Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Yay! Happy birthday to the little acrobat
Cuza is German right?
(May. 06, 2019  6:20 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Cuza is German right?

I think its implied, since he was originally on the German team (note: not strong evidence, so dont trust me too much)
(May. 06, 2019  7:06 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 06, 2019  6:20 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: Cuza is German right?

I think its implied, since he was originally on the German team (note: not strong evidence, so dont trust me too much)

Wasn't he the leader of the Germany team during the European League?
Happy Birthday Raul! ?????
Wow so many character's birthday day by day.
Also isn't Raul the bey mechanic/trainer guy for BC Sol?
(May. 08, 2019  4:54 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Wow so many character's birthday day by day.
Also isn't Raul the bey mechanic/trainer guy for BC Sol?

Yes. He appeared in many of the Evolution episodes
(May. 07, 2019  6:43 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(May. 06, 2019  7:06 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think its implied, since he was originally on the German team (note: not strong evidence, so dont trust me too much)

Wasn't he the leader of the Germany team during the European League?

He was only a member if my memories Is correct .the guy who was one shot by free was the captain I think his name was Henrich or heinrich don't remember how it's written.
Just realized some of my favorite Burst battles were same type battles:
Attack: Valt vs Xhaka round 3 and tournament battles, Valt vs Kurtz, Laban vs Xhan...and Fubuki
Defense: Sisco vs Joshua, BOTH times.
Balance: Aiga vs Souh, Aiga vs Hearts,
Stamina: ......Rantaro vs Hoji, Rantaro vs Yellow Eye
(May. 05, 2019  9:40 AM)Beynote Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2019  6:01 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Hey, some characters need those otherwise they'll be seen as boring or uninteresting.

When did I say a sad backstory is wrong? Such backstories are what make characters like shu even more interesting. I just said that backstory would be very melancholy, strider thanos. That’s all.

(May. 09, 2019  10:01 PM)Tommykats Wrote: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0T-Bmp7Z...BcrN8j6k9A

There’s a bit of a resemblance

Who the heck is that?
(May. 10, 2019  2:27 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 05, 2019  9:40 AM)Beynote Wrote: When did I say a sad backstory is wrong? Such backstories are what make characters like shu even more interesting. I just said that backstory would be very melancholy, strider thanos. That’s all.

(May. 09, 2019  10:01 PM)Tommykats Wrote: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0T-Bmp7Z...BcrN8j6k9A

There’s a bit of a resemblance

Who the heck is that?
Senzeamon Nakiri from an anime known as food wars
(May. 10, 2019  12:08 PM)Tommykats Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  2:27 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Who the heck is that?
Senzeamon Nakiri from an anime known as food wars

Cool, I've heard about the anime and saw episode 1 but don't know much outside of the main character. Thanks.
Does anyone know how old free is?
(May. 10, 2019  3:39 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Does anyone know how old free is?

his supposed to be 18 by now .
(May. 10, 2019  3:43 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

Okay thanks!
(May. 10, 2019  3:35 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  12:08 PM)Tommykats Wrote: Senzeamon Nakiri from an anime known as food wars

Cool, I've heard about the anime and saw episode 1 but don't know much outside of the main character. Thanks.

it's a fun anime you should watch it currently has 3 season with the 3rd season being a split into 2 cour plus 5 ova.
(May. 10, 2019  3:43 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

So he was 16 in Cho-Z and 14/15 in God?

(May. 10, 2019  3:55 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  3:35 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: Cool, I've heard about the anime and saw episode 1 but don't know much outside of the main character. Thanks.

it's a fun anime you should watch it currently has 3 season with the 3rd season being a split into 2 cour plus 5 ova.
Just like Attack on Titan season 3. Cool.
(May. 10, 2019  4:02 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  3:43 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: his supposed to be 18 by now .
So he was 16 in Cho-Z and 14/15 in God?

(May. 10, 2019  3:55 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: it's a fun anime you should watch it currently has 3 season with the 3rd season being a split into 2 cour plus 5 ova.
Just like Attack on Titan season 3. Cool.

going by valt age and I think it was said that free is older so yea he must have been 15 or 16.  yup Just like attack on titan godly anime.
Will the owner of zwei Longinus be stronger than fumiya
I am a Longinus fan,and would love to see Longinus surpass Fafnir (in the anime) which I have been waiting for since s2
(May. 11, 2019  5:11 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Will the owner of zwei Longinus be stronger than fumiya
I am a Longinus fan,and would love to see Longinus surpass Fafnir (in the anime) which I have been waiting for since s2
Well it doesn't really matter now fafnir has a new owner and longinus most likely will get a new one. It's not the lui and free thing anymore. That debate who's stronger is over now.  Fafnir isn't showcase as being op that much.
(May. 11, 2019  6:57 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  5:11 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Will the owner of zwei Longinus be stronger than fumiya
Well it doesn't really matter now fafnir has a new owner and longinus most likely will get a new one. It's not the lui and free thing anymore. That debate who's stronger is over now.  Fafnir isn't showcase as being op that much.
I don't care abt Lui vs free or anyone vs anyone,

My first burst bey was lost Longinus which was op,and even nightmare was op,so i think it should have been op in the anime too.
(May. 12, 2019  5:20 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  6:57 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Well it doesn't really matter now fafnir has a new owner and longinus most likely will get a new one. It's not the lui and free thing anymore. That debate who's stronger is over now.  Fafnir isn't showcase as being op that much.
I don't care abt Lui vs free or anyone vs anyone,

My first burst bey was lost Longinus which was op,and even nightmare was op,so i think it should have been op in the anime too.

both lost and nightmare longinus was op though.  s1 it ended up being champion,  s2 it took 2 other top tier god bey to best which even in real life can beat it. the only longinus that's not that good is bloody longinus even for cho z it wasn't weak since it didn't really battle that much so longinus never lost its op status.
It's my opinion why they change characters not officialy but, It's easy to answer why a lot of character are fired in Cho Z and GT.
When story started character was 5th grdades in Elementary School and God they are 6th Grades.
In Japan until 6th Grades people can join tournament.
Junior high school students can't join tournament in Japan.
Means from 3rd season (Cho Z) every character is over age.
And author try to change main character but in questionnaire God Character is more popular and Shogakukan force him keep God characters.
Then Cho Z Anime was unsuccess and finish animation on TV. And it move to internet. Because it was noncommittal.
And then author deside to write GT as literary new series.
(May. 12, 2019  3:37 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  2:21 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: I meant in  real life

I like how theyre providing evidence and reasoning while youre stating your claim repeatedly

What am I claiming?
U should think before you post