lets gooooooo brothers😎😎😎😎😎

Send link

That's... against the site rules.
(Apr. 29, 2021  1:10 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  4:24 AM)Pixi Wrote: awwww yeah
finally got episodes 4 and 5 subbed for db
lets gooooooo brothers😎😎😎😎😎

Send link

Pretty sure we shouldn't link this sort of thing on a discussion. I PMed it to you tho.
(Apr. 29, 2021  1:16 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  1:10 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: Send link

Pretty sure we shouldn't link this sort of thing on a discussion. I PMed it to you tho.

If it's okay, could you PM it to me as well please?
JUST FOUND OUT THAT TODAY IS AMANE'S BIRTHDAY
(Apr. 29, 2021  2:42 PM)Pixi Wrote: JUST FOUND OUT THAT TODAY IS AMANE'S BIRTHDAY

Lord Amane. Lord Lord! *I fall on the ground*
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:59 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: I have been wondering for a while why everyone was happy when Aiger broke Winning Valkrie/Wonder Valtrek

I don't think I know one person who was 'happy' with it. On the contrary, a lot of the fanbase didn't like that moment and for some it's one of the reasons of why they hate Cho-Z.
If you mean in the anime canon, though...it's probably because those whose reactions we saw are Aiga's friends, not Valt's, so it's natural for them to be happy for their friend when he wins a battle. They weren't specficially happy about Valkyrie breaking, only that their friend was now champion.
Thanks PinkRose
I can't be the only one who actually cares about the burst referee. Poor man just doesn't get recognition. There is no telling what the poor man has to see or go through when watching bladers battle. WBBA better be paying the man.
(Apr. 29, 2021  6:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I can't be the only one who actually cares about the burst referee. Poor man just doesn't get recognition. There is no telling what the poor man has to see or go through when watching bladers battle.

i made a post here a couple pages back or so saying about how the referee has to be one of the most underrated characters 
like imagine how he felt in battles like phi vs aiga, shu vs valt, etc
Yeah I feel bad for the Reff he also has to deal with bladers rude attiutudes
(Apr. 29, 2021  6:27 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  6:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I can't be the only one who actually cares about the burst referee. Poor man just doesn't get recognition. There is no telling what the poor man has to see or go through when watching bladers battle.

i made a post here a couple pages back or so saying about how the referee has to be one of the most underrated characters 

Aiga Vs Phi: *a ton of screaming and explosions*
Referee: I don't get paid enough for this cra-
(Apr. 29, 2021  6:31 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  6:27 PM)Pixi Wrote: i made a post here a couple pages back or so saying about how the referee has to be one of the most underrated characters 

Aiga Vs Phi: *a ton of screaming and explosions*
Referee: I don't get paid enough for this cra-

Okay, but Valt vs Cuza has to have been the most excruciating one.
(Apr. 29, 2021  6:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I can't be the only one who actually cares about the burst referee. Poor man just doesn't get recognition. There is no telling what the poor man has to see or go through when watching bladers battle. WBBA better be paying the man.
What about Hanami? Give him some respect too-
(Apr. 29, 2021  11:18 PM)WorldKai Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2021  6:25 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I can't be the only one who actually cares about the burst referee. Poor man just doesn't get recognition. There is no telling what the poor man has to see or go through when watching bladers battle. WBBA better be paying the man.
What about Hanami? Give him some respect too-
Nah, both Hanamis are cringy af. The referee truly deserves some recognition tho.
poor man has to put up with ungrateful brats not one of them thanked the ref at ALL and not one of you mention that
Well guys my channel is back, but I still can’t get into YouTube yet. Probably have to wait till the other linked channels get reinstated as well.

I will attempt to upload clips of Beyblade onto my channel!
YO
TODAY IS RANTARO'S BIRTHDAY
(May. 01, 2021  12:51 AM)Pixi Wrote: YO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUMICHO!!
*fetches my plus-ultra-sized streamer and proceeds to blow the carp out of it because yes*
*hands everyone else a streamer too*
(May. 01, 2021  12:51 AM)Pixi Wrote: YO

no
just like what happened to amane
rantaro was born before time existed and they created a fake birthday to seem normal even tho they are more than billions of years old
While waiting for full access to my channel, I will be making myself cool Beyblade stuff! Blankets, pillow cases, posters and shirts! Maybe face masks.

