Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Aug. 29, 2021  3:40 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:39 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: bruh what
you have two birthdays

Actually I have given a term for my birthday which is: August 28, 2021–Late September 2021.

im so confused
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:40 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:40 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Actually I have given a term for my birthday which is: August 28, 2021–Late September 2021.

im so confused

The reason is because my other birthday presents are arriving late and expect to be delivered by beginning of September 2021.
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:41 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:40 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: im so confused

The reason is because my other birthday presents are arriving late and expect to be delivered by beginning of September 2021.

ohh i get it
so because you have presents coming late it's still your birthday alright gotchu 
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:43 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2021  3:41 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: The reason is because my other birthday presents are arriving late and expect to be delivered by beginning of September 2021.

ohh i get it
so because you have presents coming late it's still your birthday alright gotchu 

Yeah because it has something to do with the virus which is affecting lot of things…
Hey guys, I was just watching episode #3 of Beyblade Burst Turbo, where after Aiger lost to Fubuki, he passes out, falling asleep. Had a nightmare about he was battling Fubuki using the beast monsters. But Achilles wasn’t listening to Aiger, as Fubuki’s beast monster would charge at Aiger to pull out a triumph victory. When Aiger was yelping for help, his sister finally woke him up from his nightmare.
I've been rewatching Turbo and and I noticed that Aiga's mom has almost the same hairstyle as Gwyn.. XD
Though technically she was the first one.
(Sep. 05, 2021  3:16 PM)Xeogran Wrote: I've been rewatching Turbo and and I noticed that Aiga's mom has almost the same hairstyle as Gwyn.. XD
Though technically she was the first one.

WHOA I NEVER KNEW THAT TRIVIA BEFORE!!! Gasp
I was browsing through the Beyblade Burst Wiki and found this "Valt held the rank of the Number one Blader in the World but was not the World Champion." Um. how does this make sense? If Valt's the Number 1 Blader in the world wouldn't he technically be the World Champion if he's the top Blader in the world? Well, I dunno really, we were never given a clear definition of what the title of World Champion actually meant, so we had to go off the assumption that World Champion meant the strongest Blader in the world, but if we're still on this assumption then Number 1 Blader should equal World Champion.

If you look at Legendary Bladers in the Beyblade Wiki Valt's on top Before and After the events of Beyblade Burst Sparking so that should make this case shut and open right? No, because apparently World Champion and Number 1 Blader in the world are two different things. in the Eng Dub Honcho mentions how the new generation are going to go up against the World Champion confirming that World Champion and Number 1 Blader are two different things, so Aiga's the World Champion and Valt's the Number 1 Blader in the world, but what exactly do they mean? Please give me your thoughts and I'm sorry if I didn't make sense on certain parts
(Sep. 08, 2021  4:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I was browsing through the Beyblade Burst Wiki and found this "Valt held the rank of the Number one Blader in the World but was not the World Champion." Um. how does this make sense? If Valt's the Number 1 Blader in the world wouldn't he technically be the World Champion if he's the top Blader in the world? Well, I dunno really, we were never given a clear definition of what the title of World Champion actually meant, so we had to go off the assumption that World Champion meant the strongest Blader in the world, but if we're still on this assumption then Number 1 Blader should equal World Champion.

If you look at Legendary Bladers in the Beyblade Wiki Valt's on top Before and After the events of Beyblade Burst Sparking so that should make this case shut and open right? No, because apparently World Champion and Number 1 Blader in the world are two different things. in the Eng Dub Honcho mentions how the new generation are going to go up against the World Champion confirming that World Champion and Number 1 Blader are two different things, so Aiga's the World Champion and Valt's the Number 1 Blader in the world, but what exactly do they mean? Please give me your thoughts and I'm sorry if I didn't make sense on certain parts

See,I repeatedly warned users to not use the Beyblade wiki. Because the animanga content is really a hit-or-miss type of deal — I really do not want to be a “do not trust the wiki” type of person; but speaking a former wiki editor, yes we have stupid information like you mentioned above

People will put dumb things onto pages. Many of these said dumb things are found in the trivia section, where people will put in theories, uncomfirmed information, and random observations that dont mean anything. Or just information that does not make sense, or just vague information. And a lot of these are swept under the radar because many people are not editing as much as they used to, leaving content mods to do the rest

Youre reading odd information. I hope a wiki mod comes and patches that up perhaps
(Sep. 08, 2021  4:57 AM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2021  4:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I was browsing through the Beyblade Burst Wiki and found this "Valt held the rank of the Number one Blader in the World but was not the World Champion." Um. how does this make sense? If Valt's the Number 1 Blader in the world wouldn't he technically be the World Champion if he's the top Blader in the world? Well, I dunno really, we were never given a clear definition of what the title of World Champion actually meant, so we had to go off the assumption that World Champion meant the strongest Blader in the world, but if we're still on this assumption then Number 1 Blader should equal World Champion.

