Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 15, 2021  3:57 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: People maybe there wont be a tie breaker. Who knows yet? Maybe Valt and Rantaro lose to Aiga and Ranjiro and Shu and Lane.
My predictions from the round robin:
1. Shu and Lane; 5 wins 0 losses
2. Hikaru and Hyuga: 3 wins 2 losses
3. Valt and Rantaro: 2 wins 3 losses
4. Lui and Drum: 2 wins 3 losses
5. Free and Sisco: 2 wins 3 losses
6. AIga and Ranjiro: 1 win 4 losses

noooo aiga and ranjiro Unhappy
why you gotta do them like that
they might win some matches soon enough

I think they will beat Valt and Kiyama.
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:51 PM)Admiral W Wrote: It's adding to his motivation. He wants to change the blading league to one focused on strength. That was established in the show. This gives depth to that motivation. It wouldn't be much of a rewrite if everything was left as is when it comes to the character. This is taking that character we already have and adding layers to him. I never advocated leaving the character as is. My whole point in all of my statements on this is taking the potential of what this character and arc could have been and bringing that to the screen.

That completely ignores the other side of his character though. He's weak and uses Apocalypse to seem strong so he can become a king. What happened to that? Where did it go? That's his entire motivation. If he was strong he would have a completely different one. The reason he forces people to become strong is because he makes himself out as a big strong guy so people see that they could be as strong as the false image of him, which entices them to join Inferno.

The character would of course have to be tweaked. I'm not advocating leaving him as is. I never have. His motivation was to replace the blading league to one focusing on the strong. We never got a why. I'm talking about adding that why, giving dimension to the why, and rounding out the character. Adding to him. Bringing out the potential. That's what I'm proposing.
I don't think were going to see a tiebreaker. Maybe from 3rd place and below everyone gets 2 wins and 3 losses
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:58 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:57 PM)Pixi Wrote: noooo aiga and ranjiro Unhappy
why you gotta do them like that
they might win some matches soon enough

I think they will beat Valt and Kiyama.

i kinda want rantaro and valt to win if they battle

that would be nice Smile
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I don't think were going to see a tiebreaker. Maybe from 3rd place and below everyone gets 2 wins and 3 losses

Well there wouldn’t be 3rd place then but yeah that’s what I also predicted a couple months ago. Lane and Shu would have to lose once though and it’s hard to believe they would.
Haha I knew Raging Upper was going to beat World Slash lol.
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:53 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That completely ignores the other side of his character though. He's weak and uses Apocalypse to seem strong so he can become a king. What happened to that? Where did it go? That's his entire motivation. If he was strong he would have a completely different one. The reason he forces people to become strong is because he makes himself out as a big strong guy so people see that they could be as strong as the false image of him, which entices them to join Inferno.

The character would of course have to be tweaked. I'm not advocating leaving him as is. I never have. His motivation was to replace the blading league to one focusing on the strong. We never got a why. I'm talking about adding that why, giving dimension to the why, and rounding out the character. Adding to him. Bringing out the potential. That's what I'm proposing.

Then there’s no point in having him if you have to “tweak” him.
This Arthur debate has been going on for a millennium. Legend has it they are still debating whether Arthur is a good character or not.
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The character would of course have to be tweaked. I'm not advocating leaving him as is. I never have. His motivation was to replace the blading league to one focusing on the strong. We never got a why. I'm talking about adding that why, giving dimension to the why, and rounding out the character. Adding to him. Bringing out the potential. That's what I'm proposing.

Then there’s no point in having him if you have to “tweak” him.

That's happens all the time when people come in to rewrite a script. Nothing new. So I don't agree. The core actions of the character is the same. Just adding layers to him that we didn't get in the show.
Best performing burst antagonist

Lui:
Lui had 11 battles out of which he won all and had 1 BNF. This puts him at ten points and 100%

Red Eye/Spriggan:
Spriggan/Red Eye had 15 battles out of which he lost 3 battles (no BNFS) putting him at a 80% win rate and 12 points

Phi:
Phi had 23 battles losing 3 battles putting him at 87% win rate and 20 points

Gwyn:
Gwyn had 6 battles losing only once putting him at a 83% and 5 points

Highest percentage:
Lui
Phi
Gwyn
Spriggan

Highest points:
Phi
Spriggan
Lui
Gwyn
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Best performing burst antagonist

Lui:
Lui had 11 battles out of which he won all and had 1 BNF. This puts him at ten points and 100%

Red Eye/Spriggan:
Spriggan/Red Eye had 15 battles out of which he lost 3 battles (no BNFS) putting him at a 80% win rate and 12 points

Phi:
Phi had 23 battles losing 3 battles putting him at 87% win rate and 20 points

Gwyn:
Gwyn had 6 battles losing only once putting him at a 83% and 5 points

My favorite of them is red eye
I realized that Lui is the only blader in Sparking so far to lose to Lane 3 times: 1 time solo, 1 time battle royale, and 1 time in tag teams!
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Then there’s no point in having him if you have to “tweak” him.

