Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 30, 2021  3:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So I decided to rank a the current strength, strategy and/or feats of all bladers participating in the tag tournament during said tournament. I was going to rank them in pairs but I feel like in some certain cases, one blader did more for his pair than the other. I also decided to throw Wakiya into the mix, I know he isn’t participating but he’s the only other recurring character who isn’t participating so he might as well be included, besides his battles have taken place within the arc so it can be considered his current strength. I may make another one once the series ends or all the battles conclude.

Admiral W refer to this for example.
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So I decided to rank a the current strength, strategy and/or feats of all bladers participating in the tag tournament during said tournament. I was going to rank them in pairs but I feel like in some certain cases, one blader did more for his pair than the other. I also decided to throw Wakiya into the mix, I know he isn’t participating but he’s the only other recurring character who isn’t participating so he might as well be included, besides his battles have taken place within the arc so it can be considered his current strength. I may make another one once the series ends or all the battles conclude.

Admiral W refer to this for example.

Poor Free. They did that boy no justice.
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:06 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:03 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Admiral W refer to this for example.

Poor Free. They did that boy no justice.

Agreed, although I’m not a Free fan I truly did make this list based on what I believe I saw (Rantaro my second fav being low on this list is proof). Even Silas didn’t get let down that badly. I honestly feel like the “everyone gets two wins” route was good. There could then be a huge battle royal or something.
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:06 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Poor Free. They did that boy no justice.

Agreed, although I’m not a Free fan I truly did make this list based on what I believe I saw (Rantaro my second fav being low on this list is proof). Even Silas didn’t get let down that badly. I honestly feel like the “everyone gets two wins” route was good. There could then be a huge battle royal or something.

I don't see how honestly. I doubt Free and Silas are going to defeat the bros, and if Valt doesn't get his rightful revenge on Lane by the end I'm not going to be pleased. I'm about ready for this season to just be over already. It's been a huge disappointment. Very underwhelming.
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:20 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Agreed, although I’m not a Free fan I truly did make this list based on what I believe I saw (Rantaro my second fav being low on this list is proof). Even Silas didn’t get let down that badly. I honestly feel like the “everyone gets two wins” route was good. There could then be a huge battle royal or something.

I don't see how honestly. I doubt Free and Silas are going to defeat the bros, and if Valt doesn't get his rightful revenge on Lane by the end I'm not going to be pleased. I'm about ready for this season to just be over already. It's been a huge disappointment. Very underwhelming.

It was not the best season but what can we do.Hope Valt gets his revenge and free and Silas win
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:20 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Agreed, although I’m not a Free fan I truly did make this list based on what I believe I saw (Rantaro my second fav being low on this list is proof). Even Silas didn’t get let down that badly. I honestly feel like the “everyone gets two wins” route was good. There could then be a huge battle royal or something.

To be honest I don’t want any team getting disrespected but that’s just me.
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:20 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't see how honestly. I doubt Free and Silas are going to defeat the bros, and if Valt doesn't get his rightful revenge on Lane by the end I'm not going to be pleased. I'm about ready for this season to just be over already. It's been a huge disappointment. Very underwhelming.

To be honest I don’t want any team getting disrespected but that’s just me.

Too late on that score. They did Free dirty in that last match and the way Lane has swept through these Legends...I want to be done with this season already. Done with Lane and all the ridiculousness he brings and start anew with season 6. Which I hope against all hope will be good.
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:32 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote: To be honest I don’t want any team getting disrespected but that’s just me.

Too late on that score. They did Free dirty in that last match and the way Lane has swept through these Legends...I want to be done with this season already. Done with Lane and all the ridiculousness he brings and start anew with season 6. Which I hope against all hope will be good.

It is only going to get worse from here on.
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:34 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:32 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Too late on that score. They did Free dirty in that last match and the way Lane has swept through these Legends...I want to be done with this season already. Done with Lane and all the ridiculousness he brings and start anew with season 6. Which I hope against all hope will be good.

It is only going to get worse from here on.

Sadly. It's not even funny how superior the manga is. Not even a competition.
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:32 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:27 AM)Zeutron Wrote: To be honest I don’t want any team getting disrespected but that’s just me.

