Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 28, 2021  5:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: You watch/watching MFB ._.

Nope, just saw a meme video with a scene from his and (I think Kyoya?)'s battle, and totally cracked up. He sounds like a standup comedian lol

Oh ok lol
Also, why is it that I'm the first one to post in three pages in a row?
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:36 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Don't even start me going on thta

My baby brother heard the voice, and he started laughing SO hard imao

That's me hearing Gingka for the first time.

(Jan. 28, 2021  5:36 PM)Pixi Wrote: BRUH VALT SOUNDS WORSE IN RISE THAN IN TURBO LOL

imo ofc

F for Valt's voice which keeps getting worse every time.

gingka was also VERY cringey lo
(Jan. 28, 2021  5:40 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Also, why is it that I'm the first one to post in three pages in a row?

Because the pages love you lol
Random Thought: Why does Shu keep losing the finals of every important tournament he goes in? The nationals before Burst S1, S1's National Semi-Finals, the God Bladers' Cup Finals, and the Super Legend Tag League (it's bound to happen, we all know that). It's kinda sad; dude deserves to have one tournament to his name for all the effort he puts into the game.
No way Lane is going to work with Shu not after episode 44 of course. Thats the beginning of the downfall and I bet you he will do anything to Shu maybe even as far as to breaking his bey and physically injure him
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:00 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Random Thought: Why does Shu keep losing the finals of every important tournament he goes in? The nationals before Burst S1, S1's National Semi-Finals, the God Bladers' Cup Finals, and the Super Legend Tag League (it's bound to happen, we all know that). It's kinda sad; dude deserves to have one tournament to his name for all the effort he puts into the game.

(Jan. 28, 2021  6:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No way Lane is going to work with Shu not after episode 44 of course. Thats the beginning of the downfall and I bet you he will do anything to Shu maybe even as far as to breaking his bey and physically injure him

Bet

Shu better win the tournament
Shu is a very good blader, just the stupid writers
Nah I think Shu wont battle in the finals
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:04 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Nah I think Shu wont battle in the finals

Sure buddy
I mean the bros gotta get revenge on Lane not Shu. Shu hasnt beaten them technically speaking
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: No way Lane is going to work with Shu not after episode 44 of course. Thats the beginning of the downfall and I bet you he will do anything to Shu maybe even as far as to breaking his bey and physically injure him

Nah, that's going too far.
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:05 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Nah, that's going too far.

Agreed

Shu is gonna win, I think

if he doesn't ima rage
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:05 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Nah, that's going too far.

Agreed

if he doesn't ima rage

Man, I'm kinda hoping Lane and Shu win the finals and the bros get the Valt treatment so they have more room for improvement. After all, the new trio all lack in terms of development, and this might just do the trick.
Lane and Shu are strong indeed but no way there winning the finals its the bros turn and they deserve it more than any one of them
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:08 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:06 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Agreed

if he doesn't ima rage

Man, I'm kinda hoping Lane and Shu win the finals and the bros get the Valt treatment so they have more room for improvement. After all, the new trio all lack in terms of development, and this might just do the trick.

That good

But I'm hoping that Shu beats Lane
Ryuga's Son lol who is your favorite character in burst is it Lui or Shu?
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga's Son lol who is your favorite character in burst is it Lui or Shu?

Ima say their tied for first place

I fell pity for Shu a bit cuz he never wins in the tournmaents
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga's Son lol who is your favorite character in burst is it Lui or Shu?

Ima say their tied for first place

lol everyone forgets he has won the regional tournament the 1st tournament in burst against Wakiya and Valt
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ima say their tied for first place

lol everyone forgets he has won the regional tournament the 1st tournament in burst against Wakiya and Valt

Jus that one, not any else
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:14 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol everyone forgets he has won the regional tournament the 1st tournament in burst against Wakiya and Valt

True lol
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol everyone forgets he has won the regional tournament the 1st tournament in burst against Wakiya and Valt

Um, iirc, Valt has won only one tournament, the God Bladers Cup, Aiga has only one tournament win, the Longinus Cup, and Drum too has only one, the Bey Carnival, and those are protagonists. Why should Shu win more than one?
lol they forget Lane has one a tournament too
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:32 PM)i'm batman Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2021  6:14 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Jus that one, not any else

Um, iirc, Valt has won only one tournament, the God Bladers Cup, Aiga has only one tournament win, the Longinus Cup, and Drum too has only one, the Bey Carnival, and those are protagonists. Why should Shu win more than one?

That's a good point. i gotta give u that

But i kinda like Shu, so I would like if he got a another win,

I also like valt, aiga, and drum

so that was just a statment that I wanted Shu to get another win

(Jan. 28, 2021  6:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol they forget Lane has one a tournament too

they didn't forget. People just don't mention it that much anymor