EDIT: I was told be put on pause and hold of watching Beyblade anime once again by parents, after they suspected the bit-beasts in the anime behind the Beyblade.
How would you rank the final antagonist (in terms of how much you liked them and their place in the story) of each season and why?

For me it would be:

1. Spriggan Shu - two seasons of buildup and development, has actual reasons for his actions and is a really complex character.

2. Gwynn - I actually remember disliking the thought of him becoming the final antagonist when he was introduced but as the show went on it started making a lot of sense and I ended up loving it. His and Drum's story is very self-contained so it feels realistic, and the fact that he's one of the most well written characters in beyblade (imo) even though he's had so little screentime compared to everyone else on this list is really something else.

3. Lui - season 1 is my favourite season so it kinda hurts puting Lui only at #3 but #1 and 2# were just that good. He's a pretty simple character in this season though and fits in his boss of the season seat quite well.

4. Phi - meh...there were many things wrong with Phi. His goal is stupid and cartoonish and as a character he's quite one-dimensional. I do like that he really feels like some unknown evil threat and his personality is fun so it's not like I actually dislike him, but some actual backstory instead of that tiny bit with Hartz would be preferred.

5. Lain - easily the worst one. I'm sorry for calling you one-dimensional Phi you're the pinnacle of writing when compared to Lain. No goal, zero personality, feels more like a cheater than an actual threat. Pretty much already becomes the strongest blader after the festival so there's not much he has left to do and then never really stays defeated 1v1 so I guess he's still the strongest blader in the world?? But Dynamite is obviously ignoring his and Hyuga's/Hikaru's entire existence so I guess Hiro Morita kinda also kinda got tired of them? Idk but could have been fixed with some sort of backstory and an actual motivation.
(May. 03, 2021  9:19 AM)Limetka Wrote: How would you rank the final antagonist (in terms of how much you liked them and their place in the story) of each season and why?

For me it would be:

1. Spriggan Shu - two seasons of buildup and development, has actual reasons for his actions and is a really complex character.

2. Gwynn - I actually remember disliking the thought of him becoming the final antagonist when he was introduced but as the show went on it started making a lot of sense and I ended up loving it. His and Drum's story is very self-contained so it feels realistic, and the fact that he's one of the most well written characters in beyblade (imo) even though he's had so little screentime compared to everyone else on this list is really something else.

3. Lui - season 1 is my favourite season so it kinda hurts puting Lui only at #3 but #1 and 2# were just that good. He's a pretty simple character in this season though and fits in his boss of the season seat quite well.

4. Phi - meh...there were many things wrong with Phi. His goal is stupid and cartoonish and as a character he's quite one-dimensional. I do like that he really feels like some unknown evil threat and his personality is fun so it's not like I actually dislike him, but some actual backstory instead of that tiny bit with Hartz  would be preferred.

5. Lain - easily the worst one. I'm sorry for calling you one-dimensional Phi you're the pinnacle of writing when compared to Lain. No goal, zero personality, feels more like a cheater than an actual threat. Pretty much already becomes the strongest blader after the festival so there's not much he has left to do and then never really stays defeated 1v1 so I guess he's still the strongest blader in the world?? But Dynamite is obviously ignoring his and Hyuga's/Hikaru's entire existence so I guess Hiro Morita kinda also kinda got tired of them? Idk but could have been fixed with some sort of backstory and an actual motivation.
Here are my anime rankings

1. Gwyn
I really like the idea of him starting to break down, that was cool.

2. Spriggan
2 seasons of build up was well done, and turning evil was well executed.

3. Lui
He isn't really a bad guy but he's cool and better compared to others.

4. Phi
He's just kind of trash. Terrible reason for being evil.

5. Lane
The flare isn't explained well making it just glorified plot armor.

Here are my manga rankings

1. Spriggan
Just a bunch of chapters of well done build up providing as a nice end to the Valt story.

2. Lane
His backstory is really cool and he's super menacing and an actual threat, without being over powered.

3. Lui
He's cool, not a villain though, but cool.

4. Gwyn
Nothing wrong with him but a bit bland compared to others.

5. Phi
Nothing wrong with him either, unlike the anime he's just mean guy that likes blading and stands in Aiga's way. He's cool, but there are better characters.
(May. 03, 2021  12:55 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(May. 03, 2021  9:19 AM)Limetka Wrote: How would you rank the final antagonist (in terms of how much you liked them and their place in the story) of each season and why?

