Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jul. 04, 2021  10:35 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  9:39 PM)BladeKingX Wrote: alright so now i would like to ask the question: what was your least favorite battle of sparking, and why?

Idk why, but Lane & Shu VS Free & Sisco pressed me off to no end when it first aired. A close second would be Lane VS Aiga, because that one was just blatant direspect to the latter (and was just generally really bad).

I agree it was annoying because it had potential but it just ended in 2 seconds
(Jul. 04, 2021  10:44 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  10:35 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Idk why, but Lane & Shu VS Free & Sisco pressed me off to no end when it first aired. A close second would be Lane VS Aiga, because that one was just blatant direspect to the latter (and was just generally really bad).

I agree it was annoying because it had potential but it just ended in 2 seconds

my least favorite episode (of sparking) is Episode 20, because, well, ranjiro vs lean. everyone kinda knew who was gonna win, and it was pretty boring

wait no not episode battle
(Jul. 04, 2021  9:28 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2021  8:06 PM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hi guys! Happy 4th of July to all of you!

I got strike on my channel once again and I was wondering if you guys still want me to upload Beyblade clips of your favorite parts or not?

Sure um try when Hikaru's resonance flares up for the first time (against Lui and Dante with Rantaro)

Sure I will get onto it once the strike expires.
Dark Resonance VS Aiga's Greed

Dark Resonance

Aiga's Greed
(Jul. 05, 2021  12:37 AM)Instarez Wrote: Dark Resonance VS Aiga's Greed

Dark Resonance

Aiga's Greed

Aiga: Fight with me!!

(Achilles in the bubble bath, reading Beyblade weekly)

Achilles: Oh heck no!
Even if Aiga bought in Sword or Shield it would makea difference in power for Achilles but he still isn't beating Lucifer sadly
(Jul. 05, 2021  2:12 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Even if Aiga bought in Sword or Shield it would makea difference in power for Achilles but he still isn't beating Lucifer sadly

I think fans were mostly angry cause aiga didnt use them at all (even though aiga said why he didnt use them & thats why he went without either armor). But yea either way lane would've won regardless of what aiga brought, althought fans complains about it aiga did good he did wore the barrier, lane Just use aiga last attack to regain the full barrier (even though lane can do fine without it either way lol).
(Jul. 05, 2021  2:12 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Even if Aiga bought in Sword or Shield it would makea difference in power for Achilles but he still isn't beating Lucifer sadly

hm, u right

(Jul. 05, 2021  2:45 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

I think fans were mostly angry cause aiga didnt use them at all (even though aiga said why he didnt use them & thats why he went without either armor). But yea either way lane would've won regardless of what aiga brought, althought fans complains about it aiga did good he did wore the barrier lane Just use aiga last attack to regain the full barrier (even though lane can do fine without it either way lol).

like, either way in episode 24 aiger pushed back the barrier, he couldv'e used that in episode 28 and vice-versa, yet he decided to do that. the logical thing to do would be to at least bring one ring because yet again, in episode 24 aiger pushed back the barrier and although lean just sped up and regained the barrier, if aiga had a brain (jk) he would have used sword or shield.
(Jul. 05, 2021  2:45 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:

I think fans were mostly angry cause aiga didnt use them at all (even though aiga said why he didnt use them & thats why he went without either armor). But yea either way lane would've won regardless of what aiga brought, althought fans complains about it aiga did good he did wore the barrier, lane Just use aiga last attack to regain the full barrier (even though lane can do fine without it either way lol).

I didn't catch why he didn't use any can you tell me
(Jul. 05, 2021  3:06 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  2:45 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: I think fans were mostly angry cause aiga didnt use them at all (even though aiga said why he didnt use them & thats why he went without either armor). But yea either way lane would've won regardless of what aiga brought, althought fans complains about it aiga did good he did wore the barrier, lane Just use aiga last attack to regain the full barrier (even though lane can do fine without it either way lol).

I didn't catch why he didn't use any can you tell me

I think the idea was that without the attachments, Achilles would have higher stamina and speed as Aiga's strategy was not to beat Lucifer up (he knew he couldn't do that) but to wear its stamina down. It was a good plan until Lucifer miraculously fell in the crater, sped up, regained stamina (though how evades me) and the barrier came back up. Seriously, they could've at least given Aiga a Spin finish before Lane wrecked him in the next round.
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:02 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  3:06 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I didn't catch why he didn't use any can you tell me

I think the idea was that without the attachments, Achilles would have higher stamina and speed as Aiga's strategy was not to beat Lucifer up (he knew he couldn't do that) but to wear its stamina down. It was a good plan until Lucifer miraculously fell in the crater, sped up, regained stamina (though how evades me) and the barrier came back up. Seriously, they could've at least given Aiga a Spin finish before Lane wrecked him in the next round.

