Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

[Image: 74-BE23-F3-D954-41-DD-989-C-365-B93225-B7-B.jpg]

I actually love this shot. My two favourite characters ❤️
(Mar. 21, 2021  8:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote: [Image: 74-BE23-F3-D954-41-DD-989-C-365-B93225-B7-B.jpg]

I actually love this shot. My two favourite characters ❤️

My boys! Five seasons later and they're still some of my favorite characters with Valt of course still holding the number 1 spot in my heart. Loved Hancho from episode 1. Keep being that beacon Valt!
(Mar. 20, 2021  7:29 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Ryuga's Son new Ryuga
[Image: Ew6iEUHU8AU3QqY?format=jpg&name=large]

Yoo Thanks a lot for showing me this bro
Does anyone knows the height of ginkas dad?
he is like 3 times bigger than an 11 year old kid
https://i.postimg.cc/9Q1ZW0Zq/Screenshot...-20-30.png
https://i.postimg.cc/RFTzYkj9/Screenshot...-21-30.jpg

when I was 11 I was the same size as my dad
now that im 14 im a little bigger
Hi my friends! Sorry for not on I am busy watching NCAA March Madness from around the real world. There’s eight more games tomorrow, and by Tuesday. I will be finished and I will be free to talk on here after having no more games to watch.

Hope you guys have fun discussing Beyblade while I’m away watching the 2021 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament.
free and valt are the same age; confirmed by hiro morita
https://twitter.com/Hiromorita_/status/1...7280786443;

Also; the world tournaments finals (before god) were always Free Vs Lui with free winning easily. Free was getting bored of Lui as he was not a challenge until god
https://twitter.com/Hiromorita_/status/1...1085715458.

if you have any question to hiromorita then you can ask it today as he is anwering all questions regarding beyblade burst god.
(Mar. 23, 2021  10:13 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: free and valt are the same age; confirmed by hiro morita

Also; the world tournaments finals (before god) were always Free Vs  Lui with free winning easily. Free was getting bored of Lui as he was not a challenge until god

if you have any question to hiromorita then you can ask it today as he is anwering all questions regarding beyblade burst god.

The strange part is that he refers to the anime meaning that his responses are canon to both the anime and manga. Free has been the same as a Valt this whole time 😅.

-Edit: Wait no this can’t be right. It should all be manga canon only since some of his responses contradict the anime canon.
(Mar. 23, 2021  10:13 AM)Vtryuga Wrote: free and valt are the same age; confirmed by hiro morita

Also; the world tournaments finals (before god) were always Free Vs  Lui with free winning easily. Free was getting bored of Lui as he was not a challenge until god

Woah so how old are they in DB? 18? Dude one more season and they're adults.
An interesting tidbit about Silas from Morita. The reason Silas remained instead of continuing to travel was that he found a place to belong with BC Sol. We see this display wonderfully in the anime. Over the course of the season he comes to care about his teammates instead the staying in that self-centered headspace. Instead of being concerned solely with his own strength he came to care about the team as a whole. That's the kind of character work I wish Burst would return to.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hiromorita_/s...1759425537
Vtryuga
Instead of answering; you guys jumped on him for not following rules. Yes he made a mistake but then he has recently joined so cut him some slack lol.

Now to answer the question; Basara Suryuu is a new character in beyblade burst DB( sixth Season) who owns death solomon. He is the character with a greenish outfit. Apart from that we do not really know much about him.

Also El Diablo Smile please use the random thoughts thread for such questions in the future Smile. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Random-...hts--85226

but there is a problem
nobody even answers the questions here tho
(Feb. 19, 2021  3:38 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2021  7:21 PM)NuclearCommando Wrote: As someone who has never seen the anime, and probably never will

I have my own "what outsiders see" perspective of the anime.

Just only seeing Ryuga vs the HD Bladers, all I see is "Soldiers try to capture grown man with tiny tops that are somehow alive and grown man's tiny top spawns a dragon and obliterates them"

So in other words... it feels like pokemon XD

Nah, Ryuga vs HD Bladers is "Soldiers try and capture 16-year old but get beaten to death by his spinny top with a fire dragon anyways."

(Feb. 19, 2021  4:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I'm the gif man so I think it's illegal if I don't make any 48 gifs , feel free to make them signatures

[Image: giphy.gif]

Ye I agree with Longinox, Ryuga bodies them be flicking his bey on the ground and randomly summons the "Dragon Emperor" and obilerates them without giving a absolute carp.

Eclipse Force I don't know how to put images in my signature or post them on here.

can you please turn https://makeagif.com/gif/beyblade-metal-...ers-g2lflR

and do the image thing so I can copy into signature plz
If were talking about Rygua, he would destroy any burst blader with ease.
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:53 PM)MasterChef Wrote: If were talking about Rygua, he would destroy any burst blader with ease.

Nah, that’s just any mfb Blader.
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:53 PM)MasterChef Wrote: If were talking about Rygua, he would destroy any burst blader with ease.

*Rago walks in*
Am I a joke to you?

Rago literally can obilerate the whole burst world by himself. The statement you stated is also true

The Vicious Dragon Emperor, the Never Losing, the Emperor, who reigns over this world as the the strongest the DRAGON EMPEROR himself!

