Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 23, 2021  8:55 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I didn't even know xander was an antagonist.

He's not.
So what Eclipse Force is saying that neither Sakyo, Julian, Kai, and Delta count as antagonist? Is that what Im hearing lol cause if their beys are from july technically they do count as antagonists only as mid season antagonists
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:51 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I love that color scheme of both Phoenixes Phi owned(owns). But in all honestly Brooklyn is someone who is like Shu but he was born with a gift of talent

that is a good comparison as someone who grew up with the og.  shu remind me a mixture of kai and Brooklyn(born as prodigy can do almost anything what ever the touch becomes good lol) with a little bit of tsubasa (the part he beyblade to clean)
Tsubasa and Shu got the same type of hair color lol
(Jan. 23, 2021  9:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Tsubasa and Shu got the same type of hair color lol

kind of shu has always look like what tsubasa should've been after he got corrupt for me.
(Jan. 23, 2021  9:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:55 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: I didn't even know xander was an antagonist.

He's not.

He was, the July bey is the mid antagonist bey. You don’t actually have to be villainous to be an antagonist contrary to the stereotypes.

(Jan. 23, 2021  9:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So what Eclipse Force is saying that neither Sakyo, Julian, Kai, and Delta count as antagonist? Is that what Im hearing lol cause if their beys are from july technically they do count as antagonists only as mid season antagonists

I think that it only actually works like that in burst.
(Jan. 23, 2021  10:51 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  9:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: He's not.

He was, the July bey is the mid antagonist bey. You don’t actually have to be villainous to be an antagonist contrary to the stereotypes.

(Jan. 23, 2021  9:07 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: So what Eclipse Force is saying that neither Sakyo, Julian, Kai, and Delta count as antagonist? Is that what Im hearing lol cause if their beys are from july technically they do count as antagonists only as mid season antagonists

I think that it only actually works like that in burst.

Oh my bad.

Hiro Morita really said "remember the end of last month's chapter where Hyuga confronts Lain? lol that didn't happen."
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Phi for me.

Why do you like Phi? For me he's just boring, his reason for becoming a villain doesn't really work imo.

(Jan. 23, 2021  8:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Why do you like Phi? For me he's just boring, his reason for becoming a villain doesn't really work imo.

He was the first character without motive other than having fun. Lui and Lane wanted to become the best, Gwyn wanted to prove that resonance doesn’t exsist and everything can be equated, and Spriggan wanted revenge. This lack of motive creates a sense of mystery which in turn creates interest.

Phi is one of the best antagonists
Yes and no! Yes they got Kai pin get selled and no I wanted to get one cause Im his biggest fan Unhappy 😭 lol
(Jan. 24, 2021  1:51 AM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2021  8:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Why do you like Phi? For me he's just boring, his reason for becoming a villain doesn't really work imo.

(Jan. 23, 2021  8:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: He was the first character without motive other than having fun. Lui and Lane wanted to become the best, Gwyn wanted to prove that resonance doesn’t exsist and everything can be equated, and Spriggan wanted revenge. This lack of motive creates a sense of mystery which in turn creates interest.

Phi is one of the best antagonists

Ngl, if they didn't give him no backstory, he would have been better. He wouldn't have been the best because his motivation is a bland as a piece of bread, but the childish grab for power made him look more silly than menacing.
Why does everyone think that Phi became evil due to Hades? There’s nothing implying it or saying it and it just seems like something people assume.
(Jan. 24, 2021  4:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why does everyone think that Phi became evil due to Hades? There’s nothing implying it or saying it and it just seems like something people assume.

Don't think I've seen a single person say that.
(Jan. 24, 2021  4:53 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  4:46 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why does everyone think that Phi became evil due to Hades? There’s nothing implying it or saying it and it just seems like something people assume.

Don't think I've seen a single person say that.

He was talking about Phi (implicitly) wanting Hades as a kid evident by how he wanted to choose his bey first and was upset when Hyde picked Hades first. Also, that pretty much is the reason why he’s evil, there’s no other reason. If that wasn’t to be the reason then the writers wouldn’t have bothered to include that in the first place. If that isn’t enough to prove it to you, then maybe the fact that he decided to abandon dark resonance AFTER he and Hyde  resolved their issues will convince you instead. In short, he’s a good character but a stupidly written villain.

