Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 17, 2021  5:13 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Having more modes does give you an advantage because you don’t know the matchup, and Aiga definitely has displayed the skill to take Valt on.
Well at that time Valt was caught off guard by Ranjiro hyper tornado it wasn't really his mode doing the work.

Well one example doesn’t change the fact that more modes is better and effective in confusing opponents.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:13 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Well at that time Valt was caught off guard by Ranjiro hyper tornado it wasn't really his mode doing the work.

Well one example doesn’t change the fact that more modes is better and effective in confusing opponents.

I agree that they are though, there is an inherent weakness; that being that you may very well choose the wrong mode and end up making things harder in yourself.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well one example doesn’t change the fact that more modes is better and effective in confusing opponents.

I agree that they are though, there is an inherent weakness; that being that you may very well choose the wrong mode and end up making things harder in yourself.

That’s true, but we know that Aiga is more analytical and is therefore less likely to make such mistakes. Also he has faced off against Valt multiple times before so there’s no doubt he knows the matchup.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s true, but we know that Aiga is more analytical and is therefore less likely to make such mistakes. Also he has faced off against Valt multiple times before so there’s no doubt he knows the matchup.
Being strategic or analytic it's pretty relevant honestly bc imo valt and rantaro out strategize lean and shu which both is clearly the mvp of this tournament while Ranjiro and aiga strat against them it's pretty creative but they didn't really think through tho this just my opinion
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: My updated tag league ranking. This is basically the last one since the final battle really won’t change anything. 
[spoiler]

Thoughts?
(By the way if you decide to quote me please edit the tags out. I don’t want people getting spammed)
EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_ Isaiah.burley

DeltaZakuro

PinkRose #Fafnir CheetoBlader
TrustBEE [[ NØBØDY ]]
Pixi

It's good. I would put Aiga above Rantaro and Drum(And maybe even Lui but that's a maybe) but that's my opinion. Toatally agree with your top 5.
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:13 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  5:00 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Having more modes does give you an advantage because you don’t know the matchup, and Aiga definitely has displayed the skill to take Valt on.
Well at that time Valt was caught off guard by Ranjiro hyper tornado it wasn't really his mode doing the work.

Ranjiro's hyper tornado is def one of the coolest and best special moves.
Honestly people really want me to move Aiga above but does he really deserve that? His only notable battle was the one him and Ranjiro had with Valt and Rantaro and the victory was mostly an equal share with Ranjiro.
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly people really want me to move Aiga above but does he really deserve that? His only notable battle was the one him and Ranjiro had with Valt and Rantaro and the victory was mostly an equal share with Ranjiro.

It's your opinion/list, keep Aiga where you want in your list.
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:16 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:09 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly people really want me to move Aiga above but does he really deserve that? His only notable battle was the one him and Ranjiro had with Valt and Rantaro and the victory was mostly an equal share with Ranjiro.

It's your opinion/list, keep Aiga where you want in your list.

It’s just some confusion I have.
guys where can i make a tier list
i wanna make a tier list for burst characters
please help
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:25 PM)Pixi Wrote: guys where can i make a tier list
please help

I believe there are websites for that.
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2021  3:25 PM)Pixi Wrote: guys where can i make a tier list
please help

I believe there are website for that.

ok then
thank you
Well my Legend Super Tag Team Tournament ranking list would go like this
1. Lane
2. Hygua
3. Hikaru
4. Shu
5. Valt
6. Aiga
7. Lui
8. Drum
9. Rangiro
10. Rantaro
11. Free
12. Silas
(Lane, Hygua and Hikaru are only in top 3 because of Plot armour)
guys what happened to all of those characters who just disappeared after the season ends
Strongest Characters in the Burst Series:
1. Valt and Shu
2. Lane
3. Hikaru/Hyuga
4.Aiga
5. Lui
6. Drum
7. Ranjiro
8. Rantaro
9.Free (hope free...Hoya doesn't see that Free's on the 9th position)
10.Silas
Top 5 Best arcs imo
1. Battle Bladers
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
2. God Bladers Cup
[Image: 79ec9638059b4ab6dd9fe50167d52fb9.jpg]
3. World Championships (G-Rev)
[Image: M5jelycPL4wa2NL8Y-Oy1ZEatgge2lAfkKjLsnEL...EHlidN8w14]
4. World Championships (Masters)
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
5. Rise of Nemesis
[Image: nemesis_5.png]
(Mar. 18, 2021  1:48 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Top 5 Best arcs imo
1. Battle Bladers
2. God Bladers Cup
5. Rise of Nemesis

