Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 10, 2020  11:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Burst is full of lies

Wdym I don’t understand?
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:04 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:03 PM)Admiral W Wrote: We know surge is surge because of surge launchers, beys and surge launches. That's what make surge a different era then Rise.

Surge beys were created before Hikaru and Hyuga were ever introduced. The era didn't start when the beys were first created. It started when they hit mainstream.

It was a different era because of details I mentioned before that's what made it different from Rise. They moved into a new era. Were going in circles. I think the presence of the surge details make it clear that Lain was trained during the Surge era not Rise. You have the opposite position. Let's leave it at that.
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Burst is full of lies

Wdym?

about the systems when they get created
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:08 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:04 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Surge beys were created before Hikaru and Hyuga were ever introduced. The era didn't start when the beys were first created. It started when they hit mainstream.

It was a different era because of details I mentioned before that's what made it different from Rise. They moved into a new era. Were going in circles. I think the presence of the surge details make it clear that Lain was trained during the Surge era not Rise. You have the opposite position. Let's leave it at that.

Lain was trained before Surge but not during Rise, thats what you said before right?
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:07 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Wdym?

about the systems when they get created

Yeah you’re right. These kids shows tend to have spotty continuity.
So let me get this straight Lain was training under Shu at the end of Rise?
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:08 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It was a different era because of details I mentioned before that's what made it different from Rise. They moved into a new era. Were going in circles. I think the presence of the surge details make it clear that Lain was trained during the Surge era not Rise. You have the opposite position. Let's leave it at that.

Lain was trained before Surge but not during Rise, thats what you said before right?

Shortly before Surge began. Well after Rise.
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So let me get this straight Lain was training under Shu at the end of Rise?

Somewhere in between leaning more towards surge is what it seems.
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: about the systems when they get created

Yeah you’re right. These kids shows tend to have spotty continuity.

Very true.
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Lain was trained before Surge but not during Rise, thats what you said before right?

Shortly before Surge began. Well after Rise.

So inbetween as I said.
Lain is the most irritating character ever lol
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lain is the most irritating character ever lol

Completely agree with what you said. The biggest problem with his character is the he’s just bland and generic.
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:10 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Shortly before Surge began. Well after Rise.

So inbetween as I said.

It seemed that you were saying that Lane was trained by Shu during Rise which lasted Just before Surge. Did I misunderstand you?
If burst has an s6 please oh please don’t have the antagonist be a villain, they clearly can’t make proper villains because apart from Arthur and Shu, they have bombed. Don’t get me wrong, Phi, Gwynn and Lui are  good characters but not because they were antagonists nobody remembers or praises them for that IMO, rather because they are cool characters otherwise . Arthur was probably the best portrayal of antagonist for burst but he got wasted. S6 antagonist should just be the world champion who is a friendly antagonist like Xhaka.
Yeah no wonder there naming Variant Lucifer Vex Lucius cause its a actual pain. Probally the most annoying character there is
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:10 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: So inbetween as I said.

It seemed that you were saying that Lane was trained by Shu during Rise which lasted Just before Surge. Did I misunderstand you?

I said late Rise and it ended very early Surge. I was just saying you said it took place in-between.
Season 6 needs a villain who is overrated
Burst needs to make another antagonist who we don’t feel remorseful/bad for while also giving them proper/realistic motives. Either that, or they don’t make the antagonist a villain.
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:17 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:13 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It seemed that you were saying that Lane was trained by Shu during Rise which lasted Just before Surge. Did I misunderstand you?

I said late Rise and it ended very early Surge. I was just saying you said it took place in-between.
I think we're just disagreeing on the timing in-between. I think it's closer to Surge.
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:19 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rantaro should be the BIG BAD BOSS!

Yes, Rantaro is the Kumicho around here.
Bruh wow I just noticed this lol. That Kira owned 2 different beys namely Berserker Behemoth and Gladiator Bahmoote. Lane owns 2 beys too. First Uranus, Variant Lucifer/Lucifer The End.