For me it would be:

4. Phi - meh...there were many things wrong with Phi. His goal is stupid and cartoonish and as a character he's quite one-dimensional. I do like that he really feels like some unknown evil threat and his personality is fun so it's not like I actually dislike him, but some actual backstory instead of that tiny bit with Hartz  would be preferred.

Here are my anime rankings

1. Gwyn
I really like the idea of him starting to break down, that was cool.

2. Spriggan
2 seasons of build up was well done, and turning evil was well executed.

3. Lui
He isn't really a bad guy but he's cool and better compared to others.

4. Phi
He's just kind of trash. Terrible reason for being evil.

5. Lane
The flare isn't explained well making it just glorified plot armor.

Here are my manga rankings

1. Spriggan
Just a bunch of chapters of well done build up providing as a nice end to the Valt story.

2. Lane
His backstory is really cool and he's super menacing and an actual threat, without being over powered.

3. Lui
He's cool, not a villain though, but cool.

4. Gwyn
Nothing wrong with him but a bit bland compared to others.

5. Phi
Nothing wrong with him either, unlike the anime he's just mean guy that likes blading and stands in Aiga's way. He's cool, but there are better characters.

IMO Phi is very cool because the reason is that he posses by darkness. That's why he became evil

What is your favourite starting bey protagonist gimmick. I will explain: what is your favourite bey in the beginning of series. For example:
1 Dynamite Belial because he is unique and have a lot of gimmicks
2 God Valkyrie gimmick of bound layer, Vortex frame and Reboot gimmick
3 Z Achilles 11 Xtend+ the mode of layer that have 2 shields and sword and Xtend+ that have 3 modes.
4 Super Hyperion Xceed 1A, well shape of layer show powerful attacks and Xceed that is too free spin and have rubber to go faster
5 King Helios Zone 1B , layer gimmick have 5-10 blade mode, and Zone is free spin. Also 1B is first Dual chassis
6 Ace/Grand/ Rock Dragon, well the Ace base just give impact, same as Grand, while Rock have defense but not too much. But Spring disc and Charge driver is awesome
(May. 04, 2021  3:22 PM)ZionandBirddo Wrote:
(May. 04, 2021  2:11 PM)PinkRose Wrote: This doesn't count as spamming your notifs, does it?
Yeah, finally got around to reading this thing so let's go and rate it!

Plot: 4.5/5. I mean, this is just a basic introduction to our MC, but it sets her up well.
Dialogue: 4.5/5. Even if I'm there's a bit of inconsistency with the ~ and * and stuff like that, the dialogue flows nicely and is character accurate so yeah, noice.
Characterization: 5/5. Like I just said, characters are accurate (well it's just Arthur, but still, he's every bit of the egotistical sore loser we remember from GT) and I don't really see anything wrong with it.
Grammar: 4/5. Just some inconsistency with the tenses (keeps switching from present to past and vice versa)
Battle: 5/5. Sure, it's short, but that's exactly the point.
But quick question: If this is the next gen of Bladers, how is Arthur still in his 20's? I'm assuming this is a typo?

Final Rating: 23/25. Pretty great start, this looks promising. Can't wait to see Chapter 1, so good luck, stay safe, and see you soon!
So for the Arthur's age question in GT he was at most 11 so since he looks older than Drum I'll stick with 11 for this calculation in Superking he'd be 12 and I'll use Alena's age in the prologue to help calculate his age by adding 13 to 12, so  Arthur's age would be roughly 25 at this point putting him in his mid twenties.

Wait, Arthur's 11 in GT? Is it confirmed by official sources?