Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Oct. 12, 2022  3:06 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: People really have to stop creating random accounts to win the giveaways.

They do, so why have you made 6 additional accounts to post in that thread?

Giveaways are a special thing that we do for the community and cheating to give oneself an advantage over others is exceptionally disrespectful to the community as a whole. We'll be in touch with you shortly.
(Oct. 13, 2022  9:37 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2022  3:06 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: People really have to stop creating random accounts to win the giveaways.

They do, so why have you made 6 additional accounts to post in that thread?

Giveaways are a special thing that we do for the community and cheating to give oneself an advantage over others is exceptionally disrespectful to the community as a whole. We'll be in touch with you shortly.

To prove my point. I made it obvious they were fake accounts which is why I posted back to back. This is why I wrote down all the usernames for the accounts in my notes so for the chance that if I won, I would prove that fake accounts win these giveaways. Now that I lost my chance to win a giveaway, PLEASE choose someone that isn’t cheating. If you know that system works, then why choose fake winners? I’m ok with getting suspended or even banned, but I have no intent on cheating and winning something. I just found out that people do this, which is why I never attempted to do any of this in the Zest Achilles Giveaway. I’ve posted in the WBO enough for people to get an idea of who I am.
Thank You.
(Oct. 13, 2022  11:19 AM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: To prove my point. I made it obvious they were fake accounts which is why I posted back to back. This is why I wrote down all the usernames for the accounts in my notes so for the chance that if I won, I would prove that fake accounts win these giveaways. Now that I lost my chance to win a giveaway, PLEASE choose someone that isn’t cheating. If you know that system works, then why choose fake winners? I’m ok with getting suspended or even banned, but I have no intent on cheating and winning something. I’ve posted in the WBO enough for people to get and idea of who I am.
Thank You.

There are better ways to try and prove a point than incriminate yourself though. If you had a legitimate concern, it is better to contact a Staff member instead and share the concern.

Nonetheless, we do various checks on all giveaway winners to ensure that nobody with ill intentions wins something they shouldn't. We are transparent on this and have said it countless times over the years too. We aren't perfect and something may fall through a crack on occasion (thankfully not so far to our knowledge), but we'll endeavour to solve that if it ever does come up.

I can confirm on this occasion that the giveaway winner passed our checks, so I am not sure what evidence you have to support the serious accusation that a "fake account" won the giveaway. If you are happy to share said evidence with us via DMs, I'm more than happy to take a look.

This is a anime and manga thread. 
In other words this is spam.

Anyways what if bell actually made a Valkyrie inspired gear??? Would it be able to make a difference in the final episodes.

I hated the anime because it was super rushed in my opinion. No backstories or anything on the other characters.
yay Im finally back now back to my anime posts
Upon a (painful..) rewatch of Sparking, i noticed that Shu is never actually seen changing his launcher when changing Spriggans spin direction like in God and Cho-Z (We normally see him sliding a switch on the launcher to change the spin) and seeing as Takara Tomy or Hasbro never released a Dual Spin Sparking String Launcher, it left me with this question: Does Shu just have 2 launchers, one for left and one for right or does he have just a Sparking Dual Spin launcher that was just never released by Takara Tomy.
can I add something about king? I think he is great I mean he damn near defeated ryuga! yet people hate on him so much!
(Oct. 17, 2022  4:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Upon a (painful..) rewatch of Sparking, i noticed that Shu is never actually seen changing his launcher when changing Spriggans spin direction like in God and Cho-Z (We normally see him sliding a switch on the launcher to change the spin) and seeing as Takara Tomy or Hasbro never released a Dual Spin Sparking String Launcher, it left me with this question: Does Shu just have 2 launchers, one for left and one for right or does he have just a Sparking Dual Spin launcher that was just never released by Takara Tomy.

Yea that was always strange. I just assume Shu got an anime Exclusive Sparking Dual Spin Launcher treatment, instead of having 2 Launcher for each spin direction. But yea it was kind of weird
(Oct. 17, 2022  5:21 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2022  4:58 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Upon a (painful..) rewatch of Sparking, i noticed that Shu is never actually seen changing his launcher when changing Spriggans spin direction like in God and Cho-Z (We normally see him sliding a switch on the launcher to change the spin) and seeing as Takara Tomy or Hasbro never released a Dual Spin Sparking String Launcher, it left me with this question: Does Shu just have 2 launchers, one for left and one for right or does he have just a Sparking Dual Spin launcher that was just never released by Takara Tomy.

Yea that was always strange. I just assume Shu got an anime Exclusive Sparking Dual Spin Launcher treatment, instead of having 2 Launcher for each spin direction. But yea it was kind of weird

Indeed, another thing that came to my mind is why they didn't bother to give Drum a Sparking Light Launcher when we know it's not out of the realm of possibilities, granted yes the inventor of the Sparking Light Launcher were fake companies but still, it proves that it is possible. It is just one of those things that always bugged me especially on the first time watching the episode.
(Oct. 17, 2022  7:20 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2022  5:21 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yea that was always strange. I just assume Shu got an anime Exclusive Sparking Dual Spin Launcher treatment, instead of having 2 Launcher for each spin direction. But yea it was kind of weird

Indeed, another thing that came to my mind is why they didn't bother to give Drum a Sparking Light Launcher when we know it's not out of the realm of possibilities, granted yes the inventor of the Sparking Light Launcher were fake companies but still, it proves that it is possible. It is just one of those things that always bugged me especially on the first time watching the episode.

