Venus- QuetzalCoatl
Earth- Leone, Pegasus, L Drago, Orion
Mars- Ares
Jupiter- Jupiter
Saturn- Khronos
Uranus- Uranus
Neptune- Cygnus (?)

That makes 11...

Maybe Nelvana is correct and there is actually 20 star fragments rather than 10?
http://www.nelvana.com/show/210/beyblade-metal-fury
I wonder if we'll ever see the movie in the west ...
(Nov. 14, 2011  11:18 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote: So there are 11 legend bladers?

Mercury- Anubis
Venus- QuetzalCoatl
Earth- Leone, Pegasus, L Drago, Orion
Mars- Ares
Jupiter- Jupiter
Saturn- Khronos
Uranus- Uranus
Neptune- Cygnus (?)

That makes 11...

Maybe Nelvana is correct and there is actually 20 star fragments rather than 10?
http://www.nelvana.com/show/210/beyblade-metal-fury

All of those numbers make no sense. Diablo Nemesis is based on fourteen Beyblades that surely have something to do with its reincarnation, but then it is neither ten, nor twelve, nor twenty ...

Just watched the episode 70 english dub of Metal Masters...Was Yuu saying "thunk" originaly intended to represent his child-like nature that just got lost in translation, or is the script a piece of carp?
diablo nemesis have 14 blades design correct me if i am wrong but the other 4 bladers may have a part in stopping diablo nemesis or something
You know, I was looking at the Beyblade Wiki's article on Pluto, and it appears that Pluto's face is finally revealed, and not only that, he's also the possessor of Fusion Hades.
I dont know why but it seems as if Rago(he is the owner of Nemesis isnt it?), like Ryuuga will hold some kind of tournament (sort of Cell Games) and thats the time when we may see the Excalibur members..maybe..
And I recently watched the battle of the Indian team with the Wild fang..and..TTs idea of India is completely different...Chandora was a funny name for the team...the idea of using all Serpent beys was good though...because Serpents are worshipped here.
Well, Beyblade has been very stereotypical. Maybe the stereotyping is for laughs, or perhaps the creators are biased, I dunno.
I haven't watched the MFB anime since it first came out. Is it any good now?
Since I thought this may be too random for the Episode Thread, I just say it here. While watching Episode 140, the way Ryuuga was drawn or better said, the way his face and eyes were drawn, reminded me somehow on Ryuuto. Weren't those 'Details' drawn different in the other Episodes or do I just see Things?
(Dec. 21, 2011  1:10 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: I haven't watched the MFB anime since it first came out. Is it any good now?

If you're expecting exciting and unexpected plot twists, no.

The animation quality is better, and the fight scenes are more interesting, though.
(Dec. 21, 2011  1:10 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: I haven't watched the MFB anime since it first came out. Is it any good now?

Any good? Coming from a similar aspect from you, since MFB came out, I didn't want to watch it. I found it pretty good. Bringing that spirit back. Go watch it! Pretty much what Hazel said tho. ^
I'm not looking for clever plot twists.. I'm just interested in seeing well animated tornadoes shoot out of beyblades and break things.. If there's plenty of that with overly dramatized battle cries and what not, then I'm sold.

basically stuff like what's in my avatar.
Yes..there is. Especially in Epsiode 128, 119 and I think even the latest episode. Most of them have such sort of things.
I haven't watched the show in forever.. what's a good starting point with lots of explosions and stuff?
Episode 113-Big Bang Tornado can be a good start or else start from Episode 118- Finished! The New Unicorno.
I started with 110 - The Strongest Tag Battle but yes there were no 'explosions' till 113/8
I wonder how Pluto, Doji, and Dr. Ziggurat meet to concoct this grand master plan of resurrecting Nemesis.
Does anyone feel that by the Anime's ending, we will see where the characters are in life years afterwards? Not just that, but also Billions of years later after 4D? I won't make any further wild guesses than this.

It'll be a mistake to do what they did with the original anime series again, we need direct animation answering questions. Not some meaningless celebration which only *roughly* implies societal revolution. I need to read the manga apparently.

I personally consider this a deep scenario. Imagine their universe dying out as it was supposed to. Of old age.
We saw what happened in the near future of a lot of characters thanks to images in a slideshow at the end of the last episode of G Revolution.
well, some animes are pretty crappy. but i wouldn't say that.
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We saw what happened in the near future of a lot of characters thanks to images in a slideshow at the end of the last episode of G Revolution.

Is it possible to remove scenes from re-runs over time? I never got this at all, and I watched the ENTIRE American dub.

Maybe that is the problem? I need to watch the raw version?
They never showed them in the dub ... This is why we all hated Nelvana, they made stupid changes and cuts in almost every episode, not to mention that they made the dialogue a lot dumber than what the original was ... If I ever get Beyblade Spirit back, I made a page that lists a lot of their cuts.
I remember reading through that page on BBS.

I always find lists like those amusing - though, Beyblade was definitely not the worst one I'd seen, it was still pretty rough, haha.
Hi fellow members.

People often receives "This service is temporarily not available from your service area” after clicking the download link.
Regarding the megaupload links that link to the episodes that DranzerX13 uploaded.

Now, there is a easier and safest way to download files from Megaupload.

1. Go to http://ultrasurf.us click the download link which is highlighted with red box.
You must click that red box area to download the zip file-its a assistant for downloading Megaupload files with no region limitation.
[Image: 6714533501_806619ce4c.jpg]

2. Then find the file – u.zip. Right click file and choose unzip. Then open the folder to find the application file.
It is named U10XX or something that starts with U____. Make sure it is a application file before you start.

3. You should then click on this application, Internet explorer will open a new page and that’s normal, it means that it is working. (you will be able to see it on your screen)

4. Go to either Internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox (works with latest version) and paste the episode download link and hit enter.
You should be able to see a page like this:
[Image: 6714534759_053a5f3ee8.jpg]

Notice that your episode link will be different from mine because of different episodes.

5. Just click download like you normally would do.

6. Viola! Enjoy this new method for downloading the episodes that DranzerX13 uploaded.

7. For firefox users, after you finished downloading the file, make sure you close everything including the application from u.zip. Re-open firefox and go to Tools>Options>Advance>Network (tab)>Connection>Settings>Auto-detect proxy settings for this network. Otherwise you will receive a message saying it is using a connection that does not link to the internet or something similar.

I only know about firefox at the moment. Will try with internet explorer if requested.
If you still have any questions, you are welcome to private message me.
I am happy to answer your questions.
(Dec. 31, 2011  4:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They never showed them in the dub ... This is why we all hated Nelvana, they made stupid changes and cuts in almost every episode, not to mention that they made the dialogue a lot dumber than what the original was ... If I ever get Beyblade Spirit back, I made a page that lists a lot of their cuts.

hmm, Did someone close your site? that's weird.

(Jan. 17, 2012  3:45 PM)the.successor Wrote: Large quote removed.

IMO, I think that this method is ok but I can always watch the ones posted on youtube. Dranzer is now going to upload them to fileserve at the moment. So, it might not be needed for me. At least not now, but thanks for sharing anyways.