Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(May. 04, 2021  3:25 PM)i'm batman Wrote: Wait, Arthur's 11 in GT? Is it confirmed by official sources?
Yes it was in the manga.
(May. 04, 2021  3:52 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  3:25 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Wait, Arthur's 11 in GT? Is it confirmed by official sources?
Yes it was in the manga.

So, did he look any younger or looked like an adult in the manga?
(May. 04, 2021  3:54 PM)i'm batman Wrote: So, did he look any younger or looked like an adult in the manga?
all character in the manga compared to the anime looks the same just different art style the manga definitely makes everything looks much more serious.
(May. 04, 2021  4:09 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  3:54 PM)i\m batman Wrote: So, did he look any younger or looked like an adult in the manga?
     all character in the manga compared  to the anime looks the same just different art style the manga definitely makes everything looks much more serious.

So, Arthur is supposed to be 11 years old. Ok... I just found it hard to believe is all. Thanks for clarifying.
Didn’t they get a new dubbing company for BB Surge?

(May. 04, 2021  4:22 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  4:09 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:      all character in the manga compared  to the anime looks the same just different art style the manga definitely makes everything looks much more serious.

So, Arthur is supposed to be 11 years old. Ok... I just found it hard to believe is all. Thanks for clarifying.

NANI

If they pick ages like 11 or 12 they really need to think of better character designs-
Guys all of my channels have been reinstated and have full access to YouTube again, but I will not upload anything while the two strikes were unsolved, but I will highly recommend to wait for them to expire in June 2021. Anyway, I will try send upload Beyblade clips to my channel and requests are always available!

I am expect to resume uploading videos on July 1, 2021.
There's no way Arthur is 11. He doesn't look, behave, or talk like an 11 year old.
(May. 05, 2021  3:45 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: There's no way Arthur is 11. He doesn't look, behave, or talk like an 11 year old.

I completely agree, but apparently, it's confirmed in the manga. It's ridiculous, next they'll say Kurt and even Raul (ok this one's a jk) are 11 years old.
(May. 05, 2021  3:48 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(May. 05, 2021  3:45 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: There's no way Arthur is 11. He doesn't look, behave, or talk like an 11 year old.

I completely agree, but apparently, it's confirmed in the manga. It's ridiculous, next they'll say Kurt and even Raul (ok this one's a jk) are 11 years old.

but raul is eleven??
Well I feel that Valt will get destroyed by Bell. I think it's ok since Free must come to Bell not because he want, but because Free will feel bad for Valt
Hi guys guess what: I will be able to watch the new latest season of Beyblade Burst Surge, and they are on DisneyNOW, except they removed Beyblade Burst season 1 alongside with seasons 1-21 of Pokémon.

I will attempt to start watching the first episode after parents approval.
Well I must say that Bell stronger than Valt
(May. 08, 2021  1:19 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well I must say that Bell stronger than Valt

I would not say bell is stronger than Valt because Valt has more experience and is smart when it comes to blading so I wouldn't say Bell is stronger. Also just because Valt loses a battle doesn't mean he is weaker than anyone. that is like saying that Aiger/Aiga is stronger than Shu but Aiger only beat shu twice Smile
(May. 08, 2021  5:53 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  1:19 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well I must say that Bell stronger than Valt

I would not say bell is stronger than Valt because Valt has more experience and is smart when it comes to blading so I wouldn't say Bell is stronger. Also just because Valt loses a battle doesn't mean he is weaker than anyone. that is like saying that Aiger/Aiga is stronger than Shu but Aiger only beat shu twice Smile

Well Valt had enough time to make perfect strategy against Bell while Lui didn't so we can't say that Valt is stronger than Lui. I agree with you
(May. 08, 2021  6:02 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  5:53 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I would not say bell is stronger than Valt because Valt has more experience and is smart when it comes to blading so I wouldn't say Bell is stronger. Also just because Valt loses a battle doesn't mean he is weaker than anyone. that is like saying that Aiger/Aiga is stronger than Shu but Aiger only beat shu twice Smile

