Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jul. 26, 2019  4:40 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: R.I.P Gabe Khouth, you will be missed Crying
Nooooooo, Ken!!!!!!!!!!! R.I.P.
Out of the anime season I really like G-revolution the best like mfb is up there but G-revolution is just so good at least for me it's amazing
I want Beyblade burst gt to have a story arc where Amane joins a legitimate crime syndicate.
(Jul. 28, 2019  8:13 PM)Gember Wrote: I want Beyblade burst gt to have a story arc where Amane joins a legitimate crime syndicate.
And fights the leader in a beyblade battle?
(Jul. 26, 2019  2:53 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Gabe Khouth, Ken’s English actor tragically died yesterday from cardiac arrest. Rest In Peace, he voiced a fun ventriloquist.

When I first saw Ken in ep 2. I wasn't the biggest fan of him, but as the story progressed in burst. I'd starting liking him more and more, his last battle against Lui. He gave his all, and I'd given him A+ for his efforts during his battle. I hope he could have battled with gK in god. Sadly, Morita didn't give him a chance. 

Anyways, I would like ending this with a few words. Kensuke Midorikawa, is this character in a green outfit holding 2 funny cartoon puppets in his hands. In my opinion, he is one of the most unique characters I've seen in Beyblade after a long time. I'm not sure if Mr. Khouth voice-acted Keru and Besu. If he did by chance, he played a fantastic role in this burst gen. Thank you for your wonderful moments in Burst, and I would like everyone to have a moment of silence for him...Rest In Peace.
(Jul. 29, 2019  12:15 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2019  2:53 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Gabe Khouth, Ken’s English actor tragically died yesterday from cardiac arrest. Rest In Peace, he voiced a fun ventriloquist.

When I first saw Ken in ep 2. I wasn't the biggest fan of him, but as the story progressed in burst. I'd starting liking him more and more, his last battle against Lui. He gave his all, and I'd given him A+ for his efforts during his battle. I hope he could have battled with gK in god. Sadly, Morita didn't give him a chance. 

Anyways, I would like ending this with a few words. Kensuke Midorikawa, is this character in a green outfit holding 2 funny cartoon puppets in his hands. In my opinion, he is one of the most unique characters I've seen in Beyblade after a long time. I'm not sure if Mr. Khouth voice-acted Keru and Besu. If he did by chance, he played a fantastic role in this burst gen. Thank you for your wonderful moments in Burst, and I would like everyone to have a moment of silence for him...Rest In Peace.
I'll miss Gabe and Ken with all of my heart.
(Jul. 28, 2019  11:09 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  8:13 PM)Gemberndicate Wrote: I want Beyblade burst gt to have a story arc where Amane joins a legitimate crime syndicate.
And fights the leader in a beyblade battle?
that's casual, from the day Amane joins the syndicate he turns to life of crime guillotining the leader's beyblade to feed to ashura and imprisoning Pot in a panda sanctuary while his Pegasus is sold to pay for the maintenance cost of the syndicate.
So what do you guys think the new Achilles which will be coming will be called? (I'm just making it simple, as "GT Achilles" prob the lamest name I admit lmao.)
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:12 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: So what do you guys think the new Achilles which will be coming will be called? (I'm just making it simple, as "GT Achilles" prob the lamest name I admit lmao.)

Winning Achilles.
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:12 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: So what do you guys think the new Achilles which will be coming will be called? (I'm just making it simple, as "GT Achilles" prob the lamest name I admit lmao.)
Sword Achilles
Zephyr Achilles
Shining Achilles
Strike Achilles
Star Achilles
Gash Achilles
Blade Achilles
Burst Achilles
(Jul. 30, 2019  3:00 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:12 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: So what do you guys think the new Achilles which will be coming will be called? (I'm just making it simple, as "GT Achilles" prob the lamest name I admit lmao.)
Sword Achilles
Zephyr Achilles
Shining Achilles
Strike Achilles
Star Achilles
Gash Achilles
Blade Achilles
Burst Achilles

There will be Sword Valtryek.
Zephyr is a driver.
There is Shining Amaterios.
There is Strike God Valkyrie.
Star is a frame.
Gash blade and burst are fine, but they suck.
(Jul. 30, 2019  5:12 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: So what do you guys think the new Achilles which will be coming will be called? (I'm just making it simple, as "GT Achilles" prob the lamest name I admit lmao.)

It might be the lamest name but I can see Achilles being named as gt Achilles or gatinko Achilles because Achilles has had simple names in the past.e.g Z Achilles, cho-z achilles
Honestly, after the 'Cho Z' prefix for Valkryie, Achilled and Spriggan, I don't think it's lame, but it has slight chances because then the base's name will be GT, cause that's how the naming system works in this season, but it can happen. But, I wouldn't like that, I hope they come up with another base name.
I would like Hurricane Achilles. But let's see!
(Jul. 30, 2019  4:12 PM)Spriggan 2.0 Wrote:

It might be the lamest name but I can see Achilles being named as gt Achilles or gatinko Achilles because Achilles has had simple names in the past.e.g Z Achilles, cho-z achilles

Ik that's why I made it GT Achilles cuz I can see it coming together as well.
Slash Achilles? I mean aiga is seen slashing the moon in half in the opening even though that’d be lazy
(Jul. 30, 2019  8:30 PM)Requim Wrote: Slash Achilles? I mean aiga is seen slashing the moon in half in the opening even though that’d be lazy

There is already a bey named Slash Valkyrie. Slash base on Achilles? Hm...I've to disagree on that one. Achilles always has 2 swords, and at least 2 shield base design.
(Jul. 30, 2019  8:30 PM)Requim Wrote: Slash Achilles? I mean aiga is seen slashing the moon in half in the opening even though that’d be lazy
Luminary Achilles?