It’s the same as people believing Lui would have beat Valt at the end of s1 even if they collided, if they wanted that to happen they wouldn’t have bothered to add the detail of making him lose to a crack in the stadium, the whole point of it was to imply Valt would have won had that not happened. Some people just don’t understand the relevance of details.
(Jan. 24, 2021  7:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  4:53 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Don't think I've seen a single person say that.

He was talking about Phi (implicitly) wanting Hades as a kid evident by how he wanted to choose his bey first and was upset when Hyde picked Hades first. Also, that pretty much is the reason why he’s evil, there’s no other reason. If that wasn’t to be the reason then the writers wouldn’t have bothered to include that in the first place. If that isn’t enough to prove it to you, then maybe the fact that he decided to abandon dark resonance AFTER he and Hyde  resolved their issues will convince you instead. In short, he’s a good character but a stupidly written villain.

It’s the same as people believing Lui would have beat Valt at the end of s1 even if they collided, if they wanted that to happen they wouldn’t have bothered to add the detail of making him lose to a crack in the stadium, the whole point of it was to imply Valt would have won had that not happened. Some people just don’t understand the relevance of details.

Nah, I thought he meant more like Hades had corrupted him, not that Phi was just some power hungry older brother.
(Jan. 24, 2021  3:15 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2021  7:48 AM)hyperblades Wrote: hi 
Random Question #1: What do you expect from Season 6?
redo of my seasons list

BURST
1. Rise
I still like it alot, could've been better but very enjoyable.

2. Turbo
Everything that isn't Aiger is pretty good.

3. Evolution
It's good but I didn't like it as much as others.

4. Burst
It's not terrible but pretty bland

METAL FIGHT
1. Metal Masters
All around amazing, never dropped my attention and delivered with great beys and plot.

2. Metal Fusion
A little generic but it's a good intro to the Metal Saga and Battle Bladers is my favorite tournament.

3. Metal Fury
The plot and characters are still great but the battles are a little lacking, however overall is still good though.

FIRST GEN
1. G Revolution
Amazing characters, beys and plot. All around great.

2. Beyblade (2000)
Some parts where a little boring but I love the battles and it's good at getting your interested in Beyblade.

3. Beyblade V-Force
It starts out kinda bland but the more you get into the btter it gets and the art style change is great.
(Jan. 24, 2021  5:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Random Question #1: What do you expect from Season 6?

Another new protagonist, probably another variant of resonance/flux/flare and a villain drunk on it. It has been going on for 3 seasons and I've given up hope for anything new.
(Jan. 24, 2021  5:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Random Question #1: What do you expect from Season 6?
hyper beyblades are you talking to me if you are i dont know what your talking about
Percentage Rate for the seasons for me
Bakuten Shoot Beyblade:
2000: 80% Good, 20 % Bad
V-Force: 50% Good, 50% Bad
G-Revolution: 100% Good, 0% Bad
Metal Fight Beyblade:
Metal Fusion: 30 % Good, 70% Bad
Metal Masters: 100% Good, 0% Bad
Metal Fury: 90% Good, 10% Bad
Shogun Steel: 40% Good, 60% Bad
Burst:
Burst S1: 55% Good, 45% Bad
Evolution: 100% Good, 0% Bad
Turbo: 85% Good, 15% Bad
Rise: 75% Good, 25% Bad
Surge: 10% Good, 90% Bad
oh i only watched beyblade burst turbo and evlotion
Oh yeah forgot to rank Shogun Steel um some parts where enjoyable and a few characters I liked (those being Sakyo, Kira, and Takanosuke.)
Look I aint hating on Surge but honestly this whole season went just off the highway for me. Some good arcs but things could be changed.
lol I like how Dante said to Aiger and Ranjiro that they should finish the battle against Wakiya. Imma call them the 3 Young Boys
(Jan. 24, 2021  6:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Look I aint hating on Surge but honestly this whole season went just off the highway for me. Some good arcs but things could be changed.
lol I like how Dante said to Aiger and Ranjiro that they should finish the battle against Wakiya. Imma call them the 3 Young Boys

agreed. surging wasn't good