Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Burst is realistic and I but I can't see why that alone would make me like it more than every other gen.
(Jan. 16, 2021  10:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Burst is realistic and I but I can't see why that alone would make me like it more than every other gen.

Not really. There’s a lot of unrealistic happenings in the show. It’s more realistic compared to other gens but not close to realistic.
(Jan. 16, 2021  10:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  10:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Burst is realistic and I but I can't see why that alone would make me like it more than every other gen.

Not really. There’s a lot of unrealistic happenings in the show. It’s more realistic compared to other gens but not close to realistic.

True it's realism level is like slightly toned down OG.
Nah for Burst they cant use OG cause thats disrespecting OG. Choose another name for them!
Why isn’t Ashtem in jail? Where’s law enforcement at in Beyblade?
(Jan. 16, 2021  10:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why isn’t Ashtem in jail? Where’s law enforcement at in Beyblade?

Nah he jus disappeared
Didn't ashtem say he'd come back or something.
I wish they made a full switch to TV. If they keep it interesting enough children will be able to sit through 20 minute episodes without being bored. Even watching it being broadcasted on some other site it still has that live broadcast TV like feeling and nothing beats that.
(Jan. 16, 2021  10:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Why isn’t Ashtem in jail? Where’s law enforcement at in Beyblade?

2 word's Money & connections  lol . semi jokes aside he vanished so they can't arrested him
When your are talking about someone not get arrested I assure you that there is one that did get arrested. Voltaire got arrested like wow.
In Season 6 I would like to see them tackle dark powers again but actually do it good.
Meh lol why yall wanna see dark power isnt that kinda you know overused
(Jan. 16, 2021  11:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Meh lol why yall wanna see dark power isnt that kinda you know overused

We've seen like 2 people use dark resonance and you can argue Phi doesn't even use Dark resonance. Lain doesn't use it Lucius is just a purple guy with purple aura.
(Jan. 16, 2021  11:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  11:25 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Meh lol why yall wanna see dark power isnt that kinda you know overused

We've seen like 2 people use dark resonance and you can argue Phi doesn't even use Dark resonance. Lain doesn't use it Lucius is just a purple guy with purple aura.

Technically flare is just resonance but I do agree, Lane doesn’t use dark resonance. Flare seems to be neutral seeing as Hyuga and Hikaru use it as well.
(Jan. 16, 2021  10:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Burst is realistic and I but I can't see why that alone would make me like it more than every other gen.

(Jan. 16, 2021  10:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

doesn't mean it's better
(Jan. 17, 2021  12:36 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2021  10:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Burst is realistic and I but I can't see why that alone would make me like it more than every other gen.

(Jan. 16, 2021  10:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not really. There’s a lot of unrealistic happenings in the show. It’s more realistic compared to other gens but not close to realistic.

doesn't mean it's better

Maybe not to you but to those guys it does 🤷‍♂️.
(Jan. 17, 2021  12:48 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  12:36 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: doesn't mean it's better

Maybe not to you but to those guys it does 🤷‍♂️.

I like my fair share of fantasy things. I think for the battles of Beyblade to feel truly alive they need a good chunk of fantasy.
(Jan. 17, 2021  12:36 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

(Jan. 16, 2021  10:08 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Not really. There’s a lot of unrealistic happenings in the show. It’s more realistic compared to other gens but not close to realistic.

doesn't mean it's better

its a matter of preference for me I'm completely fine with a more realistic take on beyblade I watch both previous season of beyblade I was getting bored of the to much supernatural so when burst came and was basic I was like ok well that's something different.  it happens with most franchise which is semi sport base like kuroko no basket and slam dunk or captain tsubasa and hungry heart wild striker or fighting anime like baki or Kengan ashura these anime or balance some have more realistic take while another is just completed or semi unrealistic.  at the end it's a matter of 1 . taste and 2. diversity.