Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Maybe cause the writers want Rantaro to lose to Ranjiro
After having seen the preview I don't know which way things are going to swing. I would have gladly swapped episodes. Give me 45 this week, 44 next week. The anticipation is going to kill me.
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:42 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:17 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Definitely not trash but win at the very least. Did yo u see that tornado in the preview? It was massive! Also very pretty looking.

True true, they won't be trashed, but I'm not banking on them winning. Valt and Rantaro are probably gonna pull the win here.

Also, why didn't Rantaro try to do any of this $-!-. Ranjiro out here showing the fruits of his labor while the writers don't give Rantaro anything special, rip.

To be honest Rantaro I’m more satisfied with Rantaro at this point. He was just as vital as Valt was for their last two wins so I don’t think he’s doing bad.
(Jan. 22, 2021  1:50 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe cause the writers want Rantaro to lose to Ranjiro

valt is going to brave sword there kneecaps

(this is a joke)
Ok a thought I had in mind just now: What if that Tornado Ranjiro did is actually part of Valt and Rantaro's plan to do Synchro Lightning? lol if it does become like that then dang did Ranjiro make a big mistake tho I don't see it happening like this.
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok a thought I had in mind just now: What if that Tornado Ranjiro did is actually part of Valt and Rantaro's plan to do Synchro Lightning? lol if it does become like that then dang did Ranjiro make a big mistake tho I don't see it happening like this.

well at this moment ranjiro knew that fricked up lolol
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:12 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:11 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok a thought I had in mind just now: What if that Tornado Ranjiro did is actually part of Valt and Rantaro's plan to do Synchro Lightning? lol if it does become like that then dang did Ranjiro make a big mistake tho I don't see it happening like this.

well at this moment ranjiro knew that fricked up lolol

Nah this man could beat both of them but the writers are not letting him and Aiga win lol
All speculation. There are so many unknowns at this point we need to see how things will play out. If Free and Silas lose to Lane and Shu, that will tell us a lot.
From what it looks like in the preview I think Lucius might do The End Wall
i want to see free and sisco vs shu and lane
dang gotta wait again
Ok prediction time: When Valt and Rantaro face off Shu and Lane my guess is Valt will take on Shu and Rantaro takes on Lane.
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok prediction time: When Valt and Rantaro face off Shu and Lane my guess is Valt will take on Shu and Rantaro takes on Lane.

kumicho is going to get c r u s h e d
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:26 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:25 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ok prediction time: When Valt and Rantaro face off Shu and Lane my guess is Valt will take on Shu and Rantaro takes on Lane.

kumicho is going to get c r u s h e d

kumicho is kil
I wonder, would it be cool to have Lodin Hajima’s Longinus in Sparking or is that pointless?
We gotta storm the writers in order for them to make the episode right now
(Jan. 21, 2021  9:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  9:26 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: least fav character in all of beyblade tied with rago

Why you hate Rago lol

(Jan. 21, 2021  9:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  9:26 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: least fav character in all of beyblade tied with rago

Well Rago is a bad guy so you're supposed to hate him.

rago defeated RYuga thats why
(Jan. 22, 2021  3:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  9:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Why you hate Rago lol

(Jan. 21, 2021  9:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well Rago is a bad guy so you're supposed to hate him.

rago defeated RYuga thats why

I kinda hate Rago as well but for a different reason. He is nothing more than a blader that is being used by Nemesis, he has no personality other than wanting to unleash Nemesis on the world.
Ryuga really shouldn't have battled Rago. Honestly it's his own fault he got defeated
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga really shouldn't have battled Rago. Honestly it's his own fault he got defeated

He had to since his goal was becoming the strongest blader. He couldn't have stand and watched Rago.
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:14 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga really shouldn't have battled Rago. Honestly it's his own fault he got defeated

He had to since his goal was becoming the strongest blader. He couldn't have stand and watched Rago.

He could have simply allied with Gingka but no he wanted to battle him like bruh
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:17 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: He had to since his goal was becoming the strongest blader. He couldn't have stand and watched Rago.

He could have simply allied with Gingka but no he wanted to battle him like bruh

Because he didn't team with anyone. He walked his own path. In the end, if ryuga hadn't done what he did , Rago would've destroyed the whole world.

(Jan. 22, 2021  4:18 PM)Pixi Wrote: its beypop time
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiPHKvWYLtz3qJLhy7XK5...w&usqp=CAU]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiPHKvWYLtz3qJLhy7XK5...w&usqp=CAU]
Look I don't wanna be rude or anything but people who challenge other bladers end up being the ones defeated easily.
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:20 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Look I don't wanna be rude or anything but people who challenge other bladers end up being the ones defeated easily.

you have flaws in ur logic
Yeh, you see lane challenging bladers, also phi and valt.