Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Feb. 03, 2021  6:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:23 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: yes they did

how else did they get power?

Plot armor is on every character in anime/manga/book but villians/rival of protag/protag have the most plot armor. Plot armor is what makes every character strong

I completely disagree. Plot armor is when a character unbelievably (in other words, it doesn't make sense) overcomes certain obstacles and situations because of their importance to the plot. Deus Ex Machina is closely related term.

ok I meant Plot Power
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I completely disagree. Plot armor is when a character unbelievably (in other words, it doesn't make sense) overcomes certain obstacles and situations because of their importance to the plot. Deus Ex Machina is closely related term.

ok I meant Plot Power

There's no such term for what your talking about.
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:31 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: ok I meant Plot Power

There's no such term for what your talking about.

Yes it is

Plot power is the amount of power that the plot gives to a person because he is important to the plot
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: There's no such term for what your talking about.

Yes it is

Plot power is the amount of power that the plot gives to a person because he is important to the plot
No such term is ever used. What your describing is closely connected to plot armor.
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:33 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Yes it is

No such term is ever used. What your describing is closely connected to plot armor.

Yes it is.

but ima stop arguing rn because i don't wanna waste my time
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:36 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote: No such term is ever used. What your describing is closely connected to plot armor.

Yes it is.

but ima stop arguing rn because i don't wanna waste my time

Link a definition for me.
If it isn't plot armor then it's defintely raw power. I could name a whole lot of bladers who got alot of raw power but uh it will take me all day lol.
Plot power has something to do with an assassination game when I search it up.
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:38 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Plot power has something to do with an assassination game when I search it up.

Exactly. plot power is real
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:38 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Plot power has something to do with an assassination game when I search it up.

Exactly. It has nothing to do with what's he's describing.
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:39 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:38 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Plot power has something to do with an assassination game when I search it up.

Exactly. plot power is real

Nothing to do with plot armour.
Kenta has the strongest determination in all of beybalde, tied with Ryuga and Kai
remember this guy
[Image: _IlYmPvdCtS3OC27K8RApvLun1KVHnK3nvpz6cwq...Xrf_MJNod8]

why is this so funny to me
[Image: Onion_Akeles.png]
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: There's no such term for what your talking about.

Yes it is

Plot armor is literally Lean. Untouchable after training UNDER someone else. Never was touched in the season except for the surprise of Spriggan's burst stoppers.
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:06 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  6:33 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Yes it is

Plot armor is literally Lean. Untouchable after training UNDER someone else. Never was touched in the season except for the surprise of Spriggan's burst stoppers.

Hyuga would like to disagree.
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:06 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Plot armor is literally Lean. Untouchable after training UNDER someone else. Never was touched in the season except for the surprise of Spriggan's burst stoppers.

Hyuga would like to disagree.

Hyuga is way better than Lean is imo. Sure, he had a few questionable moments, but they can be explained (even if it's a bit of a stretch).
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:11 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hyuga would like to disagree.

Hyuga is way better than Lean is imo. Sure, he had a few questionable moments, but they can be explained (even if it's a bit of a stretch).

I was talking about when Hyuga took Lane by suprise in the tag teams.
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:11 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Hyuga is way better than Lean is imo. Sure, he had a few questionable moments, but they can be explained (even if it's a bit of a stretch).

I was talking about when Hyuga took Lane by suprise in the tag teams.

Just a random lucky attack. Ain't gonna happen twice, and it didn't.
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:24 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was talking about when Hyuga took Lane by suprise in the tag teams.

Just a random lucky attack. Ain't gonna happen twice, and it didn't.

Still took him like suprise.
(Feb. 03, 2021  7:31 PM)Pixi Wrote: remember this guy
[Image: _IlYmPvdCtS3OC27K8RApvLun1KVHnK3nvpz6cwq...Xrf_MJNod8]

why is this so funny to me
[Image: Onion_Akeles.png]

Inadequate,a little bit.
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2021  2:24 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Just a random lucky attack. Ain't gonna happen twice, and it didn't.

Still took him like suprise.

Fair point, fair point.
Imagine if MFB characters utilized their old moves in Fury with their current Beys.
PHI IS BACK!??!?!?!?! (NOT CLICKBAIT) (10000000% REAL) 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqoel4C_QEze13EBDBGdG...g&usqp=CAU]