Destroyer Dome movie on YouTube, aka episode 15 and 16 English Dubbed?

Here you go!

(Methinks it could have been found via search).

Thanks! Grin

I did search on YouTube. Ugh, YouTube stinks. Unhappy The only place I can rely on is here and the Beywiki. Cute I love all of you awesome people here.
(Sep. 17, 2012  10:33 PM)Duck of Hades Wrote: I did search on YouTube. Ugh, YouTube stinks. Unhappy The only place I can rely on is here and the Beywiki. Cute I love all of you awesome people here.

I meant the search feature on this site. You can search for "Destroyer dome" and could have found it Wink
(Sep. 17, 2012  10:33 PM)Duck of Hades Wrote: I did search on YouTube. Ugh, YouTube stinks. Unhappy The only place I can rely on is here and the Beywiki. Cute I love all of you awesome people here.

How many times do I have to write this : Beywiki is the World Beyblade Organization's encyclopedia. If you want to refer to the other, then it is "the Beyblade wikia".
after watching episode 24 and watching kira and seeing how "he" works I have come to the conclusion he is neither boy nor girl...but an It...It can go both ways to be honest.
Has anyone noticed how awesome Kenta is in "An Inherited Light"? He isn't at all the wuss he was in Season One. Kenta+ Ryuga's Power=Awesome
Kai-V - No, I mean this place's Beywiki. If I ask anyone I know outside of here for Beyblade info, they just tell me a bunch of carp. Confused

akio314 - Of course I did! I think all of us did! Kenta is beast!!!

Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. I just realized earlier why Cycnus from Metal Fight 4D has those flashy fanboy eyes. So, his bey represents a swan, and it's named Cygnus, as you all know. I believe that there was a guy in Greek mythology who the goddess Artemis turned into a swan and killed. Now, why did she kill him? I'm pretty sure it was the reason why she killed most men: they saw her naked. That explains why Cycnus has those freaky obsessive eyes. Sorry for having to share that with you.
OK, but Beywiki is hobby-oriented, so I hope you can see why I was misled.
Oh yes, of course I can. It was really my fault for not being clear.
So it apparently says here that whoever is the Grand Prize winner of the Beyblade Toysrus tournaments on October 6th 2012 will get a custom Beyblade Animation from an official Beyblade artist.

http://www.toysrus.ca/family/index.jsp?c...age:012512

Just imagine... Asking for Takao, Ginga & Zero all in one animation. Whoever wins those tournaments will have the fate of the hardcore Beyblade fan's fandoms at stake here.
Beywiki is just more specific with Beyblade articles than we are, while we make up for it with our Anime and Manga articles. While you can call Beywiki hobby-orientated, at Beyblade Wiki we focus on the franchise as a whole.
For Halloween this year, I will be Ryuga. I will almost Kill my enemy beys owners father that day. Just like the real cartoon Ryuga did with Ryo. This is my first post in this thread, and I do believe it counts as random.
(Sep. 28, 2012  1:57 AM)Tris Wrote: So it apparently says here that whoever is the Grand Prize winner of the Beyblade Toysrus tournaments on October 6th 2012 will get a custom Beyblade Animation from an official Beyblade artist.

http://www.toysrus.ca/family/index.jsp?c...age:012512

Just imagine... Asking for Takao, Ginga & Zero all in one animation. Whoever wins those tournaments will have the fate of the hardcore Beyblade fan's fandoms at stake here.
You just made my day!!My friend's been looking forward for the next tourny their

EDITEeeternal-E,the rules state that your posts must be remotely interresting,not random.But I guess it is kindof interresting KluelessKen

My TV guide says that the first episode of Metal Fury, Star Fragment, will be airing on Saturday. If this is true, then our last hopes for Hasbro's Beys being just special editions and the real ones coming out later are dashed.
(Oct. 09, 2012  9:33 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: My TV guide says that the first episode of Metal Fury, Star Fragment, will be airing on Saturday. If this is true, then our last hopes for Hasbro's Beys being just special editions and the real ones coming out later are dashed.

or we can hope that in the show they will use the fake one's in real life instead of that Destroyer Dome whatever.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sgAd5vFPxcQ

According to this I think they actually said Death Quetzalcoatl and I know it's French but still
I confirm it. Perhaps they did not know what Hasbro would change the name to when the French dubbing was done.