Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I do not know how you call it, but it is most definitely because Dranzer F was the generation recently released and they still needed to advertise that. The whole Beyblade anime, no matter what series, exists only to promote the toys, so it would not have made sense for Kai to have Dranzer F and then show a black Dranzer S. It would be anti-chronological for the toys releases.
I'm still going with the theory that they make Spiral modified to be similar to Black Dranzer, almost identical. Reasoning, because they're in the world championships and Kai can't lose because he hasn't adjusted after using Black Dranzer.
Kai-V: That's why Black Dranzer should have been it's own Beyblade, it wouldn't be a seeming coincidence. Technically Dranzer F was created before Dranzer S?(In the show) Well it really depends when Kai even got Dranzer S.

Neo: The only logical sense was that Kai encountered Voltare earlier, and there's a plan I didn't know.

EDIT: I guess the only reason that Black Dranzer isn't a new model is because they didn't want it to outshine Dranzer F making it possibly inferior and reduce sales, but still...should have just been a simple evil bit-chip, that works, OK not really but it's really just a recolour(Like Black Dranzer) not sure how well that would sell. I didn't really say it should be Dranzer S but it only depends on if Kai had Dranzer S at the time of Black Dranzers first testing scene, so it could be a build of Dranzer F by scratch but it is a massive coincidence that Kai got a Dranzer F model perfectly like Black Dranzer. I think it would be easier if Black Dranzer was it's own Beyblade. (It's only really for people who care for the anime just as much I suppose)

I'm not going to say they are lazy and did this to push Dranzer F to be sold as quick as possible because the story is still enjoyable.
Gonna derail the current conversation here a bit. What bugged me in Beyblade was Metal Masters. Not only did Australia not compete, they couldn't decide whether countries or continents participated. Africa, South America, and Europe were the continents participating, and then there was the US, China, Japan, etc. That always really bugged me.
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:02 AM)Dual Wrote: Gonna derail the current conversation here a bit. What bugged me in Beyblade was Metal Masters. Not only did Australia not compete, they couldn't decide whether countries or continents participated. Africa, South America, and Europe were the continents participating, and then there was the US, China, Japan, etc. That always really bugged me.

What I assume is just that Australia and other teams that didn't actually get representation got eliminated by Starbreaker or the Garcias before they were introduced. I'm almost positive the show said something about Europe, Africa, and Asia being in one block and North America, South America, and Australia being in the other.

I also wonder how Starbreaker beat all the earlier teams without the Maximum Series or arrange system.
Really? I don't have a recollection of that. Even still, that wouldn't have worked, as China, Japan, and India (I forgot about them) where all in Asia.
(Aug. 10, 2014  11:29 AM)Dual Wrote: Really? I don't have a recollection of that. Even still, that wouldn't have worked, as China, Japan, and India (I forgot about them) where all in Asia.

I guess it could have been a team variant of people of Asia, sound stupid but then why Japan is a team by itself and Australia isn't does surprise me.

EDIT: I also wonder why Wales has an american accent in his dub, OK then again Sophie has no French accent and Dashan hasn't got a Chinese accent etc, but eh it doesn't suit Wales since I know full on he is English, then again it's better this way than to have a carp Van Dyke performance.
(Aug. 10, 2014  8:57 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Kai-V: That's why Black Dranzer should have been it's own Beyblade, it wouldn't be a seeming coincidence. Technically Dranzer F was created before Dranzer S?(In the show) Well it really depends when Kai even got Dranzer S.

Neo: The only logical sense was that Kai encountered Voltare earlier, and there's a plan I didn't know.

EDIT: I guess the only reason that Black Dranzer isn't a new model is because they didn't want it to outshine Dranzer F making it possibly inferior and reduce sales, but still...should have just been a simple evil bit-chip, that works, OK not really but it's really just a recolour(Like Black Dranzer) not sure how well that would sell. I didn't really say it should be Dranzer S but it only depends on if Kai had Dranzer S at the time of Black Dranzers first testing scene, so it could be a build of Dranzer F by scratch but it is a massive coincidence that Kai got a Dranzer F model perfectly like Black Dranzer. I think it would be easier if Black Dranzer was it's own Beyblade. (It's only really for people who care for the anime just as much I suppose)

I'm not going to say they are lazy and did this to push Dranzer F to be sold as quick as possible because the story is still enjoyable.

It is kinda odd though; Dranzer S is better then F in everyday sans the AR and possibly the WD.
(Aug. 11, 2014  5:36 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2014  8:57 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Kai-V: That's why Black Dranzer should have been it's own Beyblade, it wouldn't be a seeming coincidence. Technically Dranzer F was created before Dranzer S?(In the show) Well it really depends when Kai even got Dranzer S.

It is kinda odd though; Dranzer S is better then F in everyday sans the AR and possibly the WD.

