Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 26, 2021  11:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Power isnt everything in beyblade they say.... lol well thats what bladers foucs on for the majority of the time

Yeah lol. Look at Ryuga for example
I leave it upto interpretation but ik free isn't as great anymore.
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:11 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Free number 5 in Big Five lol

He is BIG (lol)
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:11 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:10 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Power isnt everything in beyblade they say.... lol well thats what bladers foucs on for the majority of the time

Yeah lol. Look at Ryuga for example

Cmon where is the fun in beyblade? Take Max for example tho he losses alot he still enjoys blading unlike others lol
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I leave it upto interpretation but ik free isn't as great anymore.

Why don't u qoute me when u're talking to me?
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:12 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I leave it upto interpretation but ik free isn't as great anymore.

Why don't u qoute me when u're talking to me?

She doesnt want to
Sometimes I quote sometimes I don't. Depends on my mood.
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:11 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Yeah lol. Look at Ryuga for example

Cmon where is the fun in beyblade? Take Max for example tho he losses alot he still enjoys blading unlike others lol

That's one of the Reasons why max's a amazing character.

Do u play beyblade anymore?
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Cmon where is the fun in beyblade? Take Max for example tho he losses alot he still enjoys blading unlike others lol

That's one of the Reasons why max's a amazing character.

Max number 2 alongside Mariah and Mariam lol.
I still do play beyblade
I respect Ryuga till my last breath. The Great Dragon Emperor, The one who never gives up. The Great Blader, the blader who ignited fear in all hearts
The bonds that are created can never be unbroken lol
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:13 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: That's one of the Reasons why max's a amazing character.

Max number 2 alongside Mariah and Mariam lol.
I still do play beyblade

in a thread, u typed that ryuga was one of your top three fav characters. Is that true?
Dang I never realized what ray and garland are capable of lol
how does free handspin with his right arm? i have tried and it hurts
Wait Free handspins it with his right arm? O_O I never knew that I thought it was his left arm! But yeah I know Yoshio can punch Golem with his bare knuckles/fist lol
(Jan. 26, 2021  11:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait Free handspins it with his right arm? O_O I never knew that I thought it was his left arm! But yeah I know Yoshio can punch Golem with his bare knuckles/fist lol

https://youtu.be/ABej8j_QXmg?t=38
Lmao Ryuga does it and kills every noobie in 1 second
Flip it over chocolate chip pancake style.
Nani? lol watch some villain do the free whoops I meant hand spin next season lol
I'd be astonished and shocked if Shu battles in the final battle with lane agsinst Hikaru and Hyuga Pinching_eyes
I was thinking, I want to see a blader emotionally broken that they can't blade again.
Ahem someone named oh wait there have been a ton of bladers before who dont blade again like Hikaru from the previous gen of burst
Well I've never seen, idk what happened to Hikaru.