Background: *Ryuga screams: I will...not lose, even if my opponent is a god, I will defeat anyone who stands in my way. Do you hear me?! (Scream noise intensfies) My name is Ryuga and I reign over this world as the storngest the Dragon Emperor Himself. WRAAAAAHHH, DRAGON EMEPEROR LIFE DESTRUCTOR (Suddenly a huge dragon swallows the Omni-Verse)
can anyone do a 'mfb in a nutshell' so i can get the basic idea of it
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:57 PM)Pixi Wrote: can anyone do a 'mfb in a nutshell' so i can get the basic idea of it

Kids fight possessed kids with the power of spinning tops. Then kids go into a world tournament and compete against kids that have been psychologically manipulates (in the end). Then kids go and fight Satan using spinning tops that have the power of Christ in them (lol it’s Star fragments). Finally we have a new set of kids who fight more physically manipulated teenagers who are probably gangsters (looking at you Kira)

Different universes. Different rules for how beys function. They're power can't be reasonably compared.
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  3:57 PM)Pixi Wrote: can anyone do a 'mfb in a nutshell' so i can get the basic idea of it

Kids fight possessed kids with the power of spinning tops. Then kids go into a world tournament and compete against kids that have been psychologically manipulates (in the end). Then kids go and fight Satan using spinning tops that have the power of Christ in them (lol it’s Star fragments). Finally we have a new set of kids who fight more physically manipulated teenagers who are probably gangsters (looking at you Kira)

whats with everyone getting psychologically manipulated lol?
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:37 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Kids fight possessed kids with the power of spinning tops. Then kids go into a world tournament and compete against kids that have been psychologically manipulates (in the end). Then kids go and fight Satan using spinning tops that have the power of Christ in them (lol it’s Star fragments). Finally we have a new set of kids who fight more physically manipulated teenagers who are probably gangsters (looking at you Kira)

whats with everyone getting psychologically manipulated lol?

One set of teens where psychologically manipulated and the other was physically manipulated.
well time to watch whatever episodes mfb has
(Mar. 23, 2021  4:42 PM)Pixi Wrote: well time to watch whatever episodes mfb has

There’s like 200.
I recently watched an anime called No Game No Life (2017), which I found on the list of anime gambling. After looking at the names of the anime, I was surprised I hadn't seen any of this before, so I'm going to start watching.
(Mar. 23, 2021  5:02 PM)hioohoih Wrote: I recently watched an anime called No Game No Life (2017), can anyone suggest something similar?

This thread is for Beyblade Anime and Manga only. There is an Anime and Manga Thread in General Discussion. That's where this would be more appropriate.
(Mar. 21, 2021  7:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Oh yeah move speculation on ones they could change

Limit Break Volcano: Volcano Break
Xceed Counter: Xtreme Counter
Limit Break Burn: Burn Break
Twin Limit Break: Twin Break

Brave Flash: Brave Flash Launch
Synchro Lightning: Synchro Dash

Infinite Guard: Infinite Defense
Infinite Buster: Infinite Sword

Tempest Break: Triumph Break
Double Bound: Double Recoil
Raging Tempest: Triumph Wing

Mach Tornado: Max Tornado

World Slash: World Whip

Variant Wall: Vex Wall
Variant Press: Vex Crush
Variant Disaster: Vex Destruction
Limit Break The End: End Break
The End Wall: End Wall

Triple Twister: Tri Twister

I really like your names, they're good, but here's mine (plz tell me if it's good or not and be honest)

Limit Break Volcano: Volcano Disaster
Xceed Counter: Xceed Flight Strike
Limit Break Burn: Eternal Limit Burn
Twin Limit Break: Limit Twins' Onslaught
Brave Flash: The Blade of the Brave or Scimitar of the Brave
Synchro Lightining: Synchro Blitzkrieg
Infinite Guard: Infinite Defender
Infinite Buster: Infinity Sword
Tempest Break: Tearing Tempest
Double Bound: Everlasting Bound
Raging Tempest: Furious Cyclone
Mach Tornado: Dust Devil
World Slash: Solar Backslash
Variant Wall: Altering Demolition
Variant Press: Variant Thrust
Variant Disaster: Variant Obileration
Limit Break the End: Ender Break Sword
The End Wall: Lifespan End
(Mar. 23, 2021  5:51 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2021  7:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Oh yeah move speculation on ones they could change

Limit Break Volcano: Volcano Break
Xceed Counter: Xtreme Counter
Limit Break Burn: Burn Break
Twin Limit Break: Twin Break

Brave Flash: Brave Flash Launch
Synchro Lightning: Synchro Dash

Infinite Guard: Infinite Defense
Infinite Buster: Infinite Sword

Tempest Break: Triumph Break
Double Bound: Double Recoil
Raging Tempest: Triumph Wing

Mach Tornado: Max Tornado

World Slash: World Whip

Variant Wall: Vex Wall
Variant Press: Vex Crush
Variant Disaster: Vex Destruction
Limit Break The End: End Break
The End Wall: End Wall

Triple Twister: Tri Twister

I really like your names, they're good, but here's mine (plz tell me if it's good or not and be honest)

Limit Break Volcano: Volcano Disaster
Xceed Counter: Xceed Flight Strike
Limit Break Burn: Eternal Limit Burn
Twin Limit Break: Limit Twins' Onslaught
Brave Flash: The Blade of the Brave or Scimitar of the Brave
Synchro Lightining: Synchro Blitzkrieg
Infinite Guard: Infinite Defender
Infinite Buster: Infinity Sword
Tempest Break: Tearing Tempest
Double Bound: Everlasting Bound
Raging Tempest: Furious Cyclone
Mach Tornado: Dust Devil