Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Feb. 03, 2021  2:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:08 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Exactly what 6Jupiter5 stated. those who have star fragmnet are stronger than whose you don't.

Yuki stood up to Metal Fury Ryuga for decent time, which neither Damian nor Faust will be able to do. Faust is insanely strong, but he got defeated by gingka and masuname alone, making him weaker.

I do agree that people who have star fragments have more natural power, but that doesn’t mean they can’t be surpassed by non star fragments holders. It’s not a rule set in stone.

That is also true. If we look at the feats it’s very clear that Faust is stronger seeing as Faust almost single handedly destroyed the world and he caused an entire city to be uprooted and levitate by his power alone, Yuki hasn’t shown anything of the sort.
I felt like it was Ryuga's fault that Nemesis evolved into Diablo Nemesis. Honestly why just why couldn't he have sealed Nemesis away with Gingka, Kyoya, and Chris.
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I felt like it was Ryuga's fault that Nemesis evolved into Diablo Nemesis. Honestly why just why couldn't he have sealed Nemesis away with Gingka, Kyoya, and Chris.

Very much true. I’m sure he regretted that move.
I want to know from everyone's opinion who would be the top 10 strongest bladers in Cho-Z
(Feb. 03, 2021  2:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I felt like it was Ryuga's fault that Nemesis evolved into Diablo Nemesis. Honestly why just why couldn't he have sealed Nemesis away with Gingka, Kyoya, and Chris.

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Very much true. I’m sure he regretted that move.

Even though Ryuga's my forever No.1, I gotta admit that

Ryuga's pride proved to be his downfall. He wanted to be the strongest, and prove to everyone he was the strongest.
That proved to be his downfall.
Ryuga's my favorite (tied with Gingka) for MFB but what's funny is he put the world in danger and saved the world lol
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga's my favorite (tied with Gingka) for MFB but what's funny is he put the world in danger and saved the world lol

the world was already in danger when Gingka and other legendary bladers battled and nemesis stored their power

Then Ryuga fought Nemesis, and nemesis took L Drago's powers, which resulted in the complete Revival of Nemesis
The only other person that could stand up to Nemesis after Ryuga and Gingka was pretty much Kenta
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I want to know from everyone's opinion who would be the top 10 strongest bladers in Cho-Z.
Aiger, Phi, Shu, Free, Valt, Lui, Hyde, Laban, Houi, Souh.
yu laughing is kinda creepy lol
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I want to know from everyone's opinion who would be the top 10 strongest bladers in Cho-Z

Honestly with no bias involved my list goes like this:

1: Aiga
2: Valt
3: Phi
4: Shu
5: Free
6: Kitt
7: Hearts
8: Xhan
9: Laban
10: Lui

Was gonna put Phi above Valt but because of the manga I’ll keep him there.
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The only other person that could stand up to Nemesis after Ryuga and Gingka was pretty much Kenta

True

but only for some time

The only person alone who stood long agaisn't Nemesis was Ryuga

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I want to know from everyone's opinion who would be the top 10 strongest bladers in Cho-Z

Honestly with no bias involved my list goes like this:

I disagree. Their's no way Aiga's stronger than Shu and Valt

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: yu laughing is kinda creepy lol

Yu from mfb saga?
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The only other person that could stand up to Nemesis after Ryuga and Gingka was pretty much Kenta

True

but only for some time

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly with no bias involved my list goes like this:

I mean, we saw it first hand lol.

True

but only for some time

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:14 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly with no bias involved my list goes like this:

this is cho-z tho not sparking
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:15 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: True

but only for some time

I mean, we saw it first hand lol.

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:15 PM)Pixi Wrote:

but only for some time

this is cho-z tho not sparking

Ok nvm I thought it was sparking sorry lol
lol Ryuga's Son he did put Aiga above Valt Zeutron.
Just opinion not favoritism:
1. Aiga
2. Valt
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Kit
7. Lui
8. Hearts
9. Xavier
10. Laban

True

but only for some time

(Feb. 03, 2021  3:14 PM)Pixi Wrote: yu laughing is kinda creepy lol

Yu from mfb saga?

yes yu from the mfb saga
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:16 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol Ryuga's Son he did put Aiga above Valt Zeutron.
Just opinion not favoritism:
1. Aiga
2. Valt
3. Phi
4. Shu
5. Free
6. Kit
7. Lui
8. Hearts
9. Xavier
10. Laban

I said sorry I thought it was sparking.

And I agree with ur list helios
It would have been funny to see when Aiga and Ranjiro and Valt and Rantaro t take 3 wins and 2 losses and have a rematch and the V&R duo beat em lol for revenge
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:19 PM)Pixi Wrote:

but only for some time

Yu from mfb saga?

yes yu from the mfb saga

he's the stupidest, crappiest, character of Beyblade lol
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:19 PM)Pixi Wrote: yes yu from the mfb saga

he's the stupidest, crappiest, character of Beyblade lol

oh ok then .-.
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: It would have been funny to see when Aiga and Ranjiro and Valt and Rantaro t take 3 wins and 2 losses and have a rematch and the V&R duo beat em lol for revenge

What's ur opinion on the top ten strongest sparking characters
I totally forgot Hiro had his other identity "Jin of The Gale". Yeah Hiro was kinda mean but he wasn't as tought as his alter ego in beybattle
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:21 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2021  3:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: he's the stupidest, crappiest, character of Beyblade lol

oh ok then .-.

What ep are u on in MFB
I shall fix my list:
1. Tyson
2. Kai
3. Brooklyn
4. Jin Of The Gale
5. Garland
6. Ray
7. Max
8. Ming-Ming
9. Daichi