(Jan. 30, 2021  12:51 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: His face tho
[Image: Screenshot-2021-01-29-at-6-50-49-PM.png]

what if ryuga got flare
(Jan. 30, 2021  12:53 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  12:51 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: His face tho
[Image: Screenshot-2021-01-29-at-6-50-49-PM.png]

what if ryuga got flare

I dont know
So I decided to rank a the current strength, strategy and/or feats of all bladers participating in the tag tournament during said tournament. I was going to rank them in pairs but I feel like in some certain cases, one blader did more for his pair than the other. I also decided to throw Wakiya into the mix, I know he isn’t participating but he’s the only other recurring character who isn’t participating so he might as well be included, besides his battles have taken place within the arc so it can be considered his current strength. I may make another one once the series ends or all the battles conclude.
[quote="Zeutron" pid='1727235' dateline='1611973562']
So I decided to rank a the current strength, strategy and/or feats of all bladers participating in the tag tournament during said tournament. I was going to rank them in pairs but I feel like in some certain cases, one blader did more for his pair than the other. I also decided to throw Wakiya into the mix, I know he isn’t participating but he’s the only other recurring character who isn’t participating so he might as well be included, besides his battles have taken place within the arc so it can be considered his current strength. I may make another one once the series ends or all the battles conclude.

This is pretty accurate to what has been shown, and considering this isn't neccesarily a 1v1 ranking, but mainly based on the tournament, it makes sense. Wakiya is still undecided imo because he hasn't participated in anything other than his commercial introduction.
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So I decided to rank a the current strength, strategy and/or feats of all bladers participating in the tag tournament during said tournament. I was going to rank them in pairs but I feel like in some certain cases, one blader did more for his pair than the other. I also decided to throw Wakiya into the mix, I know he isn’t participating but he’s the only other recurring character who isn’t participating so he might as well be included, besides his battles have taken place within the arc so it can be considered his current strength. I may make another one once the series ends or all the battles conclude.
EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_  

DeltaZakuro CheetoBladerPixi
Thoughts?

I feel like you are doing Aiga a little bit dirty. All the strategies Aiga and Ranjiro have done always have both of them working together. In the Hyuga’s and Hikaru vs Aiga and Ranjiro worked equally together. Everywhere Aiga and Ranjiro work together. Without Aiga, Ranjiro might’ve never been able to be Valt, and without Aiga Hyuga and Hikaru wouldn’t have to use limit break twin strike.
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote: So I decided to rank a the current strength, strategy and/or feats of all bladers participating in the tag tournament during said tournament. I was going to rank them in pairs but I feel like in some certain cases, one blader did more for his pair than the other. I also decided to throw Wakiya into the mix, I know he isn’t participating but he’s the only other recurring character who isn’t participating so he might as well be included, besides his battles have taken place within the arc so it can be considered his current strength. I may make another one once the series ends or all the battles conclude.
EarthHelios Needforspeed Vtryuga Admiral W LOL-y Rancher 6Jupiter5 Eclipse Force Valtryek Aoi God Dragruler g2_  

DeltaZakuro CheetoBladerPixi
Thoughts?

I completely agree with this ranking and logical reason on the ranking their not much their not much to say really
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:57 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  3:26 AM)Zeutron Wrote: [/spoiler] So I decided to rank a the current strength, strategy and/or feats of all bladers participating in the tag tournament during said tournament. I was going to rank them in pairs but I feel like in some certain cases, one blader did more for his pair than the other. I also decided to throw Wakiya into the mix, I know he isn’t participating but he’s the only other recurring character who isn’t participating so he might as well be included, besides his battles have taken place within the arc so it can be considered his current strength. I may make another one once the series ends or all the battles conclude.
[spoiler]
I feel like you are doing Aiga a little bit dirty. All the strategies Aiga and Ranjiro have done always have both of them working together. In the Hyuga’s and Hikaru vs Aiga and Ranjiro worked equally together. Everywhere Aiga and Ranjiro work together. Without Aiga, Ranjiro might’ve never been able to be Valt, and without Aiga Hyuga and Hikaru wouldn’t have to use limit break twin strike.

