Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 25, 2021  12:57 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: That moment Shu powers up in the last round against Mr. Nutty God of Destruction of Burst
[Image: bkAJDu.gif]

I like when he was surrounded by the dark aura and then ripped it away,
When he did Turbo Spryzen Whip in round 3 that is the same animation he uses for World Slash in Right Spin in Sparking
Why you gotta shame my boy Maxxie (lol) like that cant you see he is embarassed he is trynna go out with a girl and you say his hair has a different color
[Image: PeriodicWarlikeAmericancreamdraft-max-1mb.gif]
(Jan. 25, 2021  1:04 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Here it is
[Image: giphy.gif]

one of my favourite scene in that battle of not the highlight of the battle shu being completely unfazed by what he used to poseed in god was a great moment for his character. i do wish they showed shu being able to use both light and dark would've been dope
Wait how would that work for Shu having both light and dark lol?
(Jan. 25, 2021  1:45 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wait how would that work for Shu having both light and dark lol?

easy he just switch theirs like a bunch of anime that does that.
Dang I didnt know Shu was a Yin-Yang type of person haha
(Jan. 25, 2021  1:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why you gotta shame my boy Maxxie (lol) like that cant you see he is embarassed he is trynna go out with a girl and you say his hair has a different color

Damn Dante has better luck than Max in the manga a girl asked him out.
(Jan. 25, 2021  1:48 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dang I didnt know Shu was a Yin-Yang type of person haha

to be fair he kind of is it's the same with aiga they both have a strong connection with dark just as much as light . they have the perfect balance which ironically is fitting sense both are balance type bladers hahaha
(Jan. 25, 2021  1:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  1:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why you gotta shame my boy Maxxie (lol) like that cant you see he is embarassed he is trynna go out with a girl and you say his hair has a different color

Damn Dante has better luck than Max in the manga a girl asked him out.
Ugh Hilary has a crush on Max, Kai, Kenny, and Tyson ew lol.
Dang your boy Dante got a girl.. you should be proud of him 😭 lol
[Image: 4e1843ed4e973eb107327e81a9b19671476ba03f.gifv]
another episode of faceless bladers
(Jan. 25, 2021  1:51 AM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  1:50 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Damn Dante has better luck than Max in the manga a girl asked him out.
Ugh Hilary has a crush on Max, Kai, Kenny, and Tyson ew lol.

LMAO if that first part isn’t true.
(Jan. 25, 2021  1:53 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2021  1:51 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ugh Hilary has a crush on Max, Kai, Kenny, and Tyson ew lol.

LMAO if that first part isn’t true.

I was joking lol. But Hilary or should I say ms. Bossy Girl liked Kai and Tyson bleh
(Jan. 25, 2021  2:00 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I wanna post more about Takanosuke and Dante
Ooh that sounds interesting
(Jan. 25, 2021  12:57 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: That moment Shu powers up in the last round against Mr. Nutty God of Destruction of Burst
[Image: bkAJDu.gif]

That was one of my favorite parts. That made me like Shu a lot

(Jan. 25, 2021  2:01 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: [Image: iw4Lq59.png]

that is shoujn steel kenta
Ok next line of succesors:
Zeus:
Brooklyn: Success
Zac: Uh Fail!
Pegasus:
Julia: Success
Raul: Sucess lol
Gingka: Success
Sora: Fail
Pheng: Fail
(Jan. 25, 2021  2:03 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok next line of succesors:
Zeus:
Brooklyn: Success
Zac: Uh Fail!
Pegasus:
Julia: Success
Raul: Sucess lol
Gingka: Success
Sora: Fail
Pheng: Fail

Sora's whole character arc was him starting out as a Gingka copy but becoming his own guy so I don't think he should be included.
You want the real deal then go for the freaking Reverse Rotation line:
Tyson: Success
Ryuga Success
Sakyo: Idk
Lui: Success (Still irrelevant)
Free: Fail lol
(Jan. 25, 2021  2:09 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: You want the real deal then go for the freaking Reverse Rotation line:
Tyson: Success
Ryuga Success
Sakyo: Idk
Lui: Success (Still irrelevant)
Free: Fail lol

sakyo pass.