Yea that was also weird honestly looking at Sparking again theirs was weird things in the anime. Theirs also another thing that cought my attention Sparking would've been better off being a tag team tournament from teh beginning scrapping the strange 1 vs 1 first arc tournament.
(Oct. 17, 2022  11:21 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2022  7:20 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Indeed, another thing that came to my mind is why they didn't bother to give Drum a Sparking Light Launcher when we know it's not out of the realm of possibilities, granted yes the inventor of the Sparking Light Launcher were fake companies but still, it proves that it is possible. It is just one of those things that always bugged me especially on the first time watching the episode.

Yea that was also weird honestly looking at Sparking again theirs was weird things in the anime. Theirs also another thing that cought my attention Sparking would've been better off being a tag team tournament from teh beginning scrapping the strange 1 vs 1 first arc tournament.

Personally, I loved the Legend Festival from the beginning to end. But yeah I think the theme in Sparking is teamwork. Hyuga and Hikaru are stronger together than they are apart.
(Oct. 13, 2022  10:08 PM)kai edits Wrote:

This is a anime and manga thread. 

Anyways what if bell actually made a Valkyrie inspired gear??? Would it be able to make a difference in the final episodes.

I hated the anime because it was super rushed in my opinion. No backstories or anything on the other characters.

He did make a Valkyrie Gear though... Have you not heard of V Gear?
(Oct. 18, 2022  12:08 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2022  11:21 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Yea that was also weird honestly looking at Sparking again theirs was weird things in the anime. Theirs also another thing that cought my attention Sparking would've been better off being a tag team tournament from teh beginning scrapping the strange 1 vs 1 first arc tournament.

Personally, I loved the Legend Festival from the beginning to end. But yeah I think the theme in Sparking is teamwork. Hyuga and Hikaru are stronger together than they are apart.

The legend festival was good. The reason i think they should've scrapt it well is as you mention it Sparking was focuse on a Team theme specially with the asahi bros thats they only reason, if the didn’t go with the together their stronger at full power the legend festival would've been ideal to be the main tournament. But it didnt if you take the 1 vs 1 tournament their more room for the tag tournament and more time to for the battles.
Speaking of the legend festival...what do you think was the best event (tournament) held by the wbba within burst? Since there were quite a bit of events that were held as the series went on.
(Oct. 18, 2022  1:02 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: Speaking of the legend festival...what do you think was the best event (tournament) held by the wbba within burst? Since there were quite a bit of events that were held as the series went on.

The International Bladers Cup for me. It's hard to choose though. The District and Nationals were great and so was the World League.
(Oct. 18, 2022  1:02 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: Speaking of the legend festival...what do you think was the best event (tournament) held by the wbba within burst? Since there were quite a bit of events that were held as the series went on.

1. Legend Festival
2. International Blader's Cup
3. Ultimate Tag Series/World League/Victories vs Inferno
4. Battleship Cruise
5. Battle Island
toby was dumb for getting rid of twisted tempo
I would say either...
The God bladers cup
Japan Nationals
And the tag team battles in sparking (counting both as one)

Nationals and God bladers cup were like the biggest tournaments of the two best seasons everything ultimately lead up to the biggest challenge Valt had to face along with other bladers.

I also like the Legend festival and the super tag league because it was fun and energetic it was nice to see all the legends team up. (Idk sparking just felt so colorful and hyper to me.)
(Oct. 18, 2022  12:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2022  10:08 PM)kai edits Wrote: This is a anime and manga thread. 

He did make a Valkyrie Gear though... Have you not heard of V Gear?
I haven’t 😅😅😅😅

I still new to db/du anime.
(Oct. 18, 2022  4:10 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: I would say either...
The God bladers cup
Japan Nationals

Nationals and God bladers cup were like the biggest tournaments of the two best seasons everything ultimately lead up to the biggest challenge Valt had to face along with other bladers.

I also like the Legend festival and the super tag league because it was fun and energetic it was nice to see all the legends team up. (Idk sparking just felt so colorful and hyper to me.)

sparking was peak imo
damn busted
(Oct. 18, 2022  12:31 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2022  4:10 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: I would say either...
The God bladers cup
Japan Nationals

sparking was peak imo
Imo Sparking was the reason 34% of Anime Watches stopped watching the anime
(Oct. 18, 2022  3:36 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2022  12:31 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: sparking was peak imo
Imo Sparking was the reason 34% of Anime Watches stopped watching the anime

The main reason why is probably because Lane and “plot armor” as some couldn't stand their favorite legends losing to him. Because the main issue i hear about sparking is Lane.
metal fight characthers need cameos