Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

lol Fafnir is jealous cause Ragnaruk is better at stamina then him
Meh idk anything about Beys I just watch the anime because I like.
It’s really saddening to me that we arent getting Zac back for a manga chapter.
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is the souless Nightmare of Lui
[Image: 41e7e5fb441a4d1d3a49373a5f383a6a.gif]

When I use to hate Lui.
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:46 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This is the souless Nightmare of Lui
[Image: 41e7e5fb441a4d1d3a49373a5f383a6a.gif]

When I use to hate Lui.

Eh I mean you still kinda do
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: When I use to hate Lui.

Eh I mean you still kinda do

No I don't I like him now, the only character I hate is shu and a little but of aiger.
When I say I like alot of characters I mean I like them all.... Or so
I can't get myself to like main characters except valt in every anime. I mean my favs are always the side characters.
Look at my profile picture lol
The main characters are fine but I rarely pay attention to the side ones except for a few
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: In the manga he was suprised too.

That’s odd becuase there’s a scene where Shu is looking at his cracked Spriggan whilst Lui is giving him an evil grin, he also did the same thing to Valkyrie so I do think he did it on purpose. Either way I would count it as him being better because that would just mean that his raw power was crazy.

Just read the chapter again Shu and Lui had side by side surprised expression panels.
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:55 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  10:39 PM)Zeutron Wrote: That’s odd becuase there’s a scene where Shu is looking at his cracked Spriggan whilst Lui is giving him an evil grin, he also did the same thing to Valkyrie so I do think he did it on purpose. Either way I would count it as him being better because that would just mean that his raw power was crazy.

Just read the chapter again Shu and Lui had side by side surprised expression panels.

I guess so, but even then I would still say manga Lui is better for burst arc.
What's even funnier is his face when he is scared of snakes lol
Your remember valt screaming when he saw a snake, and daigos face lol
Oh the great or should I say good old memories in s1 and s2
Wakiyas fear of heights, and rantaro having to carry him.
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:09 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Wakiyas fear of heights, and rantaro having to carry him.

Funny moment ever lol
Cuza ackerman the acrobat, I loved his battle against his shadow bey.
I hated how Clio scared the hell daylight out of Cuza and Valt (Sorry Pixi sticks but it's the truth lol)