That's WBO logic that Dranzer S is better though I think Takara would have thought Dranzer F is better seeing that it's an upgrade.
(Aug. 11, 2014  10:56 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2014  5:36 AM)Neo Wrote:

That's WBO logic that Dranzer S is better though I think Takara would have thought Dranzer F is better seeing that it's an upgrade.
TT went from Libra DF145BS to Flame Libra, that doesn't mean Flame is better. Same thing with Driger S to Driger F.
(Aug. 11, 2014  10:58 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2014  10:56 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2014  5:36 AM)Neo Wrote: It is kinda odd though; Dranzer S is better then F in everyday sans the AR and possibly the WD.

TT went from Libra DF145BS to Flame Libra, that doesn't mean Flame is better. Same thing with Driger S to Driger F.

I know, that's what the WBO knows, but for TT, they think that Flame Libra is better so they use it as an upgrade as they believe their ideas are better when on paper.

I clearly wasn't talking about what we as WBO members or actual testers think but what TT thinks and they decide what's in the anime and what to them is better, not us.
I do not think that TAKARA-TOMY necessarily believes that something like Flame Libra is better than the predecessor. It is all about marketing and making kids think that.
(Aug. 11, 2014  11:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not think that TAKARA-TOMY necessarily believes that something like Flame Libra is better than the predecessor. It is all about marketing and making kids think that.

Either way, it's making something new and interesting gimmicks, it's definitely made to be more advanced or else it would seem underwhelming(Samurai Pegasis...) and it's advance gimmicks are probably to give a mindset that something has improved, otherwise there's no point in new gimmicks other than to dazzle kids.
Masamune should have been a legendary blader , like he even had a 4D metal wheel...
I always mistaken Masamune for Gon from Hunter x Hunter lol. I think it's the hair and green outfit kinda look the same, I guess. Maybe it's just me.

Gon

Masamune
(Aug. 13, 2014  8:46 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Masamune should have been a legendary blader , like he even had a 4D metal wheel...

By that logic so should Johannes, Ryuto, Cygnus, Herschel, Rago, and Pluto, and Yuki shouldn't have been a Legendary Blader.

TBH Yuki always seemed to be the least qualified of the Legendary Bladers. He never really won any battles on his own, and Dunamis knew more about the Legendary Bladers. He had a super-accurate launch or something, but that was about it as far as I can remember.
(Aug. 13, 2014  11:33 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2014  8:46 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Masamune should have been a legendary blader , like he even had a 4D metal wheel...

By that logic so should Johannes, Ryuto, Cygnus, Herschel, Rago, and Pluto, and Yuki shouldn't have been a Legendary Blader.

TBH Yuki always seemed to be the least qualified of the Legendary Bladers. He never really won any battles on his own, and Dunamis knew more about the Legendary Bladers. He had a super-accurate launch or something, but that was about it as far as I can remember.

You know that's kinda funny, if Yuki and Dumanis are polar opposites in terms of contribution, they happen to be some of the most boring characters IMO, being too unqualified like or more knowing, then again there is the boring Chris.

Yeah Yuki is a terrible excuse for a legend blader IMO and I think it should have been a 4D Anubis. You know the fact Anubis is rare but is a big role in the series is not right at all
Dumanis is the most boring legend blader IMO.
Wombat: I didn't mean he should have been just because he had a 4D wheel, that's just icing on the cake. I mean, Yuki was a wimp and a terrible excuse of a legendary blader, while masamune almost beat King in the destroyer dome.
(Aug. 14, 2014  2:38 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Wombat: I didn't mean he should have been just because he had a 4D wheel, that's just icing on the cake. I mean, Yuki was a wimp and a terrible excuse of a legendary blader, while masamune almost beat King in the destroyer dome.

I bet Masamune can easily defeat Yuki. Yuki is definitely a wimp, he does nothing but whine, get frightened a lot and can get pushed around easily by Johannes (Its not like its Yuki's first time blading).
Blitz>Mercury
(Aug. 14, 2014  4:22 AM)Neo Wrote: Blitz>Mercury

Duo Uranus could have been a good Legend Beyblade, but it needs a new owner, Herchel is too weak.
(Aug. 15, 2014  8:56 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2014  4:22 AM)Neo Wrote: Blitz>Mercury

Duo Uranus could have been a good Legend Beyblade, but it needs a new owner, Herchel is too weak.

Yeah,it should be owned by a stronger and legendary blader like King
Here's something in V-Force that seems rather inconsistent, they claim that using 3 attack rings is illegal, Steve also uses 3 attack rings which they claim to be legal, OK so if Tyson can't use 3 attack rings why can Steve? The other one is how Tyson gets that gigantic attack ring mod which they claimed illegal, then why did the Prince Bladers get away with using gigantic attack rings?
There's some serious inconsistency with V-Force, at least in G-Revolution the illegal mods are actually illegal all the way, and it's more understandable.

Could someone help me out here?
It's a kids series. They aren't focusing on every little aspect to make sure every fan who analyses the series is completely pleased. They just wanna sell tops and make moola.
(Aug. 16, 2014  5:21 AM)Dual Wrote: It's a kids series. They aren't focusing on every little aspect to make sure every fan who analyses the series is completely please. They just wanna sell tops and make moola.

I know that but still I just wanted to point that out, my damn OCD.

Stupid stupid V-Force.