Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 15, 2021  7:20 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Wizard Blow looks really cool I wish they gave Fumiya the battle they left out.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Ikr, I feel like wizard blow gets a lot of hate because Fumiya uses it (and people don’t like Fumiya). It’s super underrated and I was extremely surprised to see that everyone was choosing Wizard Blow as their most hated move on the thread for worst moves.
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:20 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Wizard Blow looks really cool I wish they gave Fumiya the battle they left out.

Ikr, I feel like wizard blow gets a lot of hate because Fumiya uses it (and people don’t like Fumiya). It’s super underrated and I was extremely surprised to see that everyone was choosing Wizard Blow as their most hated move on the thread for worst moves.

Nah this special move is my third fav special move in all of burst
Kai has one of the best animations with Dranzer G,GT, and MS I have ever seen.
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai has one of the best animations with Dranzer G,GT, and MS I have ever seen.

Who would win in your opinion: Lui vrs Lane
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:29 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:29 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai has one of the best animations with Dranzer G,GT, and MS I have ever seen.

Lane obviously
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

lane.
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:29 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Who would win in your opinion: Lui vrs Lane

Lane obviously

(Jan. 15, 2021  7:30 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Who would win in your opinion: Lui vrs Lane

lane.

yup my boi lane soars high

Lane is now my favorite burst charaxter
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane beats hell on Lui

what is ur favorite burst characters?
Long list of favorite characters and beyblades. But I'm not gonna waste my precious 30 minutes writing it down lol
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:32 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:32 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Lane beats hell on Lui

what is ur favorite burst characters?
c l i o
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

nah I guarantee you if fumiya was using a different bey name fans wouldn't hate him at all . that's why I said back then if hiro is going to pass down beys them he better retired the former owner cause it's going to cause problems . it happened with Kyle, blind 
xhan and lodin . it didn't happen with ranjiro cause of the sibling aspect their literally twins lol so it makes since the would have the same bey (still wished the had different combos though) . if their beys was something like wizard falak/fenris, dread basilisk/beelzebub,  zwei leviathan/leonidas and hazard kitsune/kusheldra everyone would've love this characters.
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:45 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:26 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Ikr, I feel like wizard blow gets a lot of hate because Fumiya uses it (and people don’t like Fumiya). It’s super underrated and I was extremely surprised to see that everyone was choosing Wizard Blow as their most hated move on the thread for worst moves.
nah I guarantee you if fumiya was using a different bey name fans wouldn't hate him at all . that's why I said back then if hiro is going to pass down beys them he better retired the former owner cause it's going to cause problems . it happened with Kyle, blind 
xhan and lodin . it didn't happen with ranjiro cause of the sibling aspect their literally twins lol so it makes since the would have the same bey (still wished the had different combos though) . of their beys was something like wizard falak/fenris, dread basilisk/beelzebub,  zwei leviathan/leonidas and hazard kitsune/kusheldra everyone would've love this characters.

It's not really a bad idea of Morita's part, fans are just dumb. But to avoid further backlash he should prob change the name.
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Long list of favorite characters and beyblades. But I'm not gonna waste my precious 30 minutes writing it down lol

top 10 burst characters
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:50 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Long list of favorite characters and beyblades. But I'm not gonna waste my precious 30 minutes writing it down lol

top 10 burst characters
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]1. Clio[/font]

[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]2. Zac[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]3. Valt[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]4. Aiga[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]5. Arthur (the one from god not gachi)[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]6. Rantaro[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]7. Drum[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]8. Akira[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]9. Free[/font]
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]10. Carl[/font]
Top 10 burst:
1. Aiga
2. Lui
3, Lane
4. Valt
5. Shu
6. Kurt
7. Count Night
8. Suoh
9. Phi
10. Hearts
Overall favorites in the beyblade franchise
1. Kai
2. Max
3. Mariam
4. Brooklyn
5. Tyson
6. Tala
7. Mariah
8. Ray
9. Garland
10. Julia
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:49 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:45 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: nah I guarantee you if fumiya was using a different bey name fans wouldn't hate him at all . that's why I said back then if hiro is going to pass down beys them he better retired the former owner cause it's going to cause problems . it happened with Kyle, blind 
xhan and lodin . it didn't happen with ranjiro cause of the sibling aspect their literally twins lol so it makes since the would have the same bey (still wished the had different combos though) . of their beys was something like wizard falak/fenris, dread basilisk/beelzebub,  zwei leviathan/leonidas and hazard kitsune/kusheldra everyone would've love this characters.

It's not really a bad idea of Morita's part, fans are just dumb. But to avoid further backlash he should prob change the name.

I didn't say it was a bad move those characters definitely was interesting  like i said when you have a fan base for certain characters it's better not to take the risk to pass down beys if your not going to solidify that oh by the way the previous owner's doesn't beyblade anymore that would shut down that fans.  I'll give you a great example all might his powers has been pass to deku but hirokoshi wrote a way that fans can't reject it he brought toshinori at the end of its time as the great all might  .
Wizard Fenris not likely since it almost sounds like Fenrir lol
Wizard Falak that is weird
Dread Basilisk could work
Zwei Leviathan maybe?
Hazard Kitsune sounds about right
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:05 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Wizard Fenris not likely since it almost sounds like Fenrir lol
Wizard Falak that is weird
Dread Basilisk could work
Zwei Leviathan maybe?
Hazard Kitsune sounds about right

fenris is similar cause it's fenrir alternative name like vanagandr/vanargand like hroovitni or fenrisulf. their all the same.  i choose falak it's a giant snake that burst can transform into a dragon cause of their obsessions of dragon.  basilisk fits blind cause it's kind of a cynical like him lol.  and leviathan well a dragon for burst to use although it's also snake , leonidas would be better for him cause of the big tough warrior vibe king leonidas had which fit lodin
(Jan. 15, 2021  8:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Top 10 burst:
1. Aiga
2. Lui
3, Lane
4. Valt
5. Shu
6. Kurt
7. Count Night
8. Suoh
9. Phi
10. Hearts
Overall favorites in the beyblade franchise
1. Kai
2. Max
3. Mariam
4. Brooklyn
5. Tyson
6. Tala
7. Mariah
8. Ray
9. Garland
10. Julia

1. lane
2. Shu
3. Valt
4. Fumiya
5. Free
6. Lui
7. wakiya
8.Rantaro
9. Xander
10.Delta
to add to the leonidas part his main weapon was also  spear like longinus see they had something they just didn't use it . just make fafnir, longinus,  bahamut like the lord situation I mean we literally have like a few bases with same motif they had base to do it.
No way my boy Kai is giving up
[Image: tumblr_p77rtq4waW1rs0x71o5_r1_500.gifv]
Pretty sure this one was from the Kai vs. Brooklyn fight
[Image: tumblr_p77rtq4waW1rs0x71o8_r1_500.gifv]
Evil is within his eyes lol
[Image: dbikqrp-9082e4fa-992f-4871-8327-8427d778...00qS-ltP8Q]
ok so we know that valkyrie has like a sword when the avatar animation comes in right? but in cho-z episode 1 valkyrie is shown with two swords. so valkyrie has spare swords confirmed???