If that was the case then he should've used Shield Mode because he would be able to block Lucius' attacks and be able to out spin it *sighs* Aiga needs more brain
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:09 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:02 AM)i\m batman Wrote: I think the idea was that without the attachments, Achilles would have higher stamina and speed as Aiga's strategy was not to beat Lucifer up (he knew he couldn't do that) but to wear its stamina down. It was a good plan until Lucifer miraculously fell in the crater, sped up, regained stamina (though how evades me) and the barrier came back up. Seriously, they could've at least given Aiga a Spin finish before Lane wrecked him in the next round.

If that was the case then he should've used Shield Mode because he would be able to block Lucius' attacks and be able to out spin it *sighs* Aiga needs more brain

Well he was raised on the farm No offense farmers
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:02 AM)i\m batman Wrote: I think the idea was that without the attachments, Achilles would have higher stamina and speed as Aiga's strategy was not to beat Lucifer up (he knew he couldn't do that) but to wear its stamina down. It was a good plan until Lucifer miraculously fell in the crater, sped up, regained stamina (though how evades me) and the barrier came back up. Seriously, they could've at least given Aiga a Spin finish before Lane wrecked him in the next round.

I have a question. Wouldn't a move like Cho-z/Union Shield would've worked against Variant Lucifer's barrier? Also, wouldn't Infinite Dive also done the job?
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:25 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:09 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: If that was the case then he should've used Shield Mode because he would be able to block Lucius' attacks and be able to out spin it *sighs* Aiga needs more brain

I have a question. Wouldn't a move like Cho-z/Union Shield would've worked against Variant Lucifer's barrier? Also, wouldn't Infinite Dive also done the job?

If Aiger did that then Lucius would've gone in the crater faster and besides Achilles needs to take a hard hit to use Infinite Shield and to use Infinite Dive he would also need to be sent flying in the air which would be too risky also you need to keep in mind that Aiger didn't want to beat up Lucius he wanted to drain it's stamina
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:29 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:25 AM)Dark red Wrote: I have a question. Wouldn't a move like Cho-z/Union Shield would've worked against Variant Lucifer's barrier? Also, wouldn't Infinite Dive also done the job?

If Aiger did that then Lucius would've gone in the crater faster and besides Achilles needs to take a hard hit to use Infinite Shield and to use Infinite Dive he would also need to be sent flying in the air which would be too risky also you need to keep in mind that Aiger didn't want to beat up Lucius he wanted to drain it's stamina
Dang, you're right, that would be hard for Aiga to use to beat Lucifer.

It would not have mattered. No-attachment mode worked fine. It was terrible luck (and breaking the laws of physics, you should not regain stamina from the crater) that gave Lane his spin back. Lane had to win this match, I just hoped they would not disrespect Aiga.
you know what, i wont do it.

ehh.........

yeah, i'll do it. sorry guys.

(Jul. 05, 2021  4:37 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:09 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Sheeeeeeeeeesh

Sheesh

Sheesh
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:37 AM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:09 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: If that was the case then he should've used Shield Mode because he would be able to block Lucius' attacks and be able to out spin it *sighs* Aiga needs more brain

It would not have mattered. No-attachment mode worked fine. It was terrible luck (and breaking the laws of physics, you should not regain stamina from the crater) that gave Lane his spin back. Lane had to win this match, I just hoped they would not disrespect Aiga.

1. Lane has plot armor so no matter what physics says Lane can break those laws 2. You're right Aiger just didn't have the power to beat Lane Unhappy
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:37 AM)i\m batman Wrote: It would not have mattered. No-attachment mode worked fine. It was terrible luck (and breaking the laws of physics, you should not regain stamina from the crater) that gave Lane his spin back. Lane had to win this match, I just hoped they would not disrespect Aiga.

1. Lane has plot armor so no matter what physics says Lane can break those laws 2. You're right Aiger just didn't have the power to beat Lane Unhappy
Hot take: Fubuki is a way better character than Lane.
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:37 AM)i\m batman Wrote: It would not have mattered. No-attachment mode worked fine. It was terrible luck (and breaking the laws of physics, you should not regain stamina from the crater) that gave Lane his spin back. Lane had to win this match, I just hoped they would not disrespect Aiga.

Yeah, that sums things up pretty well. Every important character gets some plot armor at least (and not just in Beyblade) but Lane's plot armor sticks out too much lol.
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:45 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:43 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: 1. Lane has plot armor so no matter what physics says Lane can break those laws 2. You're right Aiger just didn't have the power to beat Lane Unhappy
Hot take: Fubuki is a way better character than Lane.

I feel like Fubuki is a bit forgettable but I guess
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:55 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:45 AM)Dark red Wrote: Hot take: Fubuki is a way better character than Lane.

Fubuki was just wasted potential and got done dirty.

(Jul. 05, 2021  4:55 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2021  4:45 AM)Dark red Wrote: Hot take: Fubuki is a way better character than Lane.

Fubuki was just wasted potential and got done dirty.
This might just be me but I have this feeling a lot of characters without plot armor during beybattles are weaker than they seem.

Technically not a hot take, Fubuki is better than Lane and that's a fact. If only they put his potential to good use...
Lane is infinitely more interesting than Fubuki regardless if he's written well or not. Fubuki is just a punching bag for Aiga and doesn't have a backstory that amounts to anything.