See,I repeatedly warned users to not use the Beyblade wiki. Because the animanga content is really a hit-or-miss type of deal — I really do not want to be a “do not trust the wiki” type of person; but speaking a former wiki editor, yes we have stupid information like you mentioned above

People will put dumb things onto pages. Many of these said dumb things are found in the trivia section, where people will put in theories, uncomfirmed information, and random observations that dont mean anything. Or just information that does not make sense, or just vague information. And a lot of these are swept under the radar because many people are not editing as much as they used to, leaving content mods to do the rest

Youre reading odd information. I hope a wiki mod comes and patches that up perhaps

That information is not incorrect. Valt is currently the world champion in the manga, but Rashad is the number 1 ranked blader in the world. Its pretty simple if you think about it; it simply implies that no one has challenged Valt to a title match. While the rankings must be updated after every tournament. Read up on the ranking system of chess, the number 1 chess player and the world champion are not necessarily the same.

If you double check that particular part it says Valt was the Number 1 Blader in the World, but was not the World Champion in the Surge anime which was the case. Valt was #1 but Aiger was still World Champion this being because of the new ranking system where they split the two. Prior to Surge, being the World Champion and Number 1 Blader in the World were the same thing, that ceased to be the case in season 5. Of course as of DB Valt is both the world's Number 1 Blader and the World Champion.
Hey guys I just watched another episode of Beyblade Burst Rise, where Delta and Dante faced off against Gwen and Arthur (Team Inferno) in Round 4 where they tied in Game 1, and then the good guys suddenly lose in Game 2, losing the series to Team Inferno 1–3, unable to overcome a battle deficit 1–2, allowing to seal their defeat in the series.
(Sep. 08, 2021  7:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote:

If you double check that particular part it says Valt was the Number 1 Blader in the World, but was not the World Champion in the Surge anime which was the case. Valt was #1 but Aiger was still World Champion this being because of the new ranking system where they split the two. Prior to Surge, being the World Champion and Number 1 Blader in the World were the same thing, that ceased to be the case in season 5. Of course as of DB Valt is both the world's Number 1 Blader and the World Champion.
Weird question but when i saw the sparking manga Valt said something about Lui being the strongest legend to Hikaru? Is their any context to why he says that? Because so far all i hear is “Because valt said this Lui is the strongest” calling the bios pretty much irrelevant because its “anime only” aren't bio’s taking info from both anime and manga though?
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:11 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2021  7:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote: If you double check that particular part it says Valt was the Number 1 Blader in the World, but was not the World Champion in the Surge anime which was the case. Valt was #1 but Aiger was still World Champion this being because of the new ranking system where they split the two. Prior to Surge, being the World Champion and Number 1 Blader in the World were the same thing, that ceased to be the case in season 5. Of course as of DB Valt is both the world's Number 1 Blader and the World Champion.
Weird question but when i saw the sparking manga Valt said something about Lui being the strongest legend to Hikaru? Is their any context to why he says that? Because so far all i hear is “Because valt said this Lui is the strongest” calling the bios pretty much irrelevant because its “anime only” aren't bio’s taking info from both anime and manga though?

It's safe to assume they are anime canon only seeing as they alway fit the narrative of the anime whilst they sometimes contradict the manga. They would also only be considered anime canon by virtue of Wakiya having a bio since he only got a bey in the anime.
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:11 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2021  7:25 AM)Admiral W Wrote: If you double check that particular part it says Valt was the Number 1 Blader in the World, but was not the World Champion in the Surge anime which was the case. Valt was #1 but Aiger was still World Champion this being because of the new ranking system where they split the two. Prior to Surge, being the World Champion and Number 1 Blader in the World were the same thing, that ceased to be the case in season 5. Of course as of DB Valt is both the world's Number 1 Blader and the World Champion.
I saw something like that before on a YouTube video but I think it was a mistranslation. It was confirmed in both the manga and the anime that Valt is the strongest legend. In fact, in the manga, Shu began training Lain in order for there to be another blader besides himself that could pose a challenge to Valt because there were no other bladers, (including the other Legends) that could. Also the anime and manga are different in some respects. Some details are shared between the two but not all. So the bios are anime canon although many times the information in them is true in both the anime and the manga.
(Sep. 13, 2021  8:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2021  10:11 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Weird question but when i saw the sparking manga Valt said something about Lui being the strongest legend to Hikaru? Is their any context to why he says that? Because so far all i hear is “Because valt said this Lui is the strongest” calling the bios pretty much irrelevant because its “anime only” aren't bio’s taking info from both anime and manga though?
I saw something like that before on a YouTube video but I think it was a mistranslation. It was confirmed in both the manga and the anime that Valt is the strongest legend. In fact, in the manga, Shu began training Lain in order for there to be another blader besides himself that could pose a challenge to Valt because there were no other bladers, (including the other Legends) that could. Also the anime and manga are different in some respects. Some details are shared between the two but not all. So the bios are anime canon although many times the information in them is true in both the anime and the manga.
Yea thats what i was thinking i was thinking about how Valt was already shown/confirmed as the strongest legend. Like he even recently won the world tournament which would be comprised of the worlds strongest bladers(aka the legends) so wouldn't winning the tournament ya know? Prove that hes the worlds strongest legend/blader. But yea people sorta dismiss that and say “Valt said this so that totally confirms lui is the strongest” i saw it from beyblade dad and i thought it was taken out of context a bit.
(Sep. 13, 2021  10:49 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  8:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I saw something like that before on a YouTube video but I think it was a mistranslation. It was confirmed in both the manga and the anime that Valt is the strongest legend. In fact, in the manga, Shu began training Lain in order for there to be another blader besides himself that could pose a challenge to Valt because there were no other bladers, (including the other Legends) that could. Also the anime and manga are different in some respects. Some details are shared between the two but not all. So the bios are anime canon although many times the information in them is true in both the anime and the manga.
Yea thats what i was thinking i was thinking about how Valt was already shown/confirmed as the strongest legend. Like he even recently won the world tournament which would be comprised of the worlds strongest bladers(aka the legends) so wouldn't winning the tournament ya know? Prove that hes the worlds strongest legend/blader. But yea people sorta dismiss that and say “Valt said this so that totally confirms lui is the strongest” i saw it from beyblade dad and i thought it was taken out of context a bit.