Well Valt had enough time to make perfect strategy against Bell while Lui didn't so we can't say that Valt is stronger than Lui. I agree with you

That's a different situation, as it's not a direct comparison that you're talking about there, but I still agree.
(May. 08, 2021  6:02 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  5:53 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I would not say bell is stronger than Valt because Valt has more experience and is smart when it comes to blading so I wouldn't say Bell is stronger. Also just because Valt loses a battle doesn't mean he is weaker than anyone. that is like saying that Aiger/Aiga is stronger than Shu but Aiger only beat shu twice :)

Even if valt had more time to perfect a strategy thats not a reason to say lui lost cause of that,  Beyblade has always been strategic And analyzing your oponent even a mid match which has been done BEFORE. You say lui didnt have time Bell first battle was against basara which lui could've take the footage & analyze it before going to battle if he didn’t do that its really his fault.
The reason Lui lost was that he had no experience against a DB bey. The reason Valt won was that debatable Valt is stronger than Lui also he has been watching a lot of Bell's battles so he had a bit of experience but Valt won because of Skill not strategy
(May. 09, 2021  4:06 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(May. 08, 2021  6:02 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Well Valt had enough time to make perfect strategy against Bell while Lui didn't so we can't say that Valt is stronger than Lui. I agree with you

Even if valt had more time to perfect a strategy thats not a reason to say lui lost cause of that,  Beyblade has always been strategic And analyzing your oponent even a mid match which has been done BEFORE. You say lui didnt have time Bell first battle was against basara which lui could've take the footage & analyze it before going to battle if he didn’t do that its really his fault.
Battle against Basara is very short and Basara on that time is very weak. The good strategy was made when Lui and Ranzo were fighting Bell
Hanami is super rude in my opinion because every time a bey bursts or something he rubs it in for instance when Strike Valtrek got burst by Spryzen he was like STRIKE VALTREK JUST GOT BURST INTO NEXT YEAR DEVASTATING BLOW OH you're SO BAD!!! (At the end I exaggerated a little) but seriously hanami needs to chill
(May. 11, 2021  2:43 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hanami is super rude in my opinion because every time a bey bursts or something he rubs it in for instance when Strike Valtrek got burst by Spryzen he was like STRIKE VALTREK JUST GOT BURST INTO NEXT YEAR DEVASTATING BLOW OH you're SO BAD!!! (At the end I exaggerated a little) but seriously hanami needs to chill

i mean he is an announcer after all, its kinda his job to give the play-by-play whether its dramatic or not. (i think its kinda funny a bit)
(May. 11, 2021  2:44 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(May. 11, 2021  2:43 AM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Hanami is super rude in my opinion because every time a bey bursts or something he rubs it in for instance when Strike Valtrek got burst by Spryzen he was like STRIKE VALTREK JUST GOT BURST INTO NEXT YEAR DEVASTATING BLOW OH you're SO BAD!!! (At the end I exaggerated a little) but seriously hanami needs to chill

i mean he is an announcer after all, its kinda his job to give the play-by-play whether its dramatic or not. (i think its kinda funny a bit)

I mean my point still stands he could tone it down a bit
Hey guys, I do have a question: do some characters faces changes colors when they get angry?
Strongest Bladers in Burst:

1. Valt
2. Lane
3. Shu
4. Aiger
5. Free
6. Lui
7. Dante
8. Phi
9. Gywn
10. Delta

Feel free to prove me wrong or correct me.
(May. 11, 2021  5:10 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Strongest Bladers in Burst:

1. Valt
2. Lane
3. Shu
4. Aiger
5. Free
6. Lui
7. Dante
8. Phi
9. Gywn
10. Delta

Feel free to prove me wrong or correct me.

Feel like Dante should be ranked higher than Lui
I for one won't, cuz we already had this discussion a bajillion times and it always devolves into an argument.