Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 15, 2021  2:47 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Honestly there was no need for Gwyn to evolve his bey.

didnt he want genesis to be the perfect bey or something like that

I agree, it was a desperate attempt at money. Genesis was already near perfect although, perhaps the armour was needed at most.
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  6:45 AM)Admiral W Wrote: The whole point is that it could have been more if not for how they handled the final arc. That's the whole point I'm making.

You could say that about every single character, besides a throwaway villain just shouldn’t) get that sorta development. There was no reason to boost Arthur’s character development especially with Gwyn (a far more interesting and superior character) in the spotlight. There’s no way and no reason to bump Gwyn out of the picture and make Arthur the main villain and writing out Gwyn is out of the option.
Of course it's possible to write out Gwyn and make Arthur the main villian. There's nothing narratively impossible about doing that. You may not like that idea but that doesn't make it a bad one.
Stupid choice making Revive Phoenix evolve into Dread Phoenix. Honestly Dread Phoenix shouldn't have existed
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Stupid choice making Revive Phoenix evolve into Dread Phoenix. Honestly Dread Phoenix shouldn't have existed
didnt phi make dread phoenix because he broke hearts' bey? and then combined it to make dread?
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:53 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:52 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Stupid choice making Revive Phoenix evolve into Dread Phoenix. Honestly Dread Phoenix shouldn't have existed
didnt phi make dread phoenix because he broke hearts' bey? and then combined it to make dread?

Yes but still Dread Phoenix only got in 3 battles like what is that?!
Why do all the main characters in the anime sit next to the aisle?
yk i just realized that burst villains get like 2 upgrades of there bey.

like shu got legend spriggan and spriggan requiem
phi got revive phoenix and dread phoenix
gwyn had royal genesis and big bang genesis
lane had variant lucifer and now LTE
I count First Uranus as a upgrade to Variant Lucifer
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:59 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I count First Uranus as a upgrade to Variant Lucifer

Fafnir is a copyright from meteo l drago
Kyoya is a copycat of Tyson cause of using the wind power.
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kyoya is a copycat of Tyson cause of using the wind power.

Nah Kyoya was actual reason for it. Kyoya's personality is WAY different then Tyson's and by the way, the same people made mfb, og, and burst, so u will find similiarties
I realized Ultimate Storm is the same thing like Ultimate Storm Attack
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:01 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kyoya is a copycat of Tyson  cause of using the wind power.

Nah Kyoya was actual reason for it. Kyoya's personality is WAY different then Tyson's and by the way, the same people made mfb, og, and burst, so u will find similiarties

The different saga's have different writers.
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:05 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:02 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Nah Kyoya was actual reason for it. Kyoya's personality is WAY different then Tyson's and by the way, the same people made mfb, og, and burst, so u will find similiarties

The different saga's have different writers.

ok oh mistake
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You could say that about every single character, besides a throwaway villain just shouldn’t) get that sorta development. There was no reason to boost Arthur’s character development especially with Gwyn (a far more interesting and superior character) in the spotlight. There’s no way and no reason to bump Gwyn out of the picture and make Arthur the main villain and writing out Gwyn is out of the option.
Of course it's possible to write out Gwyn and make Arthur the main villian. There's nothing narratively impossible about doing that. You may not like that idea but that doesn't make it a bad one.

Writing out characters tend to be problematic which is shown with Fugo and Mai Valentine. The point of making Gwyn the center antagonist is that it’s a character close to the MC making it a unexpected turn so just simply writing him out creates more problems than solving them (as does writing out any character).
I want to keep it short so I don't say anything stupid but Arthur has a pretty simple reason for wanting to rule. He's a weak guy shown by him constantly losing. However by abusing Apocalypse's gimmicks he can create an illusion of power to make himself the king. If he's a king it doesn't matter if he's actually weak or not cause everyone just has to submit to their ruler.

Now they kinda glossed over this so I think they should've gone in depth a little more.
King Arthur? More like Loser Arthur like dang what type of antagonist loses over 6 times
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: King Arthur? More like Loser Arthur like dang what type of antagonist loses over 6 times

He kept abusing is gimmick to try and seem powerful but that ended in his downfall since every gimmick can be exploited. Without Infinite Lock he has nothing so he just ends up losing a bunch and not being able to solidify his role, making it painfully obvious that he's just a weak guy.
RIP Arthur episode 27-52 lol. But I seriously like Prime Apocalypse that design looks sick.
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:14 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2021  2:50 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Of course it's possible to write out Gwyn and make Arthur the main villian. There's nothing narratively impossible about doing that. You may not like that idea but that doesn't make it a bad one.

Writing out characters tend to be problematic which is shown with Fugo and Mai Valentine. The point of making Gwyn the center antagonist is that it’s a character close to the MC making it a unexpected turn so just simply writing him out creates more problems than solving them (as does writing out any character).

The whole point is that this would be a different version of the story we got. Gwyn wouldn't feature in it. There's nothing narratively impossible about adjusting the story in that way.
(Jan. 15, 2021  3:25 PM)Pixi Wrote: [Image: 133362.png?=85827]
here is better arthur

At least this guy can do stuff better than the Arthur of GT