Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

True but what can you do about it? To watch or not to watch.
I did some digging. And I came across a shocking revelation: the riverbank where Valt did his training in season 1 is the exact same location where Gingka and Kenta chatted at in the first episode of Metal Fusion. Which can only mean one thing: I think Burst and Metal Fight exist in the same timeline
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:46 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I did some digging. And I came across a shocking revelation: the riverbank where Valt did his training in season 1 is the exact same location where Gingka and Kenta chatted at in the first episode of Metal Fusion

Impossible. Different universes.
Bruh literally every Beyblade series has that spot

(Mar. 14, 2021  5:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:46 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I did some digging. And I came across a shocking revelation: the riverbank where Valt did his training in season 1 is the exact same location where Gingka and Kenta chatted at in the first episode of Metal Fusion

Impossible. Different universes.
Idk man , in the burst manga you could see the hms blades from g Revolution such as dragoon Ms, ect, there definitly some connection with burst and original Beyblade
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:47 PM)naw Wrote: Bruh literally every Beyblade series has that spot

The bridge in the opening of season 1? The stairway? It can’t be a coincidence
And there’s hella other anime’s with this same looking spot, I can name a lot of anime with a spot that looks like a carbon copy of it
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:47 PM)naw Wrote: Bruh literally every Beyblade series has that spot

(Mar. 14, 2021  5:47 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Impossible. Different universes.
Idk man , in the burst manga you could see the hms blades from g Revolution such as dragoon Ms, ect, there definitly some connection with burst and original Beyblade

It was already confirmed by the different creators of the sagas that they are separate from each other. In addition it's clear that how beys work in Burst and what is possible to accomplish with beys is starkly different from the previous genes. No way they share a universe.
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:46 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I did some digging. And I came across a shocking revelation: the riverbank where Valt did his training in season 1 is the exact same location where Gingka and Kenta chatted at in the first episode of Metal Fusion. Which can only mean one thing: I think Burst and Metal Fight exist in the same timeline

It’s just a refrence to the other series.
(Mar. 13, 2021  10:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  3:16 AM)Dan the man 171 Wrote: Hi I am new to this whole thing and don’t really know what thread to post stuff on. I just found my old mfb beyblades and rewatched the show and was wondering if they we going to ever return to mfb. I found this on Reddit idk if it means anything. https://corocoro.jp/61321/  
Again sorry if this is in the wrong place or if this is a stupid question.

Usually just a spin off now and then, very low chance it’s actually gonna return but some fans wanna believe that.

Is it the same for the original series then?
(Mar. 14, 2021  6:16 PM)Dan the man 171 Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2021  10:12 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Usually just a spin off now and then, very low chance it’s actually gonna return but some fans wanna believe that.

Is it the same for the original series then?

The original series is still going actually. Takafumi Adachi, the MFB author, is working on another manga right now though.
(Mar. 14, 2021  5:46 PM)TitanDragon Wrote: I did some digging. And I came across a shocking revelation: the riverbank where Valt did his training in season 1 is the exact same location where Gingka and Kenta chatted at in the first episode of Metal Fusion. Which can only mean one thing: I think Burst and Metal Fight exist in the same timeline

mind blown

forgot to put a /j
By the way if anyone genuinely believes this, different universes is confirmed lol. The Burst System exists in MFB and OG universe but that's about it.
Guys for five days, I will be timed out from Beyblade because I will be watching the 2021 NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament. I will still watch Beyblade after the round of games are over at nighttime.
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:53 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:14 PM)beybladebros123 Wrote: is it just me that my theroy is  bell is lane's brother   and lane will come back i think valt came back as a adult with a brand new valkerie it looks more good lookin but idk what system it is all i know is valt and valkerie are back

bell and lane don't look similar tho

really then explain why bell has the same eye glow that lane had
They are different world. Burst and MFB have lots of differences, but different universes is exaggerating.
oh carp, DYNAMITE EVOLUTION OF NITRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAKE DO IT
(Mar. 15, 2021  3:29 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: oh carp, DYNAMITE EVOLUTION OF NITRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAKE DO IT

?
(Mar. 15, 2021  3:50 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  3:29 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: oh carp, DYNAMITE EVOLUTION OF NITRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAKE DO IT

?

Beytuber Ilinucc has a custom beyblade names Nitro that he updates yearly , meaning when a new system comes out Nitro evolves into that system.

?

the beytuber illinuc has a 3-d printed bey called nitro and he evolves it every season and it looks cool

?

https://youtu.be/rhGI7b9rQgw
https://youtu.be/7Od0xzRfN5I
https://youtu.be/X-lHe80iSNA
https://youtu.be/3RUMZQ4tItY
The Blading Revolution!

Goggle translated a bunch of times

See Belladonna
im sorry this isn't the right thread, but its urgent

my world spriggan chip is broken. There are supposed to be 2 prongs on the very edge of the chip to lock into the ring right? But one of my prongs chipped off. It doesn't affect the performance, but the only thing it affects is that the chip rarely falls of the ring if the chassis and driver aren't properly locked in. Does this mean my world spriggan chip will be banned in tournaments?
(Mar. 15, 2021  8:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: im sorry this isn't the right thread, but its urgent

my world spriggan chip is broken. There are supposed to be 2 prongs on the very edge of the chip to lock into the ring right? But one of my prongs chipped off. It doesn't affect the performance, but the only thing it affects is that the chip rarely falls of the ring if the chassis and driver aren't properly locked in. Does this mean my world spriggan chip will be banned in tournaments?

Why would you post here if you know this isn’t the right thread? Just go to the right thread and people can help. And what makes it urgent?
Chouzetsu Muteki Blader!

Google translating a bunch of times

Wear a plain jacket!