Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Feb. 04, 2021  5:20 PM)Pixi Wrote: PHI IS BACK!??!?!?!?! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (10000000% REAL) 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqoel4C_QEze13EBDBGdG...g&usqp=CAU]

phi was my favorite beybalde villian (tied with Shu red eye)
(Feb. 04, 2021  5:20 PM)Pixi Wrote: PHI IS BACK!??!?!?!?! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (10000000% REAL) 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqoel4C_QEze13EBDBGdG...g&usqp=CAU]

are you serious lol
Guys, guess what: I’m been approved to add Beyblade stuff in my Amazon basket! This means I can add the DVDs, Manga, games, and top spinners toys of Beyblade.
Was gonna update my tag league blader ranking list but tbh I think that Aiga and Ranjiro are fine in their current spots should.
(Feb. 05, 2021  5:28 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys, guess what: I’m been approved to add Beyblade stuff in my Amazon basket! This means I can add the DVDs, Manga, games, and top spinners toys of Beyblade.

Wow! Congrats
Only noticed this now but Raging Tempest has the names of two Hasbro beys, Raging Roktavor and Tempest Wyvron in it.
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:03 PM)i'm batman Wrote: Only noticed this now but Raging Tempest has the names of two Hasbro beys, Raging Roktavor and Tempest Wyvron in it.

I don't think we need anymore "Raging" beys
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:03 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Only noticed this now but Raging Tempest has the names of two Hasbro beys, Raging Roktavor and Tempest Wyvron in it.

I don't think we need anymore "Raging"  beys

There's only one anyway and that's a Hasbro one (Roktavor R2). TT probably won't do one because Rage Longinus already exists.
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:23 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I don't think we need anymore "Raging"  beys

There's only one anyway and that's a Hasbro one (Roktavor R2). TT probably won't do one because Rage Longinus already exists.

Yes I was thinking of Demolisher Longinus

Why hasn't EarthHelios been on today?

He wasn't on yesterday

And tbh I kinda miss him
Did they ever show how Yu's Libra looks like in Metal Fight? Or at least some other source like a guidebook or a videogame.
(I mean the beast, if it even had any appearance at all)
(Feb. 05, 2021  6:28 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Did they ever show how Yu's Libra looks like in Metal Fight? Or at least some other source like a guidebook or a videogame.

I think they didn't show the beast just the bey
Just out of curiosity when do the episode titles usually get leaked?
(Feb. 05, 2021  7:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Just out of curiosity when do the episode titles usually get leaked?

If I'm correct it's around the 10th of each month
(Feb. 05, 2021  7:00 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Just out of curiosity when do the episode titles usually get leaked?

(Feb. 05, 2021  7:34 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:

If I'm correct it's around the 10th of each month

hope the next 6 eps are good
(Feb. 05, 2021  2:03 PM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2021  5:28 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Guys, guess what: I’m been approved to add Beyblade stuff in my Amazon basket! This means I can add the DVDs, Manga, games, and top spinners toys of Beyblade.

Wow! Congrats

Thanks
(Feb. 05, 2021  6:28 PM)Xeogran Wrote: Did they ever show how Yu's Libra looks like in Metal Fight? Or at least some other source like a guidebook or a videogame.

It was only ever the bey. The reason for them not showing the beast was pretty much the fact that Libra would be hard to visualize in a logical way.
MasterChef alright so on the topic of Asahi bros vs Cho z duo, sure the bros were going full power but if the Cho z duo didn’t power up to counter that’s just their fault tbh. I fell like a lot of the general basis for these Aiga vs Ranjiro arguments are sort of like this: Ranjiro isn’t better than Aiga because he’s Ranjiro the Cho z punching bag who sucked, not Ranjiro isn’t better than Aiga because so and so happened during this and that.
There was a dicussion in sparking ep 46 thread about wheter Aiga was better than Rangiro. A member said to move the discussion here. So this is the start
I don't understand that saying that none of the bladers were powered up or whatnot. What, where they trying to lose? They'd use their full strength.
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I don't understand that saying that none of the bladers were powered up or whatnot. What, where they trying to lose? They'd use their full strength.

I think he was referring to the fact that they didn’t use special moves to counter.
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:28 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I don't understand that saying that none of the bladers were powered up or whatnot. What, where they trying to lose? They'd use their full strength.

I think he was referring to the fact that they didn’t use special moves to counter.

Ok, well then yeh that is their fault I guess.
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:29 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

They couldn't, actually. They were nearer to the centre so Infinte Buster wouldn't work and Ragnaruk was too close to the centre to enter and whip up a tornado.
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote: MasterChef alright so on the topic of Asahi bros vs Cho z duo, sure the bros were going full power but if the Cho z duo didn’t power up to counter that’s just their fault tbh. I fell like a lot of the general basis for these Aiga vs Ranjiro arguments are sort of like this: Ranjiro isn’t better than Aiga because he’s Ranjiro the Cho z punching bag who sucked, not Ranjiro isn’t better than Aiga because so and so happened during this and that.

Cho-z Bros lost for one reason and one reason only. They didn’t think of the limit break twin strike which is a perfectly fine reason for them to loose seeing as H+H did it right on the spot.
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:35 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2021  6:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote: MasterChef alright so on the topic of Asahi bros vs Cho z duo, sure the bros were going full power but if the Cho z duo didn’t power up to counter that’s just their fault tbh. I fell like a lot of the general basis for these Aiga vs Ranjiro arguments are sort of like this: Ranjiro isn’t better than Aiga because he’s Ranjiro the Cho z punching bag who sucked, not Ranjiro isn’t better than Aiga because so and so happened during this and that.

Cho-z Bros lost for one reason and one reason only. They didn’t think of the limit break twin strike which is a perfectly fine reason for them to loose seeing as H+H did it right on the spot.
Yeah they did lose for a single reason but it’s still a valid reason.
When do episodes tittles for 48-50 come out?