I don’t know why you’re getting so heated about it. Lane is a new character so it’s not out of the realm of possibility that he can do this.
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:32 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Too late on that score. They did Free dirty in that last match and the way Lane has swept through these Legends...I want to be done with this season already. Done with Lane and all the ridiculousness he brings and start anew with season 6. Which I hope against all hope will be good.

I don’t know why you’re getting so heated about it. Lane is a new character so it’s not out of the realm of possibility that he can do this.

Just because he's a new character doesn't make it reasonable. These are Blading Legends, and for them to get swept aside like rookies is ridiculous now matter how you slice it.
Hopefully free and Silas get a win and Valt gets a revenge
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:50 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Hopefully free and Silas get a win and Valt gets a revenge

I hope so.
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:50 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Hopefully free and Silas get a win and Valt gets a revenge
I highly doubt that If free and sisco win meanwhile valt and rantaro win that means the final is valt and rantaro vs lean and shu
(Feb. 01, 2021  2:14 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2021  5:39 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Maybe there is where I need to be if I want to discuss on buying Beyblade stuff if I’m gonna start gravitate to the franchise! I know I was in the wrong place of the forum to discuss!

Buying stuff? I think there is a place in Beyblade general. Anyways I would suggest just to start off, get a Storm Pegasus and maybe a Flame Saggitario, both with launchers.

Yeah like buying the video games, DVDs, manga and the actual Blades of Beyblade...
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t know why you’re getting so heated about it. Lane is a new character so it’s not out of the realm of possibility that he can do this.

Just because he's a new character doesn't make it reasonable. These are Blading Legends, and for them to get swept aside like rookies is ridiculous now matter how you slice it.

Lane is a rookie to the pro league, that doesn’t mean he can’t be stronger than the rest.
(Feb. 02, 2021  6:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Just because he's a new character doesn't make it reasonable. These are Blading Legends, and for them to get swept aside like rookies is ridiculous now matter how you slice it.

Lane is a rookie to the pro league, that doesn’t mean he can’t be stronger than the rest.

As bad as that is, it’s completely true. Some people are just naturals at what they do🤷‍♂️
(Feb. 02, 2021  6:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  5:49 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Just because he's a new character doesn't make it reasonable. These are Blading Legends, and for them to get swept aside like rookies is ridiculous now matter how you slice it.

That's what makes it's more ridiculous. Several of the Legends are prodigious bladers and still they had to work to the bone to get where they're at. For him to
be sweepingg them aside is ridiculous. That requires a leap that's too much. For a rookie to plow through prodigious Legends who've been blading for so long doesn't make sense. All the experience, skill, power and prodigious ability is just nothing in the face of this rookie, all because of flare, that Deus Ex Machina if I ever did hear it.
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  6:15 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Lane is a rookie to the pro league, that doesn’t mean he can’t be stronger than the rest.

That's what makes it's more ridiculous. Several of the Legends are prodigious bladers and still they had to work to the bone to get where they're at. For him to sweeping them aside is ridiculous. That requires a leap that's too much. For a rookie to plow through prodigious Legends who've been blading for so long is ridiculous.

I think the problem is that the writers didnt show lean working too hard to achieve where he is. The amount of time doesnt really matter; its about how one portrays the growth.
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:06 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2021  7:02 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That's what makes it's more ridiculous. Several of the Legends are prodigious bladers and still they had to work to the bone to get where they're at. For him to sweeping them aside is ridiculous. That requires a leap that's too much. For a rookie to plow through prodigious Legends who've been blading for so long is ridiculous.

I think the problem is that the writers didnt show lean working too hard to achieve where he is. The amount of time doesnt really matter; its about how one portrays the growth.

That's one of the major problems with it, and it's not like these have been close victories for the most part either. He's annihilated these Blading Legends.
Ryuga's Son do you agree that legendary bladers have to lose from time to time?
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga's Son do you agree that legendary bladers have to lose from time to time?

yes they do. Every blader needs to lose
Rago is indeed not only the strongest in Metal Fury, MFB Saga, but all of Beyblade heck even Diablo Nemesis is the strongest bey ever in beyblade.
(Feb. 02, 2021  2:48 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Rago is indeed not only the strongest in Metal Fury, MFB Saga, but all of Beyblade heck even Diablo Nemesis is the strongest bey ever in beyblade.

That's a fact. No question here