Valt comment on lui might Just be lui is the strongest attack user as longinus has always been shown to have brute strenght only a few beys match that strenght (xcalibur). Its Just like how Shu's Spriggan is consider the strongest bey an the manga because of how versatile it is the always called it either the ultimate bey or the ultimate balance type bey
(Sep. 13, 2021  10:49 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  8:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I saw something like that before on a YouTube video but I think it was a mistranslation. It was confirmed in both the manga and the anime that Valt is the strongest legend. In fact, in the manga, Shu began training Lain in order for there to be another blader besides himself that could pose a challenge to Valt because there were no other bladers, (including the other Legends) that could. Also the anime and manga are different in some respects. Some details are shared between the two but not all. So the bios are anime canon although many times the information in them is true in both the anime and the manga.

That's where I saw that as well. I think it's a mistranslation.
(Sep. 14, 2021  12:12 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2021  10:49 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Yea thats what i was thinking i was thinking about how Valt was already shown/confirmed as the strongest legend. Like he even recently won the world tournament which would be comprised of the worlds strongest bladers(aka the legends) so wouldn't winning the tournament ya know? Prove that hes the worlds strongest legend/blader. But yea people sorta dismiss that and say “Valt said this so that totally confirms lui is the strongest” i saw it from beyblade dad and i thought it was taken out of context a bit.

That's where I saw that as well. I think it's a mistranslation.
Oh you saw it from beyblade dad?makes sense if its a mistranslation as well. Because photo translators sometimes aren't always the best. Sometimes. But yea i agree with that as again Valt was confirmed to be the strongest legend i think like you said before and he won the world tournament on top of that gaining the title of world champion proving him as the worlds strongest blader/legend.
Imagine the Final of DB being Team Bell (Bell, Rashad, Ilya, Ranzo, Basara) vs Team Legends (Valt, Shu, Lui, Free, someone else)
Or
Team Bell (Bell, Rashad, Ilya, New owner of Phoenix) vs Team Legends (Valt, Shu, Lui, Free)

This kind of matchup would be insane and probably team Bell would win because...well Bell's the protagonist.
You know after rewatching some episode of burst (with my little sister & brother) it cought my attention that Spriggan still shared the scar that shu has on his right Eye i know it had it an cho z but didn’t realize they kept it, Just like Valkyrie got the cheek tattoo i think its great their probaly the only two avatars that physically shared something with their owners. I think aiga's achilles had the Reverse A tattoo on him during sparking still cool connections though
(Sep. 14, 2021  3:01 AM)Cath Wrote: Imagine the Final of DB being Team Bell (Bell, Rashad, Ilya, Ranzo, Basara) vs Team Legends (Valt, Shu, Lui, Free, someone else)
Or
Team Bell (Bell, Rashad, Ilya, New owner of Phoenix) vs Team Legends (Valt, Shu, Lui, Free)

This kind of matchup would be insane and probably team Bell would win because...well Bell's the protagonist.

Or something like the God Tournament back in season 2. A tournament to determine the next world champion. The contenders will be 
1. Bell
2. Basara
3. Ranzo
4. Rashad
5. Ilya
6. New Phoenix owner
7. Valt
8. Shu
9. Free
10. Lui

11 & 12 may or may not exist. It's extremly unlikely Wakiya will participate.
Honestly, I freaking hate how the protagonist must win for no reason. Bell should just get his a$$ kicked. He has won more than enough.
(Sep. 14, 2021  10:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, I freaking hate how the protagonist must win for no reason. Bell should just get his a$$ kicked. He has won more than enough.

That's why Season 1 and 2 remains unrivaled
(Sep. 14, 2021  3:02 PM)Cath Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2021  10:56 AM)g2_ Wrote: Honestly, I freaking hate how the protagonist must win for no reason. Bell should just get his a$$ kicked. He has won more than enough.

That's why Season 1 and 2 remains unrivaled

So we're going to ignore the fact that Hyuga and Hikaru were getting bodied the first half of Sparking? Sparking is not perfect but at least its protagonists weren't always winning.