Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

oh hey guys look what show is getting a second season

[Image: 6uTFI.jpg]

RIP 22 minute spinning top infomercial
It was predictable now that we knew that there were other releases in the upcoming months ...
What show is that? I see what To meant by that. RIP 22 minute spinning top informercial referring to Zero G. So that poster is for a second season of Cross Fight?

Beywheelz has a first season of 13 episodes to complete the gap of 52 episodes for 4D. Same thing for Zero G. If Zero G season 1 is ending next April, that would make Zero G only 26 full episodes, which means...Beywheelz season 2 will be 26 episodes. If it's gonna be another 13 episodes, then Zero G will have a total of 78 half episodes and last till October 2013.

Cross Fight B-Daman season 1 has 52 half episodes, which is 26 full episodes. It started October 2011, and is ending in October 2012. Cross Fight B-Daman Season 2 begins on October 7, 2012, and will end October 2013. So if Zero G has 78 half episodes, then it will end in October 2013 also. B-Daman is consistent to have around 50 full episodes per season, so that would make sense for it to have 52 full episodes.
Yeah, that's a poster for Cross Fight B-Daman eS.
Off-topic; Can I just emphasize to everyone that the Beyblade timeslot for CN USA on September 15th, 2012 is NOT a movie. CN USA have stupidly advertised it as a "Destroyer Dome Movie", but it is just episode 15 and 16 of Metal Fury. I keep getting messages from people here and on the Wiki about it, telling me I'm wrong, but I guarantee it's just those two episodes.

15: "Destroyer Dome"
16: "Finished! The New Striker"

That's literally all they're airing. Sorry for the rant :L
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:18 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Off-topic; Can I just emphasize to everyone that the Beyblade timeslot for CN USA on September 15th, 2012 is NOT a movie. CN USA have stupidly advertised it as a "Destroyer Dome Movie", but it is just episode 15 and 16 of Metal Fury. I keep getting messages from people here and on the Wiki about it, telling me I'm wrong, but I guarantee it's just those two episodes.

15: "Destroyer Dome"
16: "Finished! The New Striker"

That's literally all they're airing. Sorry for the rant :L
I wonder if they'll air the theme song.....I've been waiting to hear it for months.

(Sep. 08, 2012  5:31 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: I wonder if they'll air the theme song.....I've been waiting to hear it for months.

It's on YouTube...

Anyways, I was about to put the same thing as Mana. Although I haven't gotten messages on the Wiki, I can garantee it's just two episodes.
It's kinda stupid if you ask me...
Although, I've been waiting to hear King's English voice for awhile now.
I dunno why, but I've always imagined it sounding like Naruto Uzumaki's English voice.
Anyways, I don't see why they'd air it before the rest of the series. Now I'm wondering what they'll do for 15 and 16. Will they air them again? Or just skip them? Guess we'll have to wait to find out. Tongue_out
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:35 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:31 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: I wonder if they'll air the theme song.....I've been waiting to hear it for months.

It's on YouTube...

Anyways, I was about to put the same thing as Mana. Although I haven't gotten messages on the Wiki, I can garantee it's just two episodes.
It's kinda stupid if you ask me...
Although, I've been waiting to hear King's English voice for awhile now.
I dunno why, but I've always imagined it sounding like Naruto Uzumaki's English voice.
Anyways, I don't see why they'd air it before the rest of the series. Now I'm wondering what they'll do for 15 and 16. Will they air them again? Or just skip them? Guess we'll have to wait to find out. Tongue_out
That song is fake!
Hey,did you hear?Titi is now called Tithi in Metal Fury

(Sep. 08, 2012  5:37 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Hey,did you hear?Titi is now called Tithi in Metal Fury

Yes. Do to obvious censoring reasons.
Also, Dunamis is now called Dynamis. I don't see why.
But, Titi's new name, Tithi, is probably going to be pronounced the same.
My friend said his new name is still bad...
The song and all localisations are on the beyblade.com site, the one on YouTube is real.
(Sep. 08, 2012  8:48 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: The song and all localisations are on the beyblade.com site, the one on YouTube is real.
Are we on different pages?The one I found said it was fanmade....

Probably. Compare it to the one on Beyblade.com and you'll find out.
This is the Metal Fury opening song. We've had it for months:

I was reading something on a blog in Japanese that was pretty much saying that;

On the DVD version of 4D's second half, Warner Home Video decided to combine those episodes themselves, and they were originally each in 12 minute format. On the back of one of those DVDs, it says something that none of the content from the DVD version has changed from the TV version. However, I'll look at the credits of one of the DVD version episodes to see if the cast list is combined or something.

Like say for example that Titi is listed in the credits for one of the half episodes, but the next half episode he isn't listed. Something like that. If the DVD version is like that blog said, than the credits will be the same as the TV version.
(Sep. 09, 2012  5:21 AM)To Wrote: This is the Metal Fury opening song. We've had it for months:

And i still hate how they didn't translate Kokoro no Yuki. Seriously, why did they only translate the first Metal Fight Beyblade opening from Japan, and then use it through every series with only one word changing? No Explosion, or 4D...Unhappy
The first one isn't a translation... they just used some parts of the music.. Have you ever listened to the first opening (or read the translation)?
Does anyone ever wonder why they have huge beybattles, big stadiums,big coliseums, lots of people who cheer and tiny beys?
(Sep. 12, 2012  3:05 AM)wtater888 Wrote: Does anyone ever wonder why they have huge beybattles, big stadiums,big coliseums, lots of people who cheer and tiny beys?

Because I am one of the cheerers, ha. (Oh no, Kai-V is gonna warn me for using, "ha".)

Libruhhh
Well, I have been waiting all day longto say this but...
Here it goes...
I hate King's English dubbed voice.
There. It sounds like he's thirty years old.
*Sigh*
Finally. Glad to get that out.
(Sep. 11, 2012  4:29 PM)Jirachi Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2012  5:21 AM)To Wrote: This is the Metal Fury opening song. We've had it for months:

And i still hate how they didn't translate Kokoro no Yuki. Seriously, why did they only translate the first Metal Fight Beyblade opening from Japan, and then use it through every series with only one word changing? No Explosion, or 4D...Unhappy

It's because Nelvana actually produces most of the music for the series, in all languages. The thing is, Nelvana only produced the first Opening theme song (which was then used to make the first Japanese opening), the rest were done by the Japanese production crew.

I suspect we'll get a new theme song for Zero-G ... I hope.
Unless they want to use another "Beyblade: Metal _____" title, they'll have to make another theme. Hopefully it'll be decent, like the BeyWheelz theme.
(Sep. 16, 2012  6:44 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Unless they want to use another "Beyblade: Metal _____" title, they'll have to make another theme. Hopefully it'll be decent, like the BeyWheelz theme.

I agree:
"Metalll Fuuuusion" = Good
"Metalll Masteers (I purposely spelt it wrong)" = Awful, I dunno why people like it better
"Metalll Fuuury" = OK

And you should know why I spelt Metal as Metalll
Hey...has "The Cruel Berigados" episode aired?
(Sep. 16, 2012  6:49 PM)TriggerBlade Wrote: Hey...has "The Cruel Berigados" episode aired?

Yes it has
(Sep. 16, 2012  6:49 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  6:49 PM)TriggerBlade Wrote: Hey...has "The Cruel Berigados" episode aired?

Yes it has
Well,where can I find it?