Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 15, 2021  6:33 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  6:31 PM)Admiral W Wrote: To accomplish his goal of changing the blading league since he lost to Dante which was a roadblock to his goal. All of this was in his pursuit to change how blading is done worldwide. Not due to any insecurities. There's nothing from him that indicates that.

He literally was fuming when he demanded Gwyn to make a better part. The despair in his face as he was beaten. He wants to be powerful cause he's actually weak. Literally everything points to him actually being weak. With the gimmick exploited he always loses cause he didn't have an actually bond with Apocalypse, he just wanted to use it so he seemed powerful.

He wanted that part to in order to accomplish his goal of changing the blading league. Dante was in his way. There's absolutely nothing in the dialogue or inner monologue that lends to that. That may be how you interpret it, which is fine, but there's nothing in the script that lends credence to that. He stated from the beginning that he wanted to replace the blading league with one centered around strength. That was his goal.
can you guys stop fighting about arthur. because neither side of the argument is going to drop it.
(Jan. 15, 2021  6:42 PM)Pixi Wrote: can you guys stop fighting about arthur. because neither side of the argument is going to drop it.

Yeah it seems like an “agree to disagree sort of thing.” Either that or you ask for the opinions of people to settle it.
(Jan. 15, 2021  6:43 PM)Pixi Wrote: nobody:
phi: Smile
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0Md0vfvHTtSlUL1Cm8Kc...Q&usqp=CAU]

Wow I didn't know Phi was the King Of Space
ok question: does valkyrie's horse have a name?
(Jan. 15, 2021  6:49 PM)Pixi Wrote: ok question: does valkyrie's horse have a name?

Not at all except for it being called horse lol
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: So I watched beyblade with my mum

And uh what happened?
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:06 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:05 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: So I watched beyblade with my mum

And uh what happened?

Nothing got interrupt by a call, but she hasn't understood what happened yet lol I was showing clips of sparking, with eng subs showing free and silas vs lui and Dante
Dang I still can't belive Longinus and Dragon bursted while Achilles and Ragnaruk didn't
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dang I still can't belive Longinus and Dragon bursted while Achilles and Ragnaruk didn't

The attack was just stronger. Lain has progressed in power level since then.
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:08 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Dang I still can't belive Longinus and Dragon bursted while Achilles and Ragnaruk didn't

The thing is he didn’t use a special move when he beat Aiga and Ranjiro had he done the same here Lui and Drum probably would have lost only by over finish.
I watched evo ep 1 again, felt happy and sad.
Im calling it now. The move Spryzen did is gonna be called World Diving Punch Break lol!
Wizard Blow looks really cool I wish they gave Fumiya the battle they left out.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

(Jan. 15, 2021  7:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  7:12 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: The attack was just stronger. Lain has progressed in power level since then.

The thing is he didn’t use a special move when he beat Aiga and Ranjiro had he done the same here Lui and Drum probably would have lost only by over finish.

(Jan. 15, 2021  7:20 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Wizard Blow looks really cool I wish they gave Fumiya the battle they left out.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(Jan. 15, 2021  7:21 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Ryuga
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9YsPVdr6q-Df401ZIpTx...g&usqp=CAU]

Fumiya is actually now one of my fav characters
EarthHelios the image isn't a gif

Lain and Shu I think are the strongest Burst characters

(Jan. 15, 2021  7:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Want a lolipop?
[Image: tumblr_p0f14bhHKo1r89kfso1_500.gifv]

rantaro the loliipop addict

(Jan. 15, 2021  7:23 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Want a lolipop?
[Image: tumblr_p0f14bhHKo1r89kfso1_500.gifv]

sure why not
(Jan. 15, 2021  6:50 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  6:49 PM)Pixi Wrote: ok question: does valkyrie's horse have a name?

Not at all except for it being called horse lol
we need a name for the horse