I suppose I may be but everyone in this tournament is more or less on equal grounds in terms of potential, so with that being said Ranjiro has always at least put up a better fight whilst Aiga, while tough is kind of just bland in terms of performance. Also, while they did do equal work in the latest episode the strategy was Ranjiro’s strategy which is why I gave him more credit. All the winning strategies were the ones Ranjiro came up with.
Any thoughts?
Everything seems fine except I wouldn't count lui with raging upper beating valkyrie was a feat since valkyrie at that time was destabilize by Dragon.

In the next couples of weeks if rantaro manages to put up a great fight against or heck even win against shu and lean I would put him above drum or Ranjiro.
(Jan. 30, 2021  4:25 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
Any thoughts?
Everything seems fine except I wouldn't count lui with raging upper beating valkyrie was a feat since valkyrie at that time was destabilize by Dragon.

In the next couples of weeks if rantaro manages to put up a great fight against or heck even win against shu and lean I would put him above drum or Ranjiro.

Yeah you have a point, it’s really not much of a feat. As for Rantaro, yeah I may move him up if his performance during the fight with Lean and Shu is good.
Lol I just realized Shu has the least amount of losses from all the legend bladers holding with 7 losses and possibly 8 (Cause of the bros beating him and lane)
Thoughts?

I would only give a definite ranking after the season ends. I do hope that they do make free seem stronger to be honest; they have managed to treat him worse than CHoz. Completely ignoring plot lines that they developed from the beggining.
(Jan. 30, 2021  4:56 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lol I just realized Shu has the least amount of losses from all the legend bladers holding with 7 losses and possibly 8 (Cause of the bros beating him and lane)

I mean shu did lose 11 straight round against lane haha
(Jan. 30, 2021  5:06 AM)Vtryuga Wrote:
Thoughts?

I would only give a definite ranking after the season ends. I do hope that they do make free seem stronger to be honest; they have managed to treat him worse than CHoz. Completely ignoring plot lines that they developed from the beggining.

This is just a progress ranking of sorts, pay no mind to the general outcome. Also, yeah atm Free’s not doing so hot but there’s only one battle remaining for him and Silas so I don’t know what they could do.
Ranks of the Tag Teams in terms of teamwork imo:
1. Lui and Drum: There really needs no explanation for this. These guys are basically the best there is in burst maybe even one of the best in beyblade overall. These guys are basically the Tyson and Daichi of burst!
2. Aiga and Ranjiro: Not favoring but they kinda have been working together since Turbo.
3. Valt and Rantaro: Old Buddies since season 1 and these guys just amaze me with their teamwork especially that Synchro Lightning.
4. Hikaru and Hyuga: These bros got that flare need say more that Twin Strike is impressive. Sure they got their problems but in the end they are brothers that care for each other and work together.
5. Free and Sisco: Eh I guess they kinda work together like for example in their tag battle against Lui and Drum both of them got each others back.
6. Shu and Lane: lol these guys cant even work together except for that one time against the Dragon Duo of Lui and Drum. But Shu is just doing nothing as of now and Lane really is the one carrying both of them.
(Jan. 30, 2021  5:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ranks of the Tag Teams in terms of teamwork imo:
1. Lui and Drum: There really needs no explanation for this. These guys are basically the best there is in burst maybe even one of the best in beyblade overall. These guys are basically the Tyson and Daichi of burst!
2. Aiga and Ranjiro: Not favoring but they kinda have been working together since Turbo.
3. Valt and Rantaro: Old Buddies since season 1 and these guys just amaze me with their teamwork especially that Synchro Lightning.
4. Hikaru and Hyuga: These bros got that flare need say more that Twin Strike is impressive. Sure they got their problems but in the end they are brothers that care for each other and work together.
5. Free and Sisco: Eh I guess they kinda work together like for example in their tag battle against Lui and Drum both of them got each others back.
6. Shu and Lane: lol these guys cant even work together except for that one time against the Dragon Duo of Lui and Drum. But Shu is just doing nothing as of now and Lane really is the one carrying both of them.

