(I am watching subbed)
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:04 PM)Pixi Wrote: lmao

yessir, i finished all the s1 episodes

You watching subbed or dubbed?
(I am watching subbed)
subbed my guy
sadly there's only like 20-ish episodes of god subbed
On the topic of subs, I have watched the subbed versions of the first few DB episodes and I have to admit, I am liking Free a lot more than I usually do. He is getting more dialogue, and more interesting dialogue at that. They seem to actually be playing up the genuinely analytical and attentive prodigy-like side of his personality while cutting off the overly-arrogant/detached boring parts. Even his design is more expressive and nicely detailed. Anyone on this forum who knows me would know that I am not too fond of Free but it seems like that may change for the better.

P.S Valt's new design feels so bland and boring, it hardly differs from his s5 outfit.
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:15 PM)Zeutron Wrote: On the topic of subs, I have watched the subbed versions on the first few episodes and I have to admit, I am liking Free a lot more than I usually do. He is getting more dialogue, and more interesting dialogue at that. They seem to actually be playing up the genuinely analytical and attentive prodigy-like side of his personality while cutting off the overly-arrogant/detached boring parts. Even his design is more expressive and nicely detailed. Anyone on this forum who knows me would know that I am not too fond of Free but it seems like that may change for the better.

P.S Valt's new design feels so bland and boring, it hardly differs from his s5 outfit.

i hate valt's new design 
also hate how he got animation error'd last ep 

still also-ing:
this is why i like sub more than dub
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:18 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:15 PM)Zeutron Wrote: On the topic of subs, I have watched the subbed versions on the first few episodes and I have to admit, I am liking Free a lot more than I usually do. He is getting more dialogue, and more interesting dialogue at that. They seem to actually be playing up the genuinely analytical and attentive prodigy-like side of his personality while cutting off the overly-arrogant/detached boring parts. Even his design is more expressive and nicely detailed. Anyone on this forum who knows me would know that I am not too fond of Free but it seems like that may change for the better.

i hate valt's new design 

still also-ing:

I actually like his shorts sleeves better than long sleeves
and if the s05 and 6 changed places you would hate the s05 the most
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:21 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:18 PM)Pixi Wrote: i hate valt's new design 

still also-ing:

I actually like his shorts sleeves better than long sleeves
and if the s05 and 6 changed places you would hate the s05 the most

i already dislike sparking tho
(Apr. 27, 2021  1:37 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I wonder if they are also on hulu

They are on Hulu, but a Live TV subscription is required to watch. You may not be able to fast forward the program, or maybe save some episodes. Some functions maybe unavailable during the Live TV subscription on Hulu. 

If you prefer to watch that part watch again, I highly recommended you to use DisneyNOW.
(Apr. 27, 2021  7:34 PM)Pixi Wrote: time to watch god again
so i can kill my boredom while waiting for db

(Apr. 27, 2021  8:07 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: You watching subbed or dubbed?
(I am watching subbed)
subbed my guy
sadly there's only like 20-ish episodes of god subbed

Yeah I noticed that too, guess they just forgot about it. Either that, or they started late and didn't finish in time before Cho-z. There aren't many fansubs either although, it's not like those are accurate anyway.
Can some Pm me the to where they wacth the SUued episodes of DB please.
I’m almost done with Beyblade Burst Rise and I’m on episode 25 and I started watching it this morning and i’m not done with episode

I watched Beyblade Burst DB and I do not live in Japan cause I watch it on youtube and I’m getting Dynamite Belial. Nx. Vn-2 when my mom has enough money to get it
(Apr. 27, 2021  8:31 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I’m almost done with Beyblade Burst Rise and I’m on episode 25 and I started watching it this morning and  i’m not done with episode

I watched Beyblade Burst DB and I do not live in Japan cause I watch it on youtube and I’m getting Dynamite Belial. Nx. Vn-2 when my mom has enough money to get it

Ahh that's pretty cool. I really don't even bother watching the dub these days, it's really not my thing. I only ever tune in to listen to the new voice tones/actors of the charaters.
Thx or (Thanks)

Burst God gang let's gooooooo-
I'm rewatching it too, stopped just when the subs ended (Ep 21), and boy is it gonna be annoying to have to listen to dub Senor Hanami (and other cringy voices) for the next thirty episodes.
I've only ever watched burst in dub, can't watch any anime in sub.
(Apr. 27, 2021  10:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I've only ever watched burst in dub, can't watch any anime in sub.

But why is that?
(Apr. 27, 2021  10:38 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  10:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I've only ever watched burst in dub, can't watch any anime in sub.

But why is that?

Just prefer dub, I meant I don't like watching in sub.
Strongest Bladers in Burst Overall (not including DB)
1. Valt and Shu (tied)
2. Lane (cuz of plot armor)
3. Aiga
4. Free
5. Lui
6. Dummy (Drum)
7. Hyuga (reluclantly)
8. Sisco
9. Hikaru
10.Phi
(Apr. 27, 2021  10:00 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Burst God gang let's gooooooo-
I'm rewatching it too, stopped just when the subs ended (Ep 21), and boy is it gonna be annoying to have to listen to dub Senor Hanami (and other cringy voices) for the next thirty episodes.

pro gamer move: imma find raw episodes and watch it there  Blader DJ
(Apr. 28, 2021  12:57 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2021  10:00 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Burst God gang let's gooooooo-

pro gamer move: imma find raw episodes and watch it there  Blader DJ

Then not understand anything other than the battles  DJ - Sad.
(Apr. 28, 2021  4:05 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2021  12:57 AM)Pixi Wrote: pro gamer move: imma find raw episodes and watch it there  Blader DJ

Then not understand anything other than the battles  DJ - Sad.

I mean, I do have the Dual Audio version, but I'd probably be unable to understand more than 5 minutes per episode.
I was able to find Beyblade Burst series on Hulu, but unfortunately they are not currently available to view. However, they can still be added to your favorite shows list.
awwww yeah
finally got episodes 4 and 5 subbed for db
lets gooooooo brothers😎😎😎😎😎
(Apr. 28, 2021  12:30 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Strongest Bladers in Burst Overall (not including DB)
1. Valt and Shu (tied)
2. Lane (cuz of plot armor)
3. Aiga
4. Free
5. Lui
6. Dummy (Drum)
7. Hyuga (reluclantly)
8. Sisco
9. Hikaru
10.Phi

Agree
(Apr. 29, 2021  4:24 AM)Pixi Wrote: awwww yeah