(Jul. 30, 2019  9:34 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

There is already a bey named Slash Valkyrie. Slash base on Achilles? Hm...I've to disagree on that one. Achilles always has 2 swords, and at least 2 shield base design.
D.E. Achilles....Double-Edged Achilles
Blade Achilles?
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:34 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:

It's a stupid thought, but there was a silhouette of a bey with what appeared to be a Slash base on a magazine that marutti showed. Could that be related to Achilles at all?
(Jul. 31, 2019  3:55 PM)L3monblade Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2019  9:34 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: There is already a bey named Slash Valkyrie. Slash base on Achilles? Hm...I've to disagree on that one. Achilles always has 2 swords, and at least 2 shield base design.

It's a stupid thought, but there was a silhouette of a bey with what appeared to be a Slash base on a magazine that marutti showed. Could that be related to Achilles at all?
Well, the silhouette is never similar to the actual beyblade, so that's highly unlikely. 
They just used it as a placeholder image, the beyblade could differ totally.
And I don't think they will reyse a base for a beyblade like Achilles. They will load it with good and appealing parts and empty our wallets. That's how it's gonna be, I can see it.
(Jul. 31, 2019  4:04 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2019  3:55 PM)L3monblade Wrote: It's a stupid thought, but there was a silhouette of a bey with what appeared to be a Slash base on a magazine that marutti showed. Could that be related to Achilles at all?
Well, the silhouette is never similar to the actual beyblade, so that's highly unlikely. 
They just used it as a placeholder image, the beyblade could differ totally.
And I don't think they will reyse a base for a beyblade like Achilles. They will load it with good and appealing parts and empty our wallets. That's how it's gonna be, I can see it.
Ok
Hey, I know V-Force is low tier community wise, but would you say the battles are more creative? Cuz there was a battle between Kai & Ray vs two of the Saint Shields on a freaking rollercoaster, which is pretty freaking crazy.
(Jul. 31, 2019  9:18 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hey, I know V-Force is low tier community wise, but would you say the battles are more creative? Cuz there was a battle between Kai & Ray vs two of the Saint Shields on a freaking rollercoaster, which is pretty freaking crazy.

I actually liked the battles too
(Jul. 31, 2019  9:18 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hey, I know V-Force is low tier community wise, but would you say the battles are more creative? Cuz there was a battle between Kai & Ray vs two of the Saint Shields on a freaking rollercoaster, which is pretty freaking crazy.

You bring up that V-Force is unpopular in the community quite a lot even though I'm the only one who actively dislikes it haha. IMO, it has the absolute worst episode of any Beyblade series lol.

I like the battles in Team Psykick and the battle in the abandoned roller coaster is pretty cool. The "world championships" battles though, were complete carp.
(Jul. 31, 2019  10:05 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2019  9:18 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hey, I know V-Force is low tier community wise, but would you say the battles are more creative? Cuz there was a battle between Kai & Ray vs two of the Saint Shields on a freaking rollercoaster, which is pretty freaking crazy.

You bring up that V-Force is unpopular in the community quite a lot even though I'm the only one who actively dislikes it haha. IMO, it has the absolute worst episode of any Beyblade series lol.

I like the battles in Team Psykick and the battle in the abandoned roller coaster is pretty cool. The "world championships" battles though, were complete carp.
Everyone told me it was bad, that's why. Before I went back to watch G-Revolution, I was actually gonna watch it and the original but I stuck to G-Revolution...man the comment section in those early episodes were split....(that's also why i thought the third season of every Beyblade saga was the polarizing long side Fury and ChoZ). I want to watch V Force tho, maybe one day.
You hated Kai vs Zeo? King and Queen's battles I get though, they're a holes.
(Jul. 31, 2019  11:36 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2019  10:05 PM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: You bring up that V-Force is unpopular in the community quite a lot even though I'm the only one who actively dislikes it haha. IMO, it has the absolute worst episode of any Beyblade series lol.

Everyone told me it was bad, that's why. Before I went back to watch G-Revolution, I was actually gonna watch it and the original but I stuck to G-Revolution...man the comment section in those early episodes were split....(that's also why i thought the third season of every Beyblade saga was the polarizing long side Fury and ChoZ). I want to watch V Force tho, maybe one day.
You hated Kai vs Zeo? King and Queen's battles I get though, they're a holes.

I'd say watch V-Force if you really want to, there are admittedly a lot of things I do like about the series and the story ideas are pretty unique for a Beyblade series. I just hate the execution of the series.

My brief whine about V-Force:
Okay, Kai vs Zeo was actually one of the few good battles and I did like King and Queen battles but the others were either average or boring. I hate the lack of variety of characters in the battles in the World Championship and Tyson vs Zeo wasn't really that good of a battle IMO.