For me it goes like this:

1. Gingka’s introduction
2. Nemesis crisis
3. American team (end of masters)
4. World tournament
5. Battle Bladers
6. Gathering the fragments (beginning of fury)
7. Zyro’s introduction
8. Final arc of zero-g
9. Phi arc
10. Battleship cruise
11. Aiga’s introduction
13. Dread Tower
14. GT intro arc
15. Challenge Aiga arc
16. H.E.L.L arc
17. Sparking intro arc
18. Tag team arc
19. Legends festival
20. Evolution intro arc
21. Team arc
22. Red eye/Snake Pit arc
23. World championship/Spriggan arc
24. Literally any arc from the original burst
Hello there! How you doing World Beyblade Forum Community? Hope you are all hyped up because the next new episode of Beyblade Burst Surge is coming on this Saturday! Grin
1. Nemesis Crisis
2.Metal Masters ChampionShips Arc
3. Metal Masters arc where Faust battles Gingka and stuff
4. Red Eye Aarc
5. Gathering Star Fragments
6.Phi Arc
7.Tag Team Arc
8. Lui Villian Arc in 1st season of burst
9.Evolution intro Arc
10: spriggan arc

(Mar. 18, 2021  2:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2021  1:48 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Top 5 Best arcs imo
1. Battle Bladers
2. God Bladers Cup
5. Rise of Nemesis

For me it goes like this:

1. Gingka’s introduction
2. Nemesis crisis
3. American team (end of masters)
4. World tournament
5. Battle Bladers
6. Gathering the fragments (beginning of fury)
7. Zyro’s introduction
8. Final arc of zero-g
9. Phi arc
10. Battleship cruise
11. Aiga’s introduction
13. Dread Tower
14. GT intro arc
15. Challenge Aiga arc
16. H.E.L.L arc
17. Sparking intro arc
18. Tag team arc
19. Legends festival
20. Evolution intro arc
21. Team arc
22. Red eye/Snake Pit arc
23. World championship/Spriggan arc
24. Literally any arc from the original burst

1. Nemesis Crisis
2.Metal Masters ChampionShips Arc
3. Metal Masters arc where Faust battles Gingka and stuff
4. Red Eye Aarc
5. Gathering Star Fragments
6.Phi Arc
7.Tag Team Arc
8. Lui Villian Arc in 1st season of burst
9.Evolution intro Arc
10: spriggan arc
Just realized Rantaro would have probably beaten Valt if it wasn’t for...
[Image: 80-FC4452-4-AB6-43-F5-B011-BC4-C474-AFB2-D.jpg]
By the way, this battle is criminally underrated. Bc sol tag battle was easily one of the best in s5.
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Just realized Rantaro would have probably beaten Valt if it wasn’t for...
By the way, this battle is criminally underrated. Bc sol tag battle was easily one of the best in s5.

But how would Rantaro win?
(Mar. 19, 2021  3:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  2:24 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Just realized Rantaro would have probably beaten Valt if it wasn’t for...

But how would Rantaro win?

Well you see, Valkyrie was going to burst anyways since it got flung into the air before bursting. Ragnaruk burst because it got flung directly into Satan’s triple twister. If only Silas moved Ragnaruk would be fine 😂.
(Mar. 19, 2021  3:57 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2021  3:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But how would Rantaro win?

Well you see, Valkyrie was going to burst anyways since it got flung into the air before bursting. Ragnaruk burst because it got flung directly into Satan’s triple twister. If only Silas moved Ragnaruk would be fine 😂.

Not to mention the fact that Triple Twister was untouchable until that point, so you would have had a weakened Ragnurak AND a Triple Twister with only a Fafnir to deal with it. No way Free would have take that one.