Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Man, I'm just not having any luck with translating the manga. I had a guy message me a few months ago saying he would like to help out, and he translated some text on the cover, told me to give him a few days and then he disappeared. He showed up after like a month and told me that his dad had died. About a week after that another guy showed up (Who is also a member on Hummingbird) and offered to help. He actually translated like half a chapter and gave me what he did as he did it, but he was very busy with university and a part time job. He hasn't been on WBO or Hummingbird for two months so I haven't heard any more from him at all. Damn, this is a little ridiculous.
I might be able to help, but only after the Scavenger Hunt.
(Dec. 01, 2014  11:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I might be able to help, but only after the Scavenger Hunt.

Did somebody say...

Scavenger Hunt?

Yay.
(Dec. 01, 2014  11:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I might be able to help, but only after the Scavenger Hunt.
This is the first I'm hearing about said scavenger hunt. Would you really have time for that between your job and running the site?
Running the site is calmer these days, so it should be fine, but it will be after January.
Alright well after the scavenger hunt just let me know whether or not it can fit into your schedule.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGJeIFDK30A

Here is Infinity Nado (Eng Dub).
It is that Beyblade-like series.

EDIT: Oh and you know that 'girl' with lilac hair? Yeah, well it turns out that THAT 'girl' is in fact a dude...
When was it made?

Because its seems like a total rip-off.
So basically, all these three pictures of Pandora sure does not confuse anybody...right? That is totally a design for a dude. Does he need to have such an androgynous appearance? EVEN Kira Hayama and Jack (From MFB Baku) look and were more masculine than him...especially because his name is PANDORA. At least Jack is a boy's name and Kira is suppose to be 'killer' (I guess) but PANDORA?!!! Is that even a boy's name?!!! Don't accuse me of being ignorant and not knowing that he is actually a boy, you'd be confused too at first sight...it's obvious the creators were running low on ideas so they needed a blind platypus who slapped his tail in paint and there, they just used that design and then called him PANDORA!!!

I got it, I know what really happened (It is all made up but for fun so DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY)...Pandora was originally going to be a female character and the 'franchise' was nearly set to be gold but then some numbnuts probably decided "Nope, that's what they'll be expecting" and then fired the guy who made Pandora a girl and then they just called Pandora a 'HE' in hopes that kids will buy Pandora's Nado (His top). Seriously, I cannot emphasise how misleading it is to use the name Pandora for a male character along with the fact he looks like a girl, sounds like a girl and act like a girl (I'm not being sexist as I am a girl to).

[Image: 10ga711.png]
[Image: fck6qs.png]
[Image: x1lmbp.png]

OK I'm getting way too off-topic here...
That's pretty odd for sure, but, this is also completely off topic from the Beyblade anime or manga.

On topic, was there ever a dubbed version of the Zero-G manga?
(Jan. 18, 2015  7:12 PM)Leone19 Wrote: On topic, was there ever a dubbed version of the Zero-G manga?

Only in French and German, I believe. None in English.
(Jan. 18, 2015  7:12 PM)Leone19 Wrote: That's pretty odd for sure, but, this is also completely off topic from the Beyblade anime or manga.

On topic, was there ever a dubbed version of the Zero-G manga?

Oh, I know it was off-topic. That is why I pointed it out in the end of my previous post.
i have maded a video where ryuga wins against rago
Man, I just discovered two official family names for characters in G Revolution, and seeing as I was originally more of an anime fangirl in Beyblade, this is very exciting hah. Sure, the whole season is great, but there were so many fake rumoured family names that it is so great to know that there are official ones out there and finally get your hands on them. Look forward to discovering them on the Beyblade Spirit anime and manga encyclopedia yo.
Erm...OK, I have been noticing something lately. Every time I go to websites or any sources like ANN or Wikipedia about Beyblade: Metal Fusion, I usually see the fan character Myreille Psychiokieus. She sounds cool but why is the creator taking her so seriously...I mean, she gave her a real VA (Voice Actress) and she has been pasted on the ANN, Beyblade Wiki and other Wikias.

I respect his/her dedication for his/her character but it is everywhere as if she was a real character and I think it needs to be toned down.
For those who are interested, you can buy/watch full episodes of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade on Anime Hodai. a streaming service for Japan users. http://animehodai.my.softbank.jp/s/titles?filter=h

It uses Google Play I think.
(Feb. 06, 2015  10:30 AM)MissKarat Wrote: Erm...OK, I have been noticing something lately. Every time I go to websites or any sources like ANN or Wikipedia about Beyblade: Metal Fusion, I usually see the fan character Myreille Psychiokieus. She sounds cool but why is the creator taking her so seriously...I mean, she gave her a real VA (Voice Actress) and she has been pasted on the ANN, Beyblade Wiki and other Wikias.

I respect his/her dedication for his/her character but it is everywhere as if she was a real character and I think it needs to be toned down.

Myreille? Huh, she couldn't be in the manga as that would mean she doesn't require a voice actress, I'm as stumped as you are, it's kinda like Ale from HTF except it's Myreille on Beyblade.
Here's another place to stream the original Bakuten Shoot Beyblade series.
http://p.unext.jp/search/result?data%5Bs...C%E3%83%89

It even shows G Revolution as 52 episodes. I guess the company who released the DVDs was lazy enough and just used the TV version broadcast master tapes for that one.

This site you just need a simple registration like name, phone number and credit card. It doesn't accept overseas cards, except amex. You can get prepaid amex cards at your local walmart stores.
Beyblade:G-Revolution is re-releasing in 'Hungama' channel on 13th April, 2015. In India, it features from Monday to Friday at 1330 hrs.
Hey i just had a thought... How did nemesis get Variares' spirit/star fragment. It was never battled in a power sucking stadium and never came into contact with nemesis. King was battleing with ice titan and and the other bey
Watched G-Revolution episode 30 last night in Japanese with no subs and laughed so hard I cried

What an absolutely insane show
(Apr. 19, 2015  4:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Watched G-Revolution episode 30 last night in Japanese with no subs and laughed so hard I cried

Is there something I'm missing? I've watched maybe three raw episodes of Bakuten Shoot and haven't laughed yet... Unhappy
Beyblade is just a really funny show, conceptually — you've got kids fighting with secret Russian organizations bent on world domination with spinning tops, and such. In G-Revolution, BEGA is seen as villainous because they have like, private spinning top stores. It's just nuts.

But the latter half of G-Revolution adds Dragon Ball Z to the show's formula and oh man, it's just really nuts to see how athletic it all gets. And then Dragoon and Dranzer create an explosion so huge it covers half of the earth, and then the tops create some sort of hyper-romantic cosmic pocket dimension.
Beyblade G-Revolution, we save the world with plastic tops.
(Apr. 19, 2015  4:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Watched G-Revolution episode 30 last night in Japanese with no subs and laughed so hard I cried

I know, the Kai and Takao battle was so damn stupid, especially that stupid space scene which had no reason to be there, and THEY FLY up when they clash their tops, WHAT?!

And spinning tops involving with politics is a no, it's from BIO-VOLT I think, however MFB seems to have major inconsistency, it tries to be more realistic and make the beasts just a representation of the top but then L-Drago actually attacks Ginga, unless the spinning top hits Ginga which is stupid because that would really hurt him!