That's happens all the time when people come in to rewrite a script. Nothing new. So I don't agree. The core actions of the character is the same. Just adding layers to him that we didn't get in the show.

Well why not do that with every character? I’ll tell you, there’s not enough screen time for everyone to shine. We did get to see his layers especially how he acts tough when he really has insecurities about his power
guys we all know that this is the better arthur 
[Image: 133362.png?=85827]
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:23 PM)Pixi Wrote: guys we all know that this is the better arthur 
[Image: 133362.png?=85827]

The chad Arthur.
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I realized that Lui is the only blader in Sparking so far to lose to Lane 3 times: 1 time solo, 1 time battle royale, and 1 time in tag teams!

(Jan. 15, 2021  4:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's happens all the time when people come in to rewrite a script. Nothing new. So I don't agree. The core actions of the character is the same. Just adding layers to him that we didn't get in the show.

Well why not do that with every character? I’ll tell you, there’s not enough screen time for everyone to shine. We did get to see his layers especially how he acts tough when he really has insecurities about his power

Only the deutrooganist, protagonist, antagonist get good screentime. All else, don't get enough

(Jan. 15, 2021  4:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I realized that Lui is the only blader in Sparking so far to lose to Lane 3 times: 1 time solo, 1 time battle royale, and 1 time in tag teams!

Yes. Lane destroy Lui!
I don't think there are good tag partners anymore. Honestly none of them can work together
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I don't think there are good tag partners anymore. Honestly none of them can work together

valt and shu would be good
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:48 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:47 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I don't think there are good tag partners anymore. Honestly none of them can work together

valt and shu would be good

There the 3rd best tag partner in burst.
Best performing Burst MANGA protagonist
Inspired by Jupiter

Giving Valt Evolution battles only or else it would be super unfair

Valt: Valt participated in 17 battles and won 10 of them. This means he won about 59% of his battles.

Aiger: Aiger participated in 21 battles and won 17 of them. This means he won about 81% of his battles

Dante: Dante participated in 13 battles and won 9 of them. This means he won about 69% of his battles.

here are out final rankings for the statistically best performing mc in Burst manga.
1. Aiger Akabane
2. Dante Koryu
3. Valt Aoi
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:01 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Best performing Burst MANGA protagonist
Inspired by Jupiter

Giving Valt Evolution battles only or else it would be super unfair

Valt: Valt participated in 17 battles and won 10 of them. This means he won about 59% of his battles.

Aiger: Aiger participated in 21 battles and won 17 of them. This means he won about 81% of his battles

Dante: Dante participated in 13 battles and won 9 of them. This means he won about 69% of his battles.

here are out final rankings for the statistically best performing mc in Burst manga.
1. Aiger Akabane
2. Dante Koryu
3. Valt Aoi

69 nice drum
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:06 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's happens all the time when people come in to rewrite a script. Nothing new. So I don't agree. The core actions of the character is the same. Just adding layers to him that we didn't get in the show.

I'm not advocating doing that with every character on screen. But the main characters do need development of this kind. Especially the villian. We barely got anything from Arthur. Why Is he so obsessed with power? Why is he so driven in this direction? That's how you add layers and dimension. It's a common conceit in storytelling that that the characters that truly need to be given dimension are the mains and the antagonist. That's a foundational storytelling and character building principle.
(Jan. 15, 2021  5:33 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  4:15 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well why not do that with every character? I’ll tell you, there’s not enough screen time for everyone to shine. We did get to see his layers especially how he acts tough when he really has insecurities about his power

I'm not advocating doing that with every character on screen. But the main characters do need development of this kind. Especially the villian. We barely got anything from Arthur. Why Is he so obsessed with power? Why is he so driven in this direction? That's how you add layers and dimension. It's a common conceit in storytelling that that the characters that truly need to be given dimension are the mains and the antagonist. That's a foundational storytelling and character building principle.

I literally already explained that lol.

He created a false image of himself with power to be perceived as strong cause he actually weak. More power strengthens the image. He also wants to be a king cause even if he's weak everyone will have to submit to him.