Let’s face it Lui and Drum are father and child and Lane and Shu are teenager and Father.
(Jan. 30, 2021  5:41 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ranks of the Tag Teams in terms of teamwork imo:

Completely agree with this ranking.
Im gonna say this but I feel like Meteo L-Drago might be the strongest bey in Metal Baku/Masters. Not cause he went undefeated or anything like that but I mean he took down Twisted Tempo pretty much in the manga. And I bet it could beat Hades Kerbecs and Sol Blaze. Disagree with me all you want but this is just my personal thought
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im gonna say this but I feel like Meteo L-Drago might be the strongest bey in Metal Baku/Masters. Not cause he went undefeated or anything like that but I mean he took down Twisted Tempo pretty much in the manga. And I bet it could beat Hades Kerbecs and Sol Blaze. Disagree with me all you want but this is just my personal thought

Tempo was more powerful than Kerbecs so I would say he is definitely more powerful than Kerbecs. Besides, if Gingka could beat Sol Blaze then a blader (who was at the time) a good chunk better than him should surely be able to do the same.
Who is your least favorite MFB character?

Mine is probably that kid on Team Garcias (The Brazilian Team) that goes "Amazing Huh, Amazing Huh?" The damn kid makes me wanna pull my hair out. In fact, i really didn't even like anyone on team garcias for similar reasons.

But ranting aside who is your least favorite MFB character.
The Garcias, huh? They're my least favorite MFB characters too, followed by Reiji.
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Who is your least favorite MFB character?

Mine is probably that kid on Team Garcias (The Brazilian Team) that goes "Amazing Huh, Amazing Huh?" The damn kid makes me wanna pull my hair out. In fact, i really didn't even like anyone on team garcias for similar reasons.

My least favourite MFB character is the exact same as your choice, Enzo Garcia. I get that his team are evil and villains are supposed to be hated, but Enzo is just that special kind of irritating and awful. I hate his smugness, his creepy attitude and his "Amazing, huh?!" is really constant and annoying that I'd rather listen to Gingka rant about blader's spirit or Drum squealing "Gold Turbo!" for the millionth time.

Whilst he and the rest of Team Garcia do have a sympathetic backstory, they unfortunately strip any kind of sympathy they've had when they actively steal from others as poor as them and are just deeply unpleasant people who probably wouldn't have shed a tear, if someone else suffered the same situation as they did.

He was a little bit more tolerable in Zero-G/Shogun Steel, but not by much. It's only because his brief introduction (despite still using that stupid catchphrase again) was sort of amusing, and because he and his team tend to get their comeuppance more often at the hands of Kira and Doji.
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:21 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2021  6:02 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Im gonna say this but I feel like Meteo L-Drago might be the strongest bey in Metal Baku/Masters. Not cause he went undefeated or anything like that but I mean he took down Twisted Tempo pretty much in the manga. And I bet it could beat Hades Kerbecs and Sol Blaze. Disagree with me all you want but this is just my personal thought

Tempo was more powerful than Kerbecs so I would say he is definitely more powerful than Kerbecs. Besides, if Gingka could beat Sol Blaze then a blader (who was at the time) a good chunk better than him should surely be able to do the same.

Agreed. Meteo l drago/ ryuga were the strongest in metal masters but not in metal fury (you guys all know why.)

(Jan. 30, 2021  6:48 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Who is your least favorite MFB character?

(Jan. 30, 2021  6:51 AM)i'm batman Wrote: The Garcias, huh? They're my least favorite MFB characters too, followed by Reiji.

(Jan. 30, 2021  7:09 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:

My least favourite MFB character is the exact same as your choice, Enzo Garcia. I get that his team are evil and villains are supposed to be hated, but Enzo is just that special kind of irritating and awful. I hate his smugness, his creepy attitude and his "Amazing, huh?!" is really constant and annoying that I'd rather listen to Gingka rant about blader's spirit or Drum squealing "Gold Turbo!" for the millionth time.

Whilst he and the rest of Team Garcia do have a sympathetic backstory, they unfortunately strip any kind of sympathy they've had when they actively steal from others as poor as them and are just deeply unpleasant people who probably wouldn't have shed a tear, if someone else suffered the same situation as they did.

He was a little bit more tolerable in Zero-G/Shogun Steel, but not by much. It's only because his brief introduction (despite still using that stupid catchphrase again) was sort of amusing, and because he and his team tend to get their comeuppance more often at the hands of Kira and Doji.

My least favorite characters in MFB are these characters tied: Garcias, Rago, Reji, and Yu

EDIT: the One who tops